It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago UFO sighting, weird.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
In the guys own words:

I was running around with some kids way smaller than me playing tackle handball. Needless to say i beat them all. While we were playing we saw these 3 lights floating. I recorded it on my blackberry but the video sucked. In actual life the lights lookes like 3 meteors following each other. They each had a ball of fire as a head and a tail right behind it. These are not fireworks cus they just keep floating around instead of just blowing up. I started recording pretty late but at first they kep appearing and dssapearing . all i cought was them dissapearing at the end

Interesting to hear opinions on this one, do any chinese lanterns give off bursts or anything?

Warning: Offensive language

edit on 22-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: warning added

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I saw a very similar video I think it was a Colorado and Dubai setting. The way the vehicle rotates was very similar to this. Very interesting video.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
I saw a very similar video I think it was a Colorado and Dubai setting. The way the vehicle rotates was very similar to this. Very interesting video.

If you can find it, feel free to add to thread

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

In November of 2006 several United Airlines employees saw a UFO hovering over Ohare airport in Chicago.....there are recordings that have surfaced of these employees talking to another employee in one of the towers.....despite the TPTB...who have tried to suppress them.

I heard these recordings the other night on a cable TV show called (UFO Hunters....)...of course TPTB want to debunk this sighting and have done their best....but....a valid audio recording did make it through.

I tried to provide a link to the recording...but guess what....it was removed....(no surprise there...)...TPTB

Anyway...here is a written link:

www.zuko.com...

edit on 22-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Now THAT is a video!
If it's real, it's one of the best EVER!
Thanks S&F

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Interesting video - to me the lights look like they were in the original video - but those sort of gas bursts look a little like CGI maybe. I am always quite intrigued with these types of triangle light UFOs for some reason.

edit on 22-8-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

link   
Very interesting and convincing/real footage...!

But i think it's something man-made, like part of an air show, planes/gliders/copters or maybe some military exercise...heck could even be some remote controlled craft with some pyro "effects" added it to.

It simply doesn't look "extraterrestrial" in terms of movement etc. to me.

Edit: The more i look at it...i think it's balloons and they are releasing gas (?) or something to descend?
edit on 22-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by caladonea

In November of 2006 several United Airlines employees saw a UFO hovering over Ohare airport in Chicago.....there are recordings that have surfaced of these employees talking to another employee in one of the towers.....despite the TPTB...who have tried to suppress them.

I heard these recordings the other night on a cable TV show called (UFO Hunters....)...of course TPTB want to debunk this sighting and have done their best....but....a valid audio recording did make it through.

Now that would be worth a listen, any links?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Interesting video - to me the lights look like they were in the original video - but to me those sort of gas bursts look a little like CGI.

This is weird, i had the same thought...something was off with the bursts...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Interesting, but I think the kids are right on this one.

Fireworks.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Interesting, but I think the kids are right on this one.

Fireworks.

I have never seen fireworks move or act like that.

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by homeslice
Interesting video - to me the lights look like they were in the original video - but to me those sort of gas bursts look a little like CGI.

This is weird, i had the same thought...something was off with the bursts...

I must admit I get where your coming from but I'm not an expert on CGI, as with every UFO video these days CGI is always a danger.

However, I'm sure I've seen firework videos recorded and the bursts do look CGI even though they ain't and I still don't think these are fireworks.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
These reccuring formations between the lights are becoming more blatant... usually triangles
shapes. I can relate to all sorts of wonders like the pyramids, sacred geometry, grid points... etc

Oh wait it might be... CGI ... case closed
move along now, there is nothing to see here.

::end of sarcasm::

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I watched this thing about five times already, and these lights move around in different directions, albeit, seemingly very slowly. Like a previous poster said, I never seen "fireworks" like that either. Reminds me of the Phoenix lights.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Hi....yes it would....after you posted....I did an edit....please read that....ty

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Hi....yes it would....after you posted....I did an edit....please read that....ty

Thanx for that and yeah, the usual deny all knowledge tactic at play again.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
just like our sighting here earlier this year. and all the other tri-orb videos that showed up during the end last year.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Interesting to hear opinions on this one, do any chinese lanterns give off bursts or anything?

I am usually let down everytime I watch one of these videos..but this one is awesome. Thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by demetriandlucy

Seen that before and there are uncanny similarities to the first vid.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

how cute tho, hear those little voices, "they're just fireworks!" Little debunkers in the making lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

watched that ufo hunters last night with a similar ufo
but flare type firework does fit that one im not saying its not
a ufo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join