It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Men So Gullible?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

Do your pathetic little lead on.

You may get away with it for a while, but sooner or later that flirting will lead to someone, not stopping with just calling you names, you will end up being raped & the possiblility of being murdered as well.

Some will say poor girl, some will think you got what you deserved.

Either way you're the one who will have to live with the terror of that ordeal in your life.

edit on 22-8-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

come on now dont say that. thats just mean no one deserves to be raped. It doesnt matter how silly the op is and I dont care what other people say, but do not say people deserve to be raped.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

edit on 22-8-2011 by kimish because: unnecessary post

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I did not say she deserves to be raped my words were her actions possibly could lead to her being raped, murdered or both.

Please highlight the part where I specify that I personally think she deserves to be raped.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Most of us understand what you are saying and agree with you

I saw it as it was intended

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I wish I could be there when your world comes crashing down just to titter and laugh as you continue to fool yourself.

When you leave school and head into the big wide world, you'll soon get a shock.

link   

Originally posted by kimish

edit on 22-8-2011 by kimish because: unnecessary post

HAHA i think all of these posts are unnecessary lol..........i think the thread is just a feeble attempt at trolling.

link   
reply to post by acrux

I understand that the you probabaly didn't mean that she deserves to be raped, but what I was saying was even if other do say it, don't say it for them. I would adress them if they said it but you said it for them. I hope this explains where I'm coming from

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm not convinced this is for real...

pics, or it didn't happen

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I was merely warning the op as to the reality of where her attitude could/would lead her & that she should change her lifestyle choices if she doesn't want to venture down that avenue.

edit on 23-8-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I'm not stupid and never go anywhere by myself.

I have no more chance of getting in trouble than any other female out there.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Try telling that to the thousands of girls raped every year.

If you deliberately lead on & prick-tease as your attitude seems to indicate, you will soon learn that revenge could be a very strong motivator for many people.

Being careful doesn't always cut it, how do you be careful against that weirdo who is willing to plan & wait his for revenge time.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
And ladies who think your man is dedicated to you should not be decieved. The moment you leave their side they are gullible to any beautiful woman who flirts just right with him. He will cheat unless he's either a closet homosexual or is impotent.

Flirting is actually a form of art in a way. It requires knowing just what to say at the right time and how to use body movements in just the right way. It also requires gullible men and there is no shortage of them on the earth.

I wrote a nice, long, detailed post...and I lost it. So....in summary:

I've learned a few things being a single, attractive, intuitive young man since college:

1) Women are just as promiscuous as men. And science, that is actual scientific data from multiple studies, says women are a bit MORE promiscuous than men. So...GUYS....she is much more likely to cheat when she is ovulating...ESPECIALLY if you are just a provider-partner. She wants to mate when she's ovulating; when she's not, she wants to be protected, taken care of, cuddled, etc.

2) Flirting IS an art form. And if you're a dude that can begin to realize how nonverbal communication works, you have the edge. That simple. Women are the emotional creatures....

3) While there is no shortage of gullible men on this earth....there is an endless supply of self-conscious women from here to the moon. And, trust me, women are much more easily manipulated (being emotional creatures) than men (being logical, physical creatures). It just takes a little bit of social awareness to get 'er down.

To be honest...I'd LOVE to meet you and have a chat. You sound like a challenge, and perhaps a bit of fun. I think you and I are quite similar...except I don't bleed for a week straight, once a month (and good thing, cause I hate laundry).

Oh...and PICS or you're not so hot. Just sayin....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Bahahahahahahaahhaaha

Whew, OK now that I've caught my breath, let me just say thank you to the OP for being the kind of female that has propelled the concept of Disregard Females; Acquire Currency to its current place in society. Many of us are wising up to the games played and deciding that we no longer want to play a part in them.

oh and btw for those guys thinking about replying to this thread: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18a6b37dae26.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I have read all of that you wrote in your op.

And I have to say....I dont get it

Are you saying your actually a girl or something.

And yes men are pretty gullible, but I would not worry because you will most likely never meet the ones who are not. So all is right with the universe after all.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Wow OP,do you have tickets on yourself.
How much?
Guess this flirting only works until they get to know you as a person huh.
I can assure you it ain't you they are interested in,The type of man that that go for that rubbish,will go for anything that moves so you ain't nothing special.Those weak types would take you home if you looked like shrek.
You won't find too many real mean in bars,just try hard little boys discovering themselves in a rut.

Hope you age well sweety,it won't last.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
Bahahahahahahaahhaaha

oh and btw for those guys thinking about replying to this thread: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18a6b37dae26.jpg[/atsimg]

Girls like that often get used and sold for currency.
Where the hell were their parents.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
How boring. Another self-absorbed girl with severe daddy issues.

NEXT!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Tangle4u

Just remember that when you have a man... he'll be just as gullible, and there will always be a smile and a wink prettier than yours.

So... prepare to be dumped for the "new girl next door" also.

I dont know if you should brag about it, or to be scared to death about it.... always remember your expiration date. Usually comes way too fast, and just take a good look at all those shiny newer models!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Have you ever read 'Great Expectations'?
Wait, you probably got some stupid man to read it for you....

Maybe I'm not too bright but I dont see there being a point to this thread

I think you might be on the wrong website.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join