It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology, Patents, Greed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi all, this is the first thread i am making here.

Most people here are aware that technology is being suppressed from the general public. A lot of patents that are applied are rejected for various reasons. We know that Solar panels cannot be more efficient than 20%, and that almost any technology that can make you self sufficient is being 'rejected or stamped: secret'.

Correct me if i'm wrong but, aren't patents there to 'protect' your from others that want to steal your concept and sell it? So why are there so many selfish 'scientists' that don't bring out these technologies WITHOUT a patent? So what if the basic concept is being stolen, at least YOU introduced this technology into the world and need to make it a big media hype worldwide.

Air it to news stations, spam internet tech sites, youtube movies anything to draw attention to you. So that when people KNOW there are solar panels able to be 60% efficient or higher, and that there are 'free-energy' systems out there, etc. Dr. Steven Greer (please leave any personal opinions at home) had/has the disclosure project, yet nothing is coming out. Many others have made these machines that either generate free energy OR convert a small input into a very large output.

We live in 2011 and have the internet to us (while it's still not suppressed and filtered), why is nobody jusrt putting this technology out without self benefit for themselves? Are we really this selfish? That we rather not bring out world and life changing technologies, just because they can't make money of it?

How do you people feel about this?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

There is a lot of technology that is being spread around the web these days.
Like the homemade digital antenna for instance. Works like a charm. Cost me $5 dollars.
Don't Tell.

The problem is there are laws that prevent us from doing so.
Everything has to be made under specific guidelines and specifications.
and Under Go Government testing.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just to clear up some things before patents are blamed for suppresing technology:

1. Every patented technology is made public.

2. Patents expire after some time period.

This is reason why some companies do not patent their technologies, but instead keep them secret, such as Coca-cola recipe, for example.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Does any food or Drink company patent their recipe?
I need another example.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Just to clear up some things before patents are blamed for suppresing technology:

This is reason why some companies do not patent their technologies, but instead keep them secret, such as Coca-cola recipe, for example.

1. LOL, seriously are you joking? the NSA, CIA af the power to "classify" patterns! And they do it on a daily basis.

Please do some more resrearch before making claims.

ATS link

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

1. LOL, seriously are you joking? the NSA, CIA af the power to "classify" patterns! And they do it on a daily basis.

ATS link

Attention all passengers.
This thread has been hijacked.
No need to panic.
The Gays are on their way.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

There is a lot of technology that is being spread around the web these days.
Like the homemade digital antenna for instance. Works like a charm. Cost me $5 dollars.
Don't Tell.

The problem is there are laws that prevent us from doing so.
Everything has to be made under specific guidelines and specifications.
and Under Go Government testing.

I know there is a lot of stuff out there on the web, but can a average person read a "advanced" scematic? Can they line out, can they etch circuitboards? Can they solder everything on? can they do trail and errors on this technology?

No that is non-sense, there are many, many "inventions" out there that never went by any goverment testing. Food, cosmetics, etc is all true, but you can invent a device, built it, test it and use it without ANY government testing.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

ATS link

Attention all passengers.
This thread has been hijacked.
No need to panic.
The Gays are on their way.

Are you a moron? I hijacked my own thread?

Dude, leave if you don't have anything usefull to contribute and just troll on out of here.

XL5

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
If I had a device/proof of concept that had to do with energy, I would release it. If I had something very complex like a quantum lightwave computer that makes current computers seem like a very old calculator, I would just keep it a secret untill its already on the market. I would never release how its made, but fair play to any one who reverse engineers it.

I have two ideas about energy storage. The first is that 100% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) can be made with water and ozone (H2O + O3). The second is an aluminium battery. The aluminium would be an alloy with some small amount of gallium to keep the surface of it oxide free. The electrolyte would be hydrogen peroxide. Then you are left with aluminium oxide and gallium, you can heat the aluminium oxide and return it to aluminium again or you "might" be able to charge it again. I have heard its more energy dense than lithium batteries.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
If I had a device/proof of concept that had to do with energy, I would release it. If I had something very complex like a quantum lightwave computer that makes current computers seem like a very old calculator, I would just keep it a secret untill its already on the market. I would never release how its made, but fair play to any one who reverse engineers it.

