It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Men So Gullible?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

you're confusing "gullible" with 'horny'. it's not unusual for schoolboys to think with their crotch, as they are walking hormonal basket cases in search of release. that's the difference between boys and men: boys are ruled by their sexuality, while men rule over their sexuality.

your own experiences / opinions speak a lot about who you are and how you were raised. obviously you have a lot of experience and little maturity. i wish you the best in avoiding a serious STD. and i'm truly sorry you didn't have better parenting.

i hope you will consider counseling because it will help you tremendously, and for a long time to come. you are at a pivotal time in your life. the road you are presently traveling, your mindset, is seriously unhealthy. if you were my friend, my sister or my daughter i would be worried for you, and try to get you to seek help.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
Whats up dude, welcome to ATS,

I can tell you right now with 100% honesty I have never and would never cheat on my wife of 12 years. Just wouldn't happen. I don't care how beautiful the woman is. I'm neither gay nor impotent, not even close. Every man doesn't need to chase tail to feel like a real man.

Strict..
you just tickle me - never, ever say "never" - it is good to know you love your wife and are faithful - loving you wife and being faithful - two different things - sex outside marriage is just that sex - no emotional feelings involved - just the feel of it -

to the OP: i certainly hope you change your manipulative ways - and get rid of all that vanity -

one thing i question is: i've never known a woman to ask a man to do "homework" - it was always the other way around -

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
reply to post by seedofchucky

Well finally an honest post. The rest of these guys are all pretending they dislike women like me but you know what? There heads will be turning if I want them too.

You cant make me do nada.

All it takes is a minute alone with them and they are eating out of my hand thinking they just landed a hot college chick.

When you think youre hot, theres always someone hotter than you hahah
What you doing is taking advantage of nerds, welldone 10 points.

If you aint got black hair, brown eyes, tanned body in bikini and down the beach where I can see you from my house, then I dont wana know, so you aint that special are ya?
I can see many of you everywhere

Those nerds who you manipulate must be just that cos they cant pull any other girls and so that's why you manipulate them. So what does that make you?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

really? what a sad thread.... even more so if you actually believe this is true, word of advice, look up a good psychiatris. and work on your father issues, k?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
At OP:

That's not "flirting." It's called "hustling." There's quite a difference and maybe some day you'll be able to discern between the two.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Love....i wouldnt buy you a mcdonalds if you begged me let alone jewelery...

Teeheehee, thankyou for giving me my first proper belly laugh in weeks

EDIT: if there were a button where we could all vote on banning you id be the first to push it

I would tend to agree there too, if this really is a post by a female she's adding to the long list of women giving the rest of us a bad name. If "she" is in fact a "he" (I think most likely, as I can't wrap my noggin around any woman really thinking/acting as described) then this is surely trolling and they deserve the boot.

EDIT: We have a term for girls like you over here in the UK....Local Bike

Haha, I haven't heard the expression in a while, so thanks for reminding me of it.

I guess I am kinda the total opposite of the OP, whether they are he or she, trolling or not.
I probably have a good 10 years on him/her but even in my late teens/early twenties I didn't have the opportunity, let alone the inclination, to use looks to the extent they have claimed.

What am I getting at? I guess that I'd rather be overweight, average looking and maybe even a little nerdy rather than svelte, gorgeous and hollow.

My mind is my best asset. What is yours Tangled4u?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This is a sad thread. I feel bad for you and anyone who has had sex. That sh*t ALWAYS complicates things and the mentality of people. You're as much to blame as the guys sweetheart.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

wow...that thread is still ongoing !!! Way to go !!!

You chose the perfect avatar too ! That guy looks like he's about to swing his pan at that girl...there's an idea you should hold on to...

P.S. Can't wait for Back to School when this place will return to "semi-normal" mode...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Can't wait for Back to School when this place will return to "semi-normal" mode...

I'm happy someone else feels that way as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Looks don't last sweetheart.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I know a girl like what the op describes.

She tried it on with the wrong guy and ended up with her nose broken in four places, a fractured cheek bone, broken ribs and smashed teeth..

