It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Men So Gullible?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

Tsk, tsk... Mayabong has you beat!

Off to bed with you, now... Nighty night.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

If it doesn't work on you than perhaps you need to re-read my original post

Well hopefully before i'm old and haggard, which will never happen, I will already have been married to a very rich man. Hopefully I haven't gotten divorced and the marriage lasts.

Good luck with that hahahaha

I know some VERY wealthy men (and women)

They dont go for people like you im afraid....your living in la la land

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Believe me I could have a ring on my finger within a month if I wanted that now. But college is starting soon so why bring sand to the beach?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I don't doubt you could have a ring on your finger but how long would that ring stay on for before you were replaced with newer "equipment". Trust me, "it" gets old and us men get tired of it quickly

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What's funny for the girls that really are like that is that because they get their way so much, when they actually do want a guy around they go for ones that dominate them. Otherwise it just isn't fun.

Sometimes you will see them latch on to one of the suckers, but they will be forever miserable and the sucker will be forever trying to please to no avail.

Never turns out pretty.

Life has a way of sorting itself out.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Believe me I could have a ring on my finger within a month if I wanted that now. But college is starting soon so why bring sand to the beach?

I dont doubt you could find a hobo to marry you.....i could even hook you up, i saw one lurking around a shop door the other day...i could put in a word for you???

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
So you were raised with no morals, ethics or standards of decency, as evidenced by your self-admitted manipulations of others. Whether or not there is in fact something wrong with the people you manipulate, the real problem is that there's something wrong with you.

I second the motion !!
I dont like being taken advantage of and I dont like being used
You will end up in a bad way if you continue on your current track

link   

within a month? to somebody you already know well i presume? if not then you sound like you are going to learn some lessons in life pretty soon.

link   

If you really are a girl and this really is your attitude, one word of advice... Smart men will see right through that. Leaving you with the option of an idiot dating pool when you do decide to settle down.

Ever wondered why some of the prettiest darn girls in highschool end up with dead end lives?
edit on 22-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

link   
Gonna be a truly sad life unless you gain some wisdom along the way. You're broken. Ugly on the inside. Word.

Not as good looking as you think either. But that's just a guess. The rest wasn't.

link   

I have ten rings right now

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
All the pretty girls (slags) from my school are now ugly heffers with a brood of disgusting kids.
They sit on the dole (SS for you i presume), have nothing in their lives, lost their looks....achieved nothing in life, had multiple partners and sti/std's.

Live in council flats with the dogs and disgusting kids.....sounds like a good life eh lol

They were all like you once, thought they would find a rich man to look after them....didnt happen

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Laughable. This can't be for real.

Likely scenarios in order of descending probability:

1. You're a dude trying a little too hard to snatch a passing billygoat from your spot under the bridge

2. You're a pitiable young girl trying to imagine how you would act if you actually were attractive

3. You actually mean what you are saying (somehow the saddest possibility of all)

In the case that you are serious, you have a lot to learn. I'd toss you a pity-poke then drop you like a hot plate for a girl with some real substance. But then I'd have to deal with all the stalking and finding you crying outside my door at 4 a.m. Totally not worth it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't want to know your name!

I just want... bang...bang...bang...!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

My parents are rich so I doubt if i'll ever be living in the slums. I don't even have stay on campus since they just rented me a nearby apartment for the school year.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

My parents are rich so I doubt if i'll ever be living in the slums. I don't even have stay on campus since they just rented me a nearby apartment for the school year.

Of course they are

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Your parents are rich because they can rent you an apartment.....if they bought it for you i may have agreed but renting is nothing. I have 2 properties....but im not rich

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

I don't doubt you could have a ring on your finger but how long would that ring stay on for before you were replaced with newer "equipment". Trust me, "it" gets old and us men get tired of it quickly

Not always my man, If you find one that knows how to use it, the equipment wont get old, All you have to do is work it often and it will stay good as new, believe me.

As far as this Rapunzel wannabe goes, He isn't a she. That's a dude seeking attention, no doubt about it.

Strict..
edit on 22-8-2011 by Strictsum because: edit for edit for edit

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

Guess you'll be asking me to send you pics next.

Typical

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Sorry I'm not gay, thought i'd already told you that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join