I have two ideas about energy storage. The first is that 100% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) can be made with water and ozone (H2O + O3). The second is an aluminium battery. The aluminium would be an alloy with some small amount of gallium to keep the surface of it oxide free. The electrolyte would be hydrogen peroxide. Then you are left with aluminium oxide and gallium, you can heat the aluminium oxide and return it to aluminium again or you "might" be able to charge it again. I have heard its more energy dense than lithium batteries.

Have you ever tested these idea's? I'm currently on an idea and trying to built it on a very small scale. If i get it to work it would be 100% free energy.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Can no one take a joke these days?
Geez.

I love you.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Can no one take a joke these days?
Geez.

I love you.

Well........ YES i can!

Guess i misunderstood it and thought you wanted to derail the topic, my bad then!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
nowadays it isnt about advancing your race its about advancing yourself.Look at lightbulbs,in my sophmore general science class we made "ever-lasting lightbulbs,i still use mine today,the technology exist but its ruled obsolete by our economy,something that has a sales cap will never be put in market,something so simple would only save us a hundred bucks or so in our lifetime but the fact that our entire world is driven by greed to the point were corps wont take a little loss for the greater good is sickening.I feel bad for my great great great grandchildren,what a world we'll have left to them...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
nowadays it isnt about advancing your race its about advancing yourself.Look at lightbulbs,in my sophmore general science class we made "ever-lasting lightbulbs,i still use mine today,the technology exist but its ruled obsolete by our economy,something that has a sales cap will never be put in market,something so simple would only save us a hundred bucks or so in our lifetime but the fact that our entire world is driven by greed to the point were corps wont take a little loss for the greater good is sickening.I feel bad for my great great great grandchildren,what a world we'll have left to them...

So you compare a 'everlasting lightbulp' with free-energy and any means of us being 'self sufficient'? You really think that our economy/world today would not change if free-energy is introduced? No more oil, no more electricity from companies, etc?

Your example is the same as comparing a fiat to a ferrari both italian cars yet not the same at all.

Our great great great grandchildren would be in a better world, it think. This can't possibly hold on for another 60 years! We are living in way to unstable times as it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Why are you being so defensive?
Someone having a bad day?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Why are you being so defensive?
Someone having a bad day?

I'm not being defensive, i'm asking if he compares a everlasting lightbulb to free-energy systems how is that defensive to you? Is this not a 'discussion' forum?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

a patent does not protect you from some one stealing the idea and marketing it.
there is no patent police , you have to do this yourself .
if a large and powerful company decides to infringe your patent , you will have to fight them in court yourself and at your own expense.
and unless you have large sums of money to fight your case you will lose because the big boys will just wait you out until you go broke
and when you can no longer fight your case the big boys win .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

a patent does not protect you from some one stealing the idea and marketing it.
there is no patent police , you have to do this yourself .
if a large and powerful company decides to infringe your patent , you will have to fight them in court yourself and at your own expense.
and unless you have large sums of money to fight your case you will lose because the big boys will just wait you out until you go broke
and when you can no longer fight your case the big boys win .

Well, i think you need to do some research before posting comments like this.

The exclusive right granted to a patentee in most countries is the right to prevent others from making, using, selling, or distributing the patented invention without permission.

Wiki Link to 'Patent'

If your patent is approved and accepted you are legally protected so that it cannot be used, sold or made by other companies. Why in gods name would you otherwise apply for a patent? Seems a waiste of money and time don't you think?

XL5

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have tried to make H2O2 with 03 and tap water but I suspect very pure water is needed or a strong source of UV/ozone. If any one knows for sure that it would work, I would love to hear about it. Other then that not really.
edit on 23-8-2011 by XL5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
I have tried to make H2O2 with 03 and tap water but I suspect very pure water is needed or a strong source of UV/ozone. If any one knows for sure that it would work, I would love to hear about it. Other then that not really.
edit on 23-8-2011 by XL5 because: (no reason given)

I honestly have no clue to how the H2O2 or O3 energy storage works, but have you tried using UV lamps (sun tanners) or Destilled water (pure water)? If you can share your basic setup, i could give it a go as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join