It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times can they capture/kill this Kadaffis son?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Despite earlier reports of his capture, Saif al-Islam, Col. Muammar Qaddafi's son, appears at a Tripoli hotel and says his father remains in the city and that the celebratory rebels have been lured into a trap.
Saif arrived in a convoy with armed men at the Rixos Hotel in Tripoli and told Fox News that the rebels had been lured into a trap and that pro-Qaddafi forces will crush them. He also said his father remains in Tripoli and he is alive and helping to coordinate the defense of the city.

He also said his forces were winning the fight with the rebels.

The Transitional National Council had informed the media of the capture, but provided no proof of the seizure. The International Criminal Court had previously confirmed the capture of Seif al-Islam, who along with his father faces charges of crimes against humanity.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

link

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well, they can kill him quite a few times, since he somehow has the respawn ability from COD.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
They never reported his death that im aware of, he was captured by Rebel Forces and has escaped, his brother on the other hand was killed a few months back.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
How many sons does he have?
Seems to me the possibilities are endless for speculation here....perhaps hes cloned an army of them and they are replacing the killed or captured son with a clone....?
Actually though, how many wives does ghadaffi have?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Ah ok, the names were similar so i misunderstood.. The other that was supposed to have been killed was Saif al-Arab.

In any case, i wonder if his story is true and they allowed them to fall into a trap. That would make more sense than them just walking in with little Govt resistance.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
They never reported his death that im aware of, he was captured by Rebel Forces and has escaped, his brother on the other hand was killed a few months back.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. NATO did kill Gaddafi's other son & 3 grandsons in a bombing months back, which is wrong. But yesterday, there were reports of his sons being captured and now, it seems, those reports are wrong or he somehow escaped.

Who can keep up?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well of course he is going to say all that. He is the heir to the rule, he is just as evil as his father and will say anything to bring down the moral of the rebellion. Its over there. There is no trap I bet. You dont just use your capital city as a chess board and let them in, and then ambush them risking imminent collateral damage. Bluff!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
if you ask me everything what is happening in libya seems stagted.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I was also very suprised and disappointed to see uneducated ATS members posting joyous threads about the imminent end of "Evil monster" Gadaffi when the invasion of Tripoli started. Very suprising to see that level of ignorance and lack of understanding about who Gadaffi is, what he has done, the history of colonial Libya, who the rebels are, the tribal makeup and the Al Queda support.

Mainstream media was so quick to proclaim the end of Gadaffi's regime, his possible death and the capture of his sons - only to have a "captured" son appear on TV encouraging the true resistance.

NATO needs to finish this by mid-September when the "Humanitarian" UN mandate expires. That humanitarian action carpet bombed Libya on Saturday possibly killing 1300 civilians.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Muhammad al-Gaddafi (oldest son) Surrendered August 21, 2011 but escaped August 22, 2011 with help for Loyalists

Saif al-Islam Muammar al-Gaddaf (2nd Son) reported captured, but its been seen as untrue

Al-Saadi al-Gaddafi (3rd Son) Reported captured during the Battle of Tripoli on August 21, 2011

Hannibal Muammar Gaddafi (4th Son) - STATUS UNKNOWN

Moatassem-Billah Gaddafi (5th Son) - Reports are that he is in Tripoli commanding Loyal Forces

Saif al-Arab al-Gaddafi (6th Son) - Killed April 30, 2011 during NATO airstrike his house

Khamis al-Gaddafi (7th Son) Reported killed in Suicide Attack on March 2011 (untrue) , Reported killed August 5th, 2011 (untrue) and Reported Killed August 22, 2011 reports his body was found along with Addullah Senussi (Intelligence Chief and Brother and Law of Momar)

Ayesha al-Gaddafi (Daughter) Reports Rebels stormed her home on August 22, 2011 -Status Unknown at this time)
---------- Her Husband Ahmed al-Gaddafi al-Qahsi, a cousin and an army colonel was killed July 26, 2011 during in combat operations they have 3 children

Hanna Gaddafi (adopted) Reported killed in US Bombing at age 4 in 1986 -reports are all weird some claim he never existed at all or never died

Milad Gaddafi (Adopted Nephew) Status unknown

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos

Are u sure?

This was raported today: blog.i.ua...

I personaly dont believe anaything NATO or US says about anything,even if it is truth. They lied about Khamis`s death already 5 times... looks like he got 9 cats lives....

new topics

top topics

join