It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gamers are Clueless In 2012 Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Remember, only the determined go out to vote when it rains. Kids and welfare leeches (not those that genuinely need it, but those who make a living out of sucking the system dry), and the mildly insterested won't vote in that. Most of those vote Democrat...wel, not the mildly interested--those go both ways. So, I'm looking forward to an abysmal presidential election and primaries.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Naptown317

Including that person in your avatar.

People that participate on a gamespot forum are going to be young, so they're not going to be markedly different than their peers as far as politics. It's not so much about "gamers" as it is teenagers.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I found that most 'gamers' that post on the forums are teenagers who don't understand much about real world politics. And those that are old enough to, just have some sort of lack in common sense. There are a lot of exceptions however....

Sadly my room mate isn't one of them.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Well on Gamespot forums American Users Would Vote For Obama Again and either for Mitt Romney or rick perry, just like a folk of sheeps.

Obama killed Bin Laden. He's alright with me

So this Clueless gamer thinks Obama is alright with him just because he killed bin laden? and yet there are no videos or photos of the supposed dead bin laden out, i find that pretty sad

Where does he say that's the only reason he's alright with him? That's right, he doesn't.

My current option is Mitt Romney since he's more moderate the other GOP nominees.

What does this show? That someone disagrees with your opinion?

I like some things about Ron Paul (I used to be a pretty big supporter of him) but I don't agree with him on certain issues that I find he is kind of extreame on, still I think he would be better thansome of the other options.

to extreame??
complaining about typos...c'mon

My President...

I think i am going to be sick
People who have opinions different than yours makes you sick...it makes me happy to see people with different opinions.

3. Ron Paul (Congress would not go along with some of his crazier schemes, such as the removal of the Fed)

Fact.

Roul pauls is too idealistic. I don't think his ideas would actually work in the real world)

Probably true...

I was shocked by the thread in there fourm, how Clueless some people are in next year elections season,
Since its another fourm i am not sure if am allowed to post the link to the topic, i dont want to cause a forum war, over this.

but if you want to look at it for yourself the thread is called Topic: As of now, who are you supporting in the 2012 presidential election?

just letting you know what is going on.

For a non-political forum, it seems as if gamers have a great understanding of politics.
It seems as if you're just mad they don't agree with everything you think.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's funny because my oldest son is a member of that website for cheat codes and release dates. I know that it is not true for all Gamspot users, but most of them are not even old enough to vote!

Why do we care what a bunch of 12yr old kids think about politics?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
It's funny because my oldest son is a member of that website for cheat codes and release dates. I know that it is not true for all Gamspot users, but most of them are not even old enough to vote!

Why do we care what a bunch of 12yr old kids think about politics?
Only because they'll be changing our diapers soon enough.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I would say I'm a gamer. But I also enjoy politics enough to follow them regularly, and read AboveTopSecret.

Being a twenty something, I am liking Ron Paul more and more... And I been telling all my friends that same.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LobeDethFaurt
...Not all (blank) are (blank). Fill in the blanks with your favorite stereotype...

Okay, but will the (blank)s ever sit up and take notice that all the (blank)ing (blank)s are giving the rest of the (blank)s a bad name?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join