It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The people of Libya have freedom now? Like the people of Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
They cut off your water, electricity, even food, you still fight. Or you will end up licking the ground for water and begging for your food. --------------

edit on 22-8-2011 by yourmamaknows because: not complete.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
"Freedom" is the American way of saying, okay I will takeover your entire country right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Either way, its a win/win situation for America, which is the sad part.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
"Freedom" is the American way of saying, okay I will takeover your entire country right now.

You fight! There is a s***load of resistance here in the US. Not the Tea Party. Push. Well.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

You fight! There is a s***load of resistance here in the US. Not the Tea Party. Push. Well.

Yup - fighting for freedom has been misrepresented - at least, Whos freedom, and to do what!

The USAs freedom to do as it wants!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Yup - fighting for freedom has been misrepresented - at least, Whos freedom, and to do what!

The USAs freedom to do as it wants!

These people! They are like an alligator without teeth or a cat without claws. What a bunch of limp d*** nobodies. A whole country like that! Come on. ------------

But wait! We here would fold, too. Fold this.-------------------

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Meh the U.S. hasnt done anything to help libya except knock out their air bases and surface to surface missle capabilities. If we had sent ground troops in Qaddafi would have surrendered on the first day, but its not our fight. The world needs to get used to not seeing the worlds police force fight their wars for them anymore. Personally it wont hurt my feelings at all if you foriengers dont get my tax money. I'd rather use my tax dollars to feed and clothe my own people 'cuz we got homeless people in New York City living in cardboard boxes right now that are starving to death.
edit on 22-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

They cut off your water, electricity, even food, you still fight. Or you will end up licking the ground for water and begging for your food. --------------

edit on 22-8-2011 by yourmamaknows because: not complete.

loool i love the title

and i love your screen name hehe always makes me laugh when i see it

your right buddy they have the same freedom like Iraq has !

this is the united states version of democracy

gaddaffi did alot of its people but like the old saying goes ....

do 100 things for someone they won't remember

do 1 bad thing they will never forget

they can keep there democracy !

your mama knows! loool

new topics

top topics

join