It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you look at others, what do you see?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy
I'm just curious as to how we all see others. Do you see anger, fear, love, happiness? Do you see yourself or see separation?

I see it as a person represents fear or love but that's just me.

What about you?

Doesn't this depends on what person your looking at? Surely your not stating that every person is the same right?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
When we see someone we formulate opinions , those opinions are either positive or negative….these feelings come from our subconscious.

I can only assume that most of it comes from the conscious brain and its processing from experiences in our lives, and the other part comes from feeling and ( I cant spell it but here is a try intuwishon lmao that’s so jacked)

I see vampires. BLooD suckers "USers"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

I also feel them. These past couple years have become difficult for me because my "spidey" senses are in overdrive and you are right..I can't even stand to be around the drama, the obnoxious, the egotistical, the fake people. I've somewhat withdrawn from many group things that I used to do, except exercise class. Fortunately, I work with two of the nicest, grounded, beautiful people there can be. They are unrelated to each other, but somehow maybe fate, destiny I don't know brought us all together. They are genuine, honest, caring people, happy and successful, yet humble. I find that to be rare especially in my profession.
edit on 23-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by shimmeringsilver73

Originally posted by BooKrackers
reply to post by Ralphy

Hmm, I don't really see them....I feel them...does that count? And if that's true, then I feel all kinds of stuff about em.

You mean them as genuine people? Sure, there's more than you would think......most everyone else is a doosh though.

I couldn't agree more. I have more an "emotional sense" of a person than anything else. I can usually immediately pick up what people are feeling and what their inherent character is like.

It is difficult for me to spend a lot of time in public, as I usually feel swamped by all the emotional signatures of those around me. But it is a great discrimination tool.

As do I. I have the same feelings. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by people if I have to be around them for an extended period. I am amazed at the people that get energized by being around others. I am the opposite, I feel drained and need quiet regernation time.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Ah! I can relate about the feeling of being drained! After interaction with people I need to isolate myself and have some "alone-time" in order to recharge.

You are lucky to have found two "true" humans with whom to work with. I find that very few people have those "true qualities". But you know - I have only been an ATSer for a short while now, and I am absolutely amazed at the amount of like-minded individuals that find themselves on this forum and whom I can relate to. And that is some real inspiration for me!

Be well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join