It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NM-Homeowner calls police on possible burglary. Officer shows up and shoots homeowner.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
**Records show Texico police were dispatched to the residence for a report of a burglary about 12:16 a.m. When Peterson arrived at the residence, Broom said an altercation occurred and, “the female was shot one time in the arm.”**
Yes again. The leave, coupled the story of an altercation has me waiting for the rest of the story.
www.cnjonline.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Hoo Hee hOO hAW hO hO hO hO hA hA hEE hEH HEH hA hA hO hO hOO hEE

Thanks for the chuckle.....your kidding right?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hmm... not too sure on this one, wish I had more info. But from what we do have, the officer wont cooperate with the rest, so we know they are trying to investigate, and that the officer isnt exactly giving out interviews.

Not looking to good from here, but I want to see it play out, thanks for the story OP!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

“She was unarmed. She didn’t have anything in her hand. She just opened the door to talk to the officer and he shot her,” Lindsey said.

It sounds so terrible when they put it that way. There has got to be some odd circumstances behind this. It just seems too 'out there' even by the standards of what some cops have done recently. Hmm..

edit on 22-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

new topics

top topics

join