It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Time To Blow Off Some Steam

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
For those of you who do not know me, I am PTPriceless, Mister Incredible, I.R.A, depending on what forum you browse through.

There was a thread made, several months back, on ONE forum, about me becoming homeless and living in my car. The thread went on for quite some time, and then suddenly, a cliq decided to pounce. Rumors spread that I was scamming people, and then since that one person spread a rumor, but you know, NEVER, backed it up, I got banned. So then I made my way to another forum, and boom, the same cliq who I banned from my threads on the other forum, and who spread the rumors, well even Sherlock can guess that they showed up again. This time, they spammed every single thread of mine, continued the rumor spreading, Even threads that had a positive vibe or a legit news story were torn to pieces by those sons of bitches.
I posted several news stories about happenings related to Youth, and one member of said cliq, decided to bull# with pedopilia rumors and called me creepy even though what I am about is fighting for kids and standing up for them, whether it's the girl in the Emirates who was wrongfully freakin convicted of adultery, who I don't know, who I spent heart and time emailing state senators, you name it, all to keep her alive. Or what about the school in England that my own friend goes to, I created a petition for the county council to continue funding the school that go 100+ signatures in 2 days. You see as a VOICE of the youth, I am gonna fight for 'em, I am gonna stand up for them, because dammit it is what I do! I am a voice, and unlike many who have a bark, I have both a bark and a bite. I speak it and make it happen.

I almost dare that cliq from the other forums to do HALF the stuff I have done to fight for the youth. Then and only freakin then are they in any position to trash talk me.

And yeah I am still homeless, but I have unemployment now, and I am trying to save money, so I am somewhat getting back on my feet.

I can definitely be a nice guy who dishes wisdom soup for the soul, but spread rumors, trash me for fighting for kids, and you damn sure can expect a war. The Youth are our future, so I do what I can, to make sure they have that future.

Stay, Priceless.




posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Damn that felt good!



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless
 


Good for you. Eff the guys/girls that don't have the cojones to do anything but be an "armchair quarterback". I don't care what forums you have been to before, this site is the only one that matters.



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by PTPriceless
 


Good for you. Eff the guys/girls that don't have the cojones to do anything but be an "armchair quarterback". I don't care what forums you have been to before, this site is the only one that matters.


appreciate it. I always want to say to each their own, but I can speak stuff because I made it happen. I say karma will get 'em one way or another. Hopefully I'll be able to stick around this forum.



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless
 


Don't worry about those dudes man. People will always try and find faults in peoples posts and it is totally against the Terms and Conditions to insult people, so if it persists just press the ALERT button and report them. It's a lame situation though, just try to ignore them and if you can't then alert a moderator, that is why ATS is brilliant and far superior to other forums, that kind of behavior is not tolerated and the moderators make an effort to clamp down on anti social behavior here, so don't worry.

screw those guys!



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by PTPriceless
 


Don't worry about those dudes man. People will always try and find faults in peoples posts and it is totally against the Terms and Conditions to insult people, so if it persists just press the ALERT button and report them. It's a lame situation though, just try to ignore them and if you can't then alert a moderator, that is why ATS is brilliant and far superior to other forums, that kind of behavior is not tolerated and the moderators make an effort to clamp down on anti social behavior here, so don't worry.

screw those guys!


I'm not worried, just felt like releasing some frustrations lol. Nice to know it isn't tolerated here, their kind of behavior.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I am following your experences here
I truely hope you make it and I will try to encourage you !
We welcome you here with open arms .
Dont worry about the Naaaaa sayers ..this is ATS..

You will learn much from all this..Keep on Keeping on



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
I am following your experences here
I truely hope you make it and I will try to encourage you !
We welcome you here with open arms .
Dont worry about the Naaaaa sayers ..this is ATS..

You will learn much from all this..Keep on Keeping on


Thank you.

I hope I make it too, appreciate the encouragement.

This does feel like a great place.

Take care.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join