It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you change the world for the better with the power of a god?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Your sitting in your house, watching one of the old Superman movies and all of a sudden lightening strikes the tv and volleys over to you/ a radioactive waste-filled container falls from the sky and crashes in your living-room/ your abducted by grays and given a weird does from a syringe/ God shows up and says "take this power and shield your brothers"/ you realize its all just a game and you can do anything you want with belief.

So you wake and make some eggs/ make some cocoa puffs/ make some toast/ order pizza and you realize something is different. You have the strength of a thousand men, you can start fires with your eyes, you can fly, run faster than the speed of sound, your #ing superman.

Obviously this could never happen, but hypothetically if you had all the powers of the man of steel, what would you do to change America for the better, or just the world in general? How would you prevent the media from turning you into the bad guy? would it matter?

Your damn near invincible and now the strongest force on earth, with your new might, how do you go about changing the world?

I ask this, because I was thinking about it last night, and I can never come up with away to actually do much good, and every time I imagine the scenario, it ends with me either being a dictator hated by all or not getting anything done. So what would you do to change the world or America, for the better?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would give people intelligence.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I would wipe out humanity so the world could start over without us.

I think the world would thank me.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Griever666

I'd make sure eveyone in the world knew when to use the words "your" and "you're" correctly.

anyone who failed wouldn't be allowed to vote/breed.

seriously tho, end world hunger, make people feel loved, that kinda shiz

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Maybe not the 'superman' mentality but this is what i would do.

I would fly into space 'disable' all communication satelites, so not wreck but disable or drag em out of rage.
Then i would take out all the TPTB (not killing but locking em up somewhere remote), and find honest and good people.

Then rebuild governments, and connecting everyone together in a sort of one world governemt. Only not run by power hungry, money needing, selfish people. But by people with honest intentions for mankind.

We do need to see we are all the same, and living on the same planet, breathing the same air, sailing the same oceans.

then once done put the satelites back and start programs on 100% clean energy systems, and world bettering solutions.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

I'd make sure eveyone in the world knew when to use the words "your" and "you're" correctly.

anyone who failed wouldn't be allowed to vote/breed.

seriously tho, end world hunger, make people feel loved, that kinda shiz

How would you end world hunger? How would you make people feel love?

To Anunaki2012: how would you do that? I dont recall superman ever giving anyone intelligence?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Simple. Remove all religions. No Fuss, No War, No Global Issues.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I would disable all of America's defences and then invite the rest of the world to come and kick the # out of em , in payback for all the years of bullying , international intereference and the production of totally crap automobiles.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

we already create/waste enough food to feed everyone, it just needs motivation. a few lightning bolts in the right direction.

love, would just be felt. im god, it's my special move

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
Simple. Remove all religions...

And if you were a god-like superman how exactly would you do that?
Destroying all the churches/temples/places of worship will merely put everyone back in their own house, still praying.

I've thought about this before, and the only way I can see the scenario working is if I claim to actually be God himself. With a few demonstrations of godlike power, it might not be too hard.
Then, set about saying how people need to come together, not losing the old ways but becoming more unified, and gradually over the course of several years (or hundreds if you are immortal as well) get people to believe in the things you want them to believe in.
You'd have to rewrite the holy books, of course.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Get rid of most insects except honey bees and maybe butterflies. Get rid of rodents, reptiles, amphibians, arachnids, most birds except select song birds, bears, tigers, lions, sharks, jellyfish, manta rays, viruses, prions, most bacteria, most fungi except some edible mushrooms, poisonous plants. Basically, any other plant / animal that can harms humans. elephants, rhinos and bison may have to go. Several dog breeds and cat breeds. Remove horns from remaining animals. Finally, make remaining plants and animals all female including humans with asexual reproduction.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The first thing i'd do is check my abs out in the mirror, followed by my new biceps, chest and then I would hold the pose for a good 2mins.

With my new super talents, I would debunk every theory posted on ATS - starting with the Moon bases, Lunar modules, Neils footprint etc, then race around the earth at full speed winding back the clock to when the pyramids were built and find out what happened there too.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
Get rid of most insects except honey bees and maybe butterflies. Get rid of rodents, reptiles, amphibians, arachnids, most birds except select song birds, bears, tigers, lions, sharks, jellyfish, manta rays, viruses, prions, most bacteria, most fungi except some edible mushrooms, poisonous plants. Basically, any other plant / animal that can harms humans. elephants, rhinos and bison may have to go. Several dog breeds and cat breeds. Remove horns from remaining animals. Finally, make remaining plants and animals all female including humans with asexual reproduction.

Well thank god that this is only hypothetical and that in reality you are just another powerless feminist , but with cruel intentions towards animals .
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Pretty sure that even with God like powers you will be branded a terrorist and locked up to protect us from your clearly evil and barbaric teachings.

If it was me I would turn all gold into dog poo and shoot thunderbolts bankers.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'd leave this planet and try to find God.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Get rid of the little S@#T ..... BIEBER

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Everytime someone lies or dissembles, I'd make their nose grow ala Pinnochio.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I would do something inexplicable.

Completely nothing. Because there's nothing worse than someone out to do the world some good. Especially when they wear their undies outside their pants.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It's quite simple, just give everybody what they need.

from there they could get what they want. everybody should have what they need..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Simple.

I'd Dr Manhatten all the people in the world that wish to do this world harm or oppress others.

That is all you'd need to do.
The rest that would benefit man, would come gradually as it was meant to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join