It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem With America Is That We Have No Royalty To Look Up Too!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

I haven't read all the posts, just the first by the OP! Sounds like you are about ready for the New World Order!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
An amendment to the Constitution to allow a vote for a King of America in name only would bring us together as a people and give us something to focus our energy on rather than just following Brad and the thing he calls a mate.

IMO we don't really need any kings, or queens, and the only amendments we need in the Constitution is to convey to senators, representatives, the administrations and all people in power in the U.S. that THEY SERVE US, not the other way around and they must OBEY and DEFEND the Constitution as the original fathers wrote it, alongside any amendments that help convey the ideas the forefathers had, which they wrote in the Declaration of Independence, alongside with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights within it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You can't be serious? I am in Canada and we help support the most useless and expensive welfare family on the planet, you know that patently useless absentee landlord across the pond? And you know they fit right in, a bunch of inbred do-nothing, know nothing @ssclowns that are simply parasites and a burden on the system. What have they given us other than grief and strife, nothing! What have they contributed to the general population (a term used in prisons btw), nothing! What kind of example have they left us with, a bad one!

Lead by example, pahh, no wonder the worlds so ef'd up!

If you want someone to look up to, look at a great non-medicated athlete, or a great thinker, or really it could just be a relative that pushed you into doing the right thing by example or someone who gave you the time or encouragement you needed when you needed it.

There are no "good" leaders, there are only puppets and puppet masters and they should be treated with equal amounts of disdain and disgust.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Looks like you a nerve Tangled4u.

I know royalty isn't popular on ATS (for good reason I suppose), but the amount of spiteful, rabid and vitriolic ad hominems in here is staggering and highly disappointing.

If you can't discuss an idea (not matter how outrageous) without attacking the poster who is just looking for a discussion, maybe you should refrain from posting altogether.

I, for one, commend the OP for trying to think up a way to unite a highly divided people. Even if I have trouble looking past the impractical nature of the idea.

Star from me.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symer
Looks like you a nerve Tangled4u.

I know royalty isn't popular on ATS (for good reason I suppose), but the amount of spiteful, rabid and vitriolic ad hominems in here is staggering and highly disappointing.

If you can't discuss an idea (not matter how outrageous) without attacking the poster who is just looking for a discussion, maybe you should refrain from posting altogether.

I, for one, commend the OP for trying to think up a way to unite a highly divided people. Even if I have trouble looking past the impractical nature of the idea.

Star from me.

The Op is not looking for discussion..merely more attention,as her other threads clearly show that she is not a human being that actually cares about others..try reading her "men are so gullible" thread.

This is not an individual who cares about anyone but themselves.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why not Chief? Crazy Horse, perhaps ... at least, there is substance behind the position and a willingness to act on and defend his beliefs. More than I can say for most "royalty" these days and that includes "faux-royals" and "royal wannabes" ...

edit on 23-8-2011 by LadyS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
[more

You should move to england and worship the reptilian monarch there.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You did have the queen of England.
but you lot kick't her out.
Now you need to kick some one eles out!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Gimme a break..are you serious? Or are you just trolling? The last thing any country needs is a royal family to pine over...and the Kardashians??? WTF???

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
it has been proven that most of our presidents, and leaders, are directly, related by blood, to european royalty. so we do look up to, and have been looking up to it for some time now.
so nothing has changed.
and THAT is the problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

LOL...
What makes you think anyone looks up to the royals in any country?

I'm from the UK,........the majority of us think the royals are a bunch of scrounging unelected spongers...

We only care about the royals, if whatever they are doing in their uninteresting, pathetic lives gives us a bank holiday!!!

You are of course entitled to your opinion but please do not try and pass off your myopic and jaundiced view of the royals as being representative of the view held by the majority of the British people.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth is both loved and greatly respected not just by a large number of British people but also by millions of people throughout the world. She has reigned during one of the most difficult periods in British history yet her intelligent ,warm, caring and sensitive manner has always put her way above the succession of generally inept governments that have existed during her reign.

I would be the first to agree that some of the British Royal Family are of little worth to the country but do not insult the Queen with your childish blinkered words that most certainly are not representative of the majority of the British people but simply a sign of your IQ being lower than your shoe size.
edit on 23-8-2011 by astraltrader because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

HELL NO!

I'm not even an american citizen and I think that idea sucks big time.

Brits have a royalty obsession like you wouldn't believe and aren't any better for it in my opinion.
In fact they don't know how to feel good about themselve compared with US folk imo...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u

Anyways I think if we had a family like Kings and Queens with little power similar to England it would go a long way to bringing unity to the States. The closest we had were the Kennedy's and the country was getting used to them as people to look up too.

Thoughts?

We do have Royalty
The Majority of Americans Worship the Rich and the Powerful as Royalty.
They imagine that by worshiping them some day they will be like them.
That is why the rich get richer and richer while those worshiping them get
poorer and poorer. Worshiping the rich does not eventually make you rich,
but most Americans are too dumb to understand that.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

We already have a celebrity for a president.
Do you trust Americans to choose yet another idol?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think this site is based on trolling now days. Above Trolling Secrets...People are trying to infect this community with ignorance, and most people are buying it. Maybe I need to find a new board.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
...some of yawl are taking this thread way too seriously...

...theres only one REAL king in the usofa and his queen's name is lucille...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Amen to that...Nice thread closer. Hopefully

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow wow wow hold on give this guy a break. It was his opioin everybody has a right to that. its an idea not a plan, I dont think he went and researchrd tgis so calm down if anything these negative comments are trolling.

I.think we should make a troll forum...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

Negative threads/comments never get stars or flags, but apparently they do...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
We need to abolish all pyramids and royalty THE WHOLE WORLD OVER. Sorry this thread is very immature and not cutting it with anyone.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join