It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney 1966 and after

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Was Paul McCartney replaced in the Beatles in 1966, what do you think?

www.youtube.com... - iamaphoneys you tube channel

edit on 23-8-2011 by Uncle Benny because: (no reason given)

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
No 1-Liners: Please do not create minimal "me too," "I agree," or similar very-short replies. (Adding "second line" to short comments doesn't count.)

State Your Case: If you're posting links to other sites or videos, please include your commentary on how the video is relevant to the discussion..

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.
edit on Tue Aug 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
According to many.......this rumor is a lot of rubbish........here is the link.......

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
He looks the same to me before and after 66....Ive never heard of this conspiracy.

People gain and lose weight, grow hair and shave, and get new scars all the time. From the pictures on the video you provided I would say its the same person...But that my opinion, not a fact.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Benny

well my old English teacher said it best;;

"NO." is a complete Sentence ..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
In addition to the supposed symbols in the artwork and lyrical clues, two Italian investigators proved that the facial structure after 1966 is not the real Paul McCartney, in addition to claims of a DNA test showing that it is not the real Paul: [url=http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/FromOthers/Paul-McCartney-Italian.html]http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/FromOthers/Paul-McCartney-Italian.html[/ url]

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Pretty easy, look at the 1966 Paul, his ears reach below his nose, the imposter has ears that dont even reach the tip of the nose. Meaing draw a line across that face and see where the ear reaches, you simply cannot fake that.
edit on 23-8-2011 by dashen because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have seen this before and though i do not buy into it, was interesting none the less. It amazes me who people can twist things to fit their ideas and conspiracies on some very deep levels. I do believe however IMHO that the beatles used this to mess with people on album covers and songs etc. Why not... controversy brings sales and this can been seen historically with bands in the market.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
According to many.......this rumor is a lot of rubbish........here is the link.......

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sorry but I generally feel that Wikipedia's content on most conspiracies is vague and usually leads the reader to the conclusion that it is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I think I've heard of this conspiracy before, but why would Paul be replaced?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I think I've heard of this conspiracy before, but why would Paul be replaced?

He died, they held a look alike contest in england and replaced him before there were mass suicides of crazed girls and tons of money lost from the band breaking up

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Trouble in Little Chi

Originally posted by caladonea

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sorry but I generally feel that Wikipedia's content on most conspiracies is vague and usually leads the reader to the conclusion that it is a hoax.

Ok...if you choose not to believe...that is ok with me.....whatever floats your boat!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
He grew up, lost a bit of "baby fat," that's all. Listen to his voice on all of those recordings and when he plays live...same voice. How do you fake that?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
He grew up, lost a bit of "baby fat," that's all. Listen to his voice on all of those recordings and when he plays live...same voice. How do you fake that?

Pretty easy, look at the 1966 Paul, his ears reach below his nose, the imposter has ears that dont even reach the tip of the nose. Meaing draw a line across that face and see where the ear reaches, you simply cannot fake that.

Human ears do not change position on the head without surgery, especially not in one year.
Look for yourself. Enjoy

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Download a sample facial recognition program.

Or find someone that has a demo copy. Then either way you will prove it to yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
3 things:

• I often look into the mirror, and do not recognize the person staring back.

• If he was replaced, what difference would that make today?

• Whatever that song is, that's playing during that video, sucks.

• posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
    link   

Absolutely no way possible. Anyone who says that is really delusional in a kind of Charles Manson way, remember Helter Skelter anyone? But anyway there is no chance, the reason John left the beatles was largely to do with paul, if paul was replaced john would have at least been completely running the show. Not to mention the hundreds of pieces of video and photos of paul after 1966 looking just like normal paul and the same as he ever did. Although beatles purists may tell you that his songwriting went a little downhill after 66 so you may be onto something.......

Pretty good impostor yo!
    edit on 23-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
    link   
    This was a really cool conspiracy stuff when "Abby Road" came out and it got even cooler when the "White" album claimed "The "Walrus Is Paul"

Those were interesting times indeed. 500,000 American troups in Vietnam and Hitchcocks's "Psycho" is banned from TV. There were mini skirts, Black Panthers and Moors, Oh My! Something had to be done.

I'm sure that the attention the The Beatles recieved scared the bejeebers out of TPTB! I wouldn't put anything past them.

Lets see, Best Record of the Year Grammy goes to Herb Alpret for "A Taste of Honey" and Star Trek debues, and Australia get its own currancy.
    youtu.be...

Meanwhile, there's a storm a brewing:
    youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:20 AM
    link   
    For interests sake - the physical differences are unusual, and interesting.
    Haven't seen this one posted here yet

Plastic Macca: Paul is Dead

plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

Also of interest in recalling one of Heather's interviews post break up; where she made reference to keeping Paul's secret, asking Paul to let "them" know.. there's probably a youtube on it somewhere, I could post it for interests sake. If you find it of interest!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
    link   
    I love reading about this conspiracy. I do believe it not to be true and that The Beatles (probably John & Paul) came up with the whole thing, probably for marketing but it could probably be that they knew people would get swept up in it.

I read a book a long time ago called 'Death Clues of The Beatles' which went into detail about all the pointers on album covers and the like.

Here's a site I some times go back to when I'm bored.

homepages.tesco.net...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:16 AM
    link   
    Ahh. This again.

I know we would all love to believe that the real Paul died and didn't go on to record all those mediocre solo albums, but unfortunately, he did. I have looked at some of the research on this just for fun, but honestly, I can't take it seriously.

How insulting to Paul, though. In most cases, you have a celebrity that dies, yet people claim the person faked their death, went into hiding, you know the game. Everyone from Elvis to Jim Morrison to Andy Kaufman because people just couldn't accept it. Not Paul. No, Paul is still with us, yet he apparently broke the mold yet again and faked his life. Brilliant. In this case, people couldn't accept that he was still around.

If I were Paul, I'd cash in on it. I would create a documentary all about how he replaced the real Paul. It would sell like crazy, he would be on all the talk shows, etc... The documentary, however, would be filled with clues leading to the fact that it's all bs and he didn't really die and he is the real Paul.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join