It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video Looks Stagted Thank You NATO Thank You Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Source
ignore the Trolls on youtube such as JDaKingman

A few dozen Libyan-Americans celebrated outside the White House late Sunday, cheering the likely end of the Gadhafi regime. (Aug. 22)

Wow again eh? more fake celebrateing? and always at night? with all these reports of NATO troops coming into libya by the sea, rebels by the sea, something isnt right about this picture and the fliming of the cheering crowd is the same position as with the bin laden cheering.

But with the signs Thank You NATO, Thank You Obama? looks prefectlly stagted.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Once you have NATO involved, you can kiss freedom out the window.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The video was taken by the AP. There are other news agencies who were present that also have video of that incident on their news sites.

I am going to assume though since you seem to ignore anything western that you will dismiss those as propoganda as well.

Regardless, its overwith. Khadaffi has lost, Tripoli is surrounded and almost completely under NTC control. Hopefully this will bring a new day for the Libyan people who have been under the boot of a dictator for the last 40 years.

Hopefully Syria wil be next. The UN just passed a Human Rights complaint against the Syrian government for murdering 2,200 unarmed protestors.

Even PressTV and Iranian lawmakers feel no sympathy for Khadaffi -
PressTV - 'Gaddafi fate lesson to regional tyrants'

Talk about your chickens coming home to roost. Iran is on the list and will soon join Egypt, Libya and Tunisia. Syria is next up. Its about time the people of the Middle East determine their own course for a change instead of being held hostage to tyrants, dictators and a hijacked religion.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I am going to assume though since you seem to ignore anything western that you will dismiss those as propoganda as well.

and you believe every western news networks as fact?
everyone one of them is propoganda.

Talk about your chickens coming home to roost. Iran is on the list and will soon join Egypt, Libya and Tunisia. Syria is next up. Its about time the people of the Middle East determine their own course for a change instead of being held hostage to tyrants, dictators and a hijacked religion.

For a person who believes in the western mainstream and believes these revoultions are actaul gunnie please dont start talking about the BS of democracy.

Talk about your chickens coming home to roost.

Not Yet seeing how your a strong suppoter of the west and its agenda in the middle east i am not surpised you believe in this, you remind me a bush neo con.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Libyan leader gave his people free medical care and housing. What a tyrant!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

and you believe every western news networks as fact?
everyone one of them is propoganda.

Yes we know, as you constantly tell everyone when you dont like the info. However, you still continue to ignore the other 800lb Gorrilla in the room.

what media outlets do YOU use that is NOT considered propoganda?

As I pointed out in another thread even your highly held PressTV is reporting the same information as western media when it comes to whats going on in Libya and Tripoli. Are you stating PressTV is controlled by the West and puts our propoganda?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yes we know, as you constantly tell everyone when you dont like the info. However, you still continue to ignore the other 800lb Gorrilla in the room.

well with that kind of a reply it just proves my point really.

hm None and you know why? they are all controlled.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I suppose the same team that pulled off 911 stages these shows, with actors acting liberated. Remember the Iraq show, it was so lame, they only had about 20 extras in it. Yeah, they are going to submit to rule by the west with gifts of roses. (sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The Libyan leader gave his people free medical care and housing. What a tyrant!!!

Yeah!! and killed his opposition, arrested members of the opposition party and made them disappear, supressed other religions, and ultimately retaliated against the public when they did not like his decisions.

Good thing they had that free health care to take care of the wounds, injuries, gunshots, beatings, electrocutions, maiming etc the people recevied by him while he was providing them with it.

YaY!!

/end sarcasm

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Ok.. thanks for confirming that all you are intrested in doing is trolling threads and launching propoganda attacks against any country / thing / person who doesnt agree with you.

Not really sure why you are so afraid of providing us with your sources... Is it because you know they arent reliable and showing them would make you even less credible than you are now or?
edit on 23-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join