After hearing what she did to him to provoke that I think she bought it on herself.

No sympathy

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It was written before.

Let others do your home work. You'll just be stupid and pretty.

That is only good for one thing though.

Are most all men dogs? Yep. I'm one of 'em. If I see a nice bit of fluff, I AM gonna look.

By the same token, if the wife sees something nice, SHE will look! We aint dead!

I tell my wife of near 20 years all the time

"All men are dogs. Good dogs just know not to get off of their own porch".

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Good gracious me! I cannot even believe that this girl is proud to post what she has done and keeps doing!

Wow! Women like you DO exist! I cannot believe it. *shakes head in disbelief*

Manipulation is just SO wrong!

If you can only get by in life by using your looks and manipulation tactics, then you are bound to get a nice ass-wooping later when the skin starts sagging and exterior beauty fades. Why do you not grow some REAL talents? Like intelligence. Compassion. Give some respect to the men-folk. And learn to respect yourself in the process please!

Your Disney avatar is very appropriate and depicts exactly where you are at from a maturity level.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

lol

I'd slap you off your barstool.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Oh I wish I knew why I have been so gullible! Right now, I am at the point where I hope that I have learned my lessons.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I would like to ask something. Is is true that if I have inner beauty, I will find a partner who will treat me well in years to come?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe
I would like to ask something. Is is true that if I have inner beauty, I will find a partner who will treat me well in years to come?

I think so, because that inner beauty will dictate that you will not make a choice whereby you would end up being treated badly. (And the great thing is that "inner" beauty tends to have a much greater longevity than "outer" beauty
)

Your inner beauty will be a reflection of your self respect and standards. You do, or will, know that you deserve being treated well.

Just my opinion

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I don't even want to read all of these replies. I know exactly where its going to go.

Tell me this...how does it feel to be a leech. You are just like the people i always complain about taking my money in the form of unemployment and food stamps. A college degree does nothing if you still act like a 4th grader.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Haha college girl, you crack me up. S&F. I doubt you to be who you claim to be, but for the sake of the argument I won't question that.
You are right many boys are gullible, so are men - but considerably fewer. So are girls and women. I find term "gullible" only fitting for girls. For boys, men and women, I'd say "desperate". I'm observing too. I look left, I see men ridicously desperate to "score". I look right and I see women abase themself for affection. It's emberassing.

You found some naiv individual to write your paper and you find no remorse in doing so. Good for you. As long as you don't # a guy for writing your paper, you are good in my book... because that would make you a whore, now wouldn't it?
Of course I would hope for you to find someone you love and thus won't screw over. But then a relationship will be the cryptonite to your power. The spell of your beauty will only hold in the very beginning of your relationship and soon you'll be crawling on your knees. But so long, take advantage as long as you can. Because I hate to break it to you, it is all going to end in the blink of an eye. You will look down your body and say "huh, that wasn't there". You will look into the mirror and notice how gravity wins over your confidence. You'll look at yourself and find yourself weak and embittered. All the beauty has gone down the sink. Your spell won't work anymore. You will turn to your boyfriend or husband but he'll turn to the college girl at the table next to you. By then at the latest your arrogance will find an end and your priggish laugther will be stuck in your throat.

I never was an offender nor a victim. You'll be both. The Game for me? Veni, vidi, vici - but you will lose it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Don't worry, Tangled, you'll do fine in this world. Flirt and play around with all the men's emotions that you want with the rest of your ilk. Well, at least until you run up against a man that used to be prince charming and got used up by someone like you. You'll run into him in the bar, you'll flirt and be coy while thinking you are running game on him when he was looking for someone just like you when he walked in. He'll be the one you'll go home with, because you weren't expecting to feel attracted to him. At the best, you'll walk away with a sore anus from him giving you an unwanted, surprise, rodeo. Worst case scenario... They find you snug as a bug in a rug... in a dumpster.

You should keep that in mind when you play your games. For every evil woman in the world, somewhere, there's an evil man. Balance is always maintained.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join