It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics and Chemistry Majors HELP. God and the Periodic Table

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If you have read my earlier posts, I have been fixated on the idea of creation as related to the idea of our existence being an artificial reality created by God. We are 'in' the image of God. I have also related God to light and the Son to the wave (Word / Logos) that moves energy to form. This is the duality of light, both particle and wave.

Here is a new idea that I have had and I need some help thinking this through.

We are aware that 666 is the mark of man. This is carbon. Man is made of carbon and carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons.

Here is where my thinking has moved. I remembered that the gematria number for Jesus is 888. Iesous = I (10) + e (8) + s (200) + o (70) + u (400) + s (200) = 888

Examples

GOD ALWAYS GOOD = 888 (Ps 100:5; Jer 33:11)
HIGHEST HOSANNA = 888 (Matt 21:9; Mark 11:10)

MUSTARD SEEDS = 888 (Matt 17:20)

CASTS OUT FEAR = 888 (1 Jn 4:18)

BEHOLD MY MERCY = 888 (Ps 33:18; Jer 30:18)

I'LL HELP JESUS = 888 (Heb 9:14; Col 3:24)

TAKE UP CROSS = 888 (Matt 16:24)

I BLESS THE LORD = 888 (Ps 16:7, 34:1)

BLESSING RAINS = 888 (Heb 6:7)

SCRIPTURES = 888 (2 Tim 3:15)
BIBLE HOPE: JESUS = 888 (Rom 15:4)

GOD'S WORD: KJV = 888 (Ps 12:6-7)

KJV: RIGHT BOOK = 888

A KJV ENGLISH BIBLE = 888

LAW OF LIBERTY = 888 (Jam 1:25, 2:12)

GOD'S PERFECT BIBLE = 888 (Jam 1:25; Ps 19:7)

OLD TESTAMENT = 888 (2 Cor 3:14-16)

A HOLY TRUTH = 888 (Rom 1:2)

THE SWORD LAW = 888 (Heb 4:12; Eph 6:17)

GOSPEL PARABLES = 888 (Matt 13:34-35)

THE LIVE WATER = 888 (Water is a symbol for the Word of God, cf. Eph 5:26; John 3:5, 4:10, 13:3-11, 17:17; Isa 55:10-11)

A MESSAGE FROM GOD = 888

WORD IS PURE = 888 (Psalm 119:140; Prov 30:5)

LAMP UNTO FEET = 888 (Ps 119:105)

PLEASANT WORD = 888 (Prov 15:26)

SHIELD AND BUCKLER = 888 (Ps 91:4)

888 is a recurring theme in Gematria with terms that relate to Jesus and the coming salvation of man.

We know as well that 777 is the perfection of God. God created in sevens. Man was created on the 6th day, missing the perfection of God. Jesus brings salvation and is represented as the 8, or dawn of a new day.

Here is my question. If 666 is carbon, then does it stand to reason that 777 and 888 also stand for something on the periodic table? How can we expand this to other areas of atomic structure?

888 is the oxygen atom. 8 protons, 8 electrons and 8 neutrons. 777 is nitrogen.

With this said, I know there must be a secret of creation locked in understanding the oxygen atom and hydrogen. There is a connection here with water being in three states. God is one in three persons. Any ideas? Is it possible that the living water has a connection? Is it possible that the breath of God is the air we breathe?

This will take someone with more of a background in atomic structure than I can provide. Now that I have provided context, let's here more connections made.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
777 is also a $10,000 win at the slots. I wonder if praying to the slot machine would increase my odds.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A very very stirring thought indeed. Given the parameters of your query, have you ever taken into account that the periodic table and holy scriptures have little or nothing to do with each other? Familiarize yourself with the law of large numbers and I think that should answer your question.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well,

Oxygen is the main element of the human, with atomic number 8. Oxygen has 8 protons & 8 neutrons. OMG does that mean we are Jesus?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

From what you state, you seem very passionate with Christianity. This topic you are aware of, I believe is classified as Alchemey. Very intresting. From your understatements, I believe you should study sacred geometry. Sacred geometry intertwines with an astonishing amount of oversought topics.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
A very very stirring thought indeed. Given the parameters of your query, have you ever taken into account that the periodic table and holy scriptures have little or nothing to do with each other? Familiarize yourself with the law of large numbers and I think that should answer your question.

Really? Every time you breathe, nitrogen (777) accounts for 79% of what comes into your lungs. This produced the amino and nucleic acids that are the key component of your existence. Nitrogen is produced by the bacteria in dirt. The other 21% of what you breathe is oxygen (888). Since God created this process and breathed life into us, I'd say there is something here worth considering. Mankind is lower in this process and represented by carbon (666). We would be well advised as ignorant humans to pay more attention to what the scriptures actually tell us. If you are looking at the outer layer of the onion, you will likely miss what importance the scriptures hold for your future.

Yet more evidence that the God exists. Apart from verification on so many different levels, we would be oblivious to the connections in all areas of our lives.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

666 is two thirds of 1000. two thirds of the people on earth are total wastes. I am a chem major and have often looked for a strait forward code. There is no provable code. If it were provable there would be no need for faith. Carbon is element number six but is just as important to life as oxigen. It is easier for an atom to loose 2 electrons than to gain 6 to make an octet. Since carbon has 4 valence electrons, it is in the middle of the octet which makes it so special. This is why it is so stable with the halogens. The whole table is like a tiny portion of a three dimentional sphere to me. Some atoms get smaller when heated. There are diagonal relationships in charge density. Carbon should be just as sacred as lead. All have their place. God gave us the complex lego set. Don't forget all the isotopes too. Each isotope is a differen element in my book. The table is huge, but I don't believe the sybolism that carbon based people are the cause for 666. We are hear to learn. Without drama and evil, what would an entity do or learn. With evil, there is drive created for us to strengthen ourselfs and others. Be hot or cold, if you are luke warm i will cast you out. I believe this means "teach or be taught" if you do neither your useless.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

They have nothing to do with each other? Those scriptures are written on paper. Last I heard paper was made of cellulose. I do belive the elements of the table are in that paper. Nothing? Your law of large numbers is man made. The only way the law of averages works or seems to work is due to the atoms in the periodic table. It is what is measured in randomness. Stability of your atoms is the only reason you can speak and observe. Last I heard, the bible and Jesus promote stabilizing traits. I think the periodic table and the bible are quite related. The periodic table is a complete example of stability persisting, and instability creating damage. Selfishness and sharing are also shown. As in the bible.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The amino acids in our bodies come from the proteins we eat (meat and stuff). The body doesn't really do anything with the nitrogen in the air. It is all passed back out.

new topics

top topics

join