It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Men So Gullible?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

And those of you who will claim your married or dedicated to your girlfriend? You are the worst of all at being gullible. You think that because you hiding behind a veil of fidelity that you are immune but it doesn't take much to get you to bend either. I've given a married guy one of those innocent looks and a quick smile sometimes when I see a married couple and I can't count how many times the couple has walked away with the man returning because he "forgot" something while slipping me his phone number.

I'm not going to bother reading any responses, but from your post I'd say a few things.

first, not all men are gullible.

Second, you are a whore. I'll probably get banned for it, but your actions pretty much sum it up.

so the better question is, why on earth would your whore yourself out like a slut, and expect it not to work

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What?! Crap, i must be stupid, I never thought of asking boys to write a paper for me, but then again I've always wrote immaculate papers for myself.
Why did I not take advantage of my sexuality!!! ARGHHHHH nerd rage!!!!!!!

Lol, but seriously, niceee.

ETA: im sure my boyfriend would consider cheating, but not on me. Aside from the fact that at the moment we genuinly love each other, and are considering marriage, He knows who my family is, and he knows who supports who in this relationship. Just saying. It would be a break up before a cheating incident.
edit on 8/23/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
reply to post by seedofchucky

Well finally an honest post. The rest of these guys are all pretending they dislike women like me but you know what? There heads will be turning if I want them too.

The only direction any fellas head will be turning is away from yours love

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just to add that I share the same thoughts as most on have mentioned already, the OP isn't female.

If OP is actually a member of the fairer sex then this thread becomes a whole lot sadder...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

So let me get this straight, Whenever a guy turns down a girl he's gay? Hmmm Interesting. Have you ever considered the fact that we may not want to share some of you're STD'S?

Or maybe the OP (if actually a female) simply isn't that gorgeously jaw dropping, both physical and emotionally, as she (he?) would like to believe....
edit on 23/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

or maybe shes just an overly confident aloof bitch, LOL!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Well, for a start, women in little dresses = trouble!!!!!!!

i shall stick to women who prefer to dance the night away at raves etc, where the atmosphere is about the music and not pulling the opposite sex!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You sound like a brainless, narcissistic little girl with some serious daddy issues.

Go read a book.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oh man............ are you in for a shock when/if you grow up, real men that love their wives might get their heads turned but I can say to my wife without fear of reprisal "Damn she was sexy", and just get a knowing smile, she understands me and knows I would never waver. When you're a "good little wife" with kids that have pefect teeth and no personality, two or three cars in the drive and a dinner party to cater for remember this and think which little b**** your husband is sleeping with, I doubt you'll find it so amusing then. I'm off to to dance with my wife now in our iving room and just enjoy holding her and telling her I love her. But first I'd like to watch her watch her laugh at your post. Sweet dreams little girl, they'll soon be nightmares when you look back .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

or maybe shes just an overly confident aloof bitch, LOL!

This is also quite possible

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Or maybe just stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I wish I had daddies personal email ,that would be fun huh

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by loves a conspiricy

If it doesn't work on you than perhaps you need to re-read my original post

Well hopefully before i'm old and haggard, which will never happen, I will already have been married to a very rich man. Hopefully I haven't gotten divorced and the marriage lasts.

I think you're full of it ..and in reality you are an ugly loser that no one would consider dating. You make up these fantasies about what you wish your life was... but in reality you're just a 'wanna be'.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Flirting is actually a form of art in a way. It requires knowing just what to say at the right time and how to use body movements in just the right way. It also requires gullible men and there is no shortage of them on the earth.

If it requires a 'gullible man' to respond to your flirting then your just not that good at it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

This thread is great when you think about it, all the OP has achieved (whether it's a he or a she) is 8 pages of people disagreeing and/or pointing how pathetic and flawed their way of thinking really is, well done ATS; on this account common sense and intelligence has prevailed (which is becoming more of a rarity unfortunately)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

This thread is great when you think about it, all the OP has achieved (whether it's a he or a she) is 8 pages of people disagreeing and/or pointing how pathetic and flawed their way of thinking really is, well done ATS; on this account common sense and intelligence has prevailed (which is becoming more of a rarity unfortunately)

Oh... well aren't you the wise one who brings us all to our senses ..
We have eyes..we can see what is written..and there will always be disagreements on ATS on every topic.

Why would some lame thread some delusional member started be any different?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
We have eyes..we can see what is written..and there will always be disagreements on ATS on every topic.

Sorry but I'm honestly not sure what your getting at?

Care to explain...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Sorry but I'm honestly not sure what your getting at?

Care to explain...

I think I read your post incorrectly,and and was thinking you were dumping on ATS members for replying to her.

So I after reading it again..I'm thinking I was wrong..so now I feel ..umm..
really stupid...if i did get it wrong..as well as sorry for misconstruing your post.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'd probably hit it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I think I read your post incorrectly,and and was thinking you were dumping on ATS members for replying to her.

So I after reading it again..I'm thinking I was wrong..so now I feel ..umm..
really stupid...if i did get it wrong..as well as sorry for misconstruing your post.

Actually I was praising the ATS members who have commented in this thread for displaying common sense in reply to a blatantly biased and extremely ignorant thread from a member I can only described as troubled and someone who obviously has some major personal issue's.

As I said, it's becoming more of a rarity here that people actually talk sensibly, I'd normally expect a thread like this to have received 20,000 flags by now but I've been pleasantly surprised by the sensible responses.

But no worries, I've read a post wrong plenty of times before

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Wow, how very quickly I came to the realization that you are one goddamned weird woman. And this seems to be your choice topic as well; just one example out of many, from another thread........

And the real women are the ones who know how to manipulate that hormonal process to their advantage. The simple fact that the Op is asking this question means he has no clue about women. He would be putty in my hand in a matter of minutes.

What can I say, that made me LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join