It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Men So Gullible?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
WOW five pages of this dribble. First of all I am a man, and i will say that men in general are like dogs and women are like cats, do you know what the differences are?
Cats are better at hiding thier sh!t.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouldilocks

I think so, because that inner beauty will dictate that you will not make a choice whereby you would end up being treated badly. (And the great thing is that "inner" beauty tends to have a much greater longevity than "outer" beauty
)

Your inner beauty will be a reflection of your self respect and standards. You do, or will, know that you deserve being treated well.

Just my opinion

Thank you for the kind reply. I hope I meet the nicer people in this world.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe
I would like to ask something. Is is true that if I have inner beauty, I will find a partner who will treat me well in years to come?

No, you will have to look for a partner with inner beauty. You simply have to chose wisely and you should not be passive in this process. Don't fall for the guys and men, who seem full of self confidence when trying to pick you up. It's not self-confidence, it's just that they don't give a #. Even the strongest men's heart is racing in the presence of someone he adores.

Still inner beauty on your part would certainly help sustaining a happy partnership

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

We can be very dumb and insane when we think with the loins. And as for cheating, it is the nature of man to be a sinner. Proof is all around.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Why would you do the things that you described? I mean it all sounded pretty messed up, you HAVE to be aware of how mental your post sounded.
Your a horrible person, really, really horrible.

I've had sex with two different women in the past twelve years and am way too proud to let myself be led down the garden path as you describe, which would explain my lack of sex lol.
my point is that not all men are alike. some of us have pride and dignity.
again; you are a horrible person. what do you do for fun on weekends? eat babies? set fire to kittens? mug old ladies?
just remember that karma has a way of kicking your ass sometimes.
And do your own work you lazy succubus.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Original Poster sounds like a psychopath and therefore to be ignored. I didn't read past page 2. There was a 'there' when it ought to have been a 'their', so she better knuckle down and study IF she is in college. I knew the difference in those spellings when I was in elementary school.

IF she is a she, she is an insult to nice woman, and ought to read the traits of psychopathy/sociopathy then go for some professional help ('psycho-therapy, not slut-otherapy')

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I like girls like this, I can usually "play along" just long enough to get what I want. When they ask where their paper is, I just tell em.... "oops I forgot"
Even better if their naughty pictures end up on the web too lol

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Yes, all possibilities, and maybe even one of them is the very reason.

But really?!

Anyhow, either way it has made for an interesting discussion on some aspects of human nature, and has proven, for me, that just when I thought I had the beginnings of an understanding of "human nature", something pops up to show me I have SOOOO much still to learn.

Thankfully I am insatiably curious

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Wow you sound awsome, wana be my girlfriend!?!?!? But seriously I set my standards pretty high, you wouldn't have much of a chance. You may have a load of loser, lonely guys eating out of the palm of your hand, but anyone on earth can find a lonely person to exploit, you think highly of yourself coz you can find someone whos desperate for female attention like its a hard thing to do

Good luck in life your guna need it!

Oh and btw when one of these guys snaps (because these types of guys occasionally might be a bit depressed/crazy anyway) then dont come crying that some guys ruining your life, stalking you, smashing up your car etc, ITs your own doing.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join