It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE earthquake for Colorado!!!!! whats going on today? 5.5!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ok, so after the first 3 earthquakes in my state of colo( Rarely do we maybe get a 2 or 3 mag) today, I decided not to think anything except how rare we had a 4.6 earlier. Now I see this by far the biggest quake I have ever seen in this region, Does anybody remember ever seeing this big of a quake in colorado? Very very strange imo
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

edit on 23-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

www.fcgov.com...

and look how many today alone. ps sorry i do not yet know how to put the fancy info on here i apologize
edit on 23-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: add link

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

my wife and I JUST FELT THIS....was freaking crazy!!!!...

We do not have earthquakes here...this is a trip...we literally felt this probably 20 minutes ago...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

my wife and I JUST FELT THIS....was freaking crazy!!!!...

We do not have earthquakes here...this is a trip...we literally felt this probably 20 minutes ago...

Wow this is a trip!!!!! Are you in colo? I wish I felt it lol

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

5.5 is not all that huge. At any given time the earth is shaking all over. However, I would not rule out that this could signal the beginning of the beginning of the apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives

5.5 is not all that huge. At any given time the earth is shaking all over. However, I would not rule out that this could signal the beginning of the beginning of the apocalypse.

yea 5.5 is small potatoes but I am a Colo Native of 28 years and have never experienced an EQ...so for me...it was a trip.

edit to add: the EQ was really close to the US army Depot so not sure if this was an EQ or an explosion maybe? The depth seems to be pretty shallow at 5km?

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 23-8-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives

That's quite a bold statement. A small earthquake is the beginning of the apocalypse? Don't you think your giving this one slightly larger earthquake a lot of responsibility?

Why does there always have to be an apocalypse?

Pred...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Why does there always have to be an apocalypse?

I'm yoinking that for my signature...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

Yes , but it was only 4 kms deep. That makes it pretty big

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This looks very bad.........This is the old Craton Plate is actually moving.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

wow never knoticed that line before. Hope its not contagious ( to the rest of the plate area I mean). And hope you all in colorado are safe

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Wait if it's moving are we going to be sitting ontop of texas soon? Or is it spanning?
edit on 23-8-2011 by jonco6 because: fixing grammer

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Obviously Elenin.

Actually HAARP.

Depends on the amount of Chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
HMMmmm, Seems like you have had three decent sized quakes. They also seem to be increasing in magnitude and a 5.3 is getting close to a fairly significant quake.

DATE.............................TIME...............................................STATE.......MAGNITUDE ..DEPTH
Tuesday August 23 2011, 05:46:19 UTC...85 minutes ago.....Colorado......5.3.................4.0
Tuesday August 23 2011, 02:48:52 UTC...... 4 hours ago..... Colorado......3.0................. 5.0
Monday August 22 2011, 23:30:20 UTC....... 7 hours ago......Colorado......4.6.................5.0
Monday August 22 2011, 13:52:34 UTC......17 hours ago......Colorado......2.9.................5.0

Information on the magnetude of the quakes.

Earthquake Magnitude Scale
Magnitude........Earthquake Effects................................................Estimated Number Each Year
2.5 or less........Usually not felt, but can be recorded by seismograph........900,000
2.5 to 5.4........Often felt, but only causes minor damage..............................30,000
5.5 to 6.0........Slight damage to buildings and other structures.........................500
6.1 to 6.9........May cause a lot of damage in very populated areas...................100
7.0 to 7.9........Major earthquake. Serious damage..............................................20
8.0 or greater..Great earthquake. Can totally destroy communities near the epicenter...One every 5 to 10 years
www.geo.mtu.edu...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

Ha... too funny ! Well not really... these quakes are centred near Trinidad, which is a variant of Trinity.
Ominous for the religious out there I guess. It'll be interpreted as a...... 'SIGN'

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
how far are these quakes from whatever the gov't is building underground in CO?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Well... I found this map. Not sure of course about the credibility of it but it was interesting non the less. Maybe their new tunnel (rat hole) for their D.U.M.B has collapsed.

Map of underground tunnels

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I live about an hour away and I couldn't believe what I saw on the news, they say it was the largest on almost 40ys!!!!!!!www.koaa.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I just went to 'MSN' for my HotMail, and they had this news in a video. "Strongest quake to hit Colorado in 40 years."
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

Wait if it's moving are we going to be sitting ontop of texas soon? Or is it spanning?
edit on 23-8-2011 by jonco6 because: fixing grammer

Ug, you don't want that.. no water here..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
5.3 at a depth of mere 4 km depth is BIG! Take care you all. Live not in fear but with prepardness to take flight when the big moment comes. Everything else can be rebuild, but not human lives. Each life is precious and means something special to someone else. Just get out quick.

Good luck.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join