It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Men So Gullible?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Well finally an honest post. The rest of these guys are all pretending they dislike women like me but you know what? There heads will be turning if I want them too.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I laughed.. My answer would be far to racy for the forum. Is this a troll thread? had to reassure myself I was still even on ATS. Horny girls are quite gulible aswell and unless your bi your only able to see the gullibility from one side of the fence.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

Why Are Men So Gullible?

I guess its because we know theres always something better...

It sounds like you've learned that lesson already though

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just for future reference are threads like mine usually buried in a general chit chat forum? If so I guess I should just post them there but I did notice threads in the social issues like the one about "whats a real woman" so I thought it was the appropriate spot.

Or did I just offend someone?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I can see this thread spiraling out of control very quickly. It sounds to me like you caught your boyfriend cheating on you....or have had some fairly abusive relationships in your short lifetime. I don't doubt one bit that you believe, and are very adamant about your perspective of this topic. Unfortunately, it is just your perspective, it is what you have come to believe after years of placing yourself in these situations.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Just for future reference are threads like mine usually buried in a general chit chat forum?

Nah...it's probably because threads like yours are a dime a dozen...

Like gullible guys, remember?

edit on 22-8-2011 by SonoftheSun because: ATS for some is A Troll's Sanctum...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I Flagged out of pity.

I'm sure you get that a lot...You know. Pity.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Guys grow out of "gullible", which is really the wrong word. It's really raging hormones you're taking advantage of.
Those subside somewhat, over time. It's becomes tougher later. Because of that Brain/hormone ratio.
and
the"cute helpless" factor also subsides. You'll see.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I would like to send you into the Islamic world as a secret weapon. They're so scared of women that they make them put sheets over their entire body. Imagine what a woman like you could accomplish. WOW !

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think she is a young woman that has gotten a high from her ability to manipulate others. She finds it amusing. That is what I feel.

We are all animals and all animals are opportunistic.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Guys grow out of "gullible", which is really the wrong word. It's really raging hormones you're taking advantage of.
Those subside somewhat, over time. It's becomes tougher later. Because of that Brain/hormone ratio.
and
the"cute helpless" factor also subsides. You'll see.

Haha well said...

Remember we age gracefully...

women just sag...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
reply to post by seedofchucky

Well finally an honest post. The rest of these guys are all pretending they dislike women like me but you know what? There heads will be turning if I want them too.

I don't dislike women like you. I dislike 'paying' women like you. My head can turn for free.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Haha a girl after my own heart. Don't worry about your thread being moved it happens to me all the time also. As for your post your correct and I see women do this all the time when i'm at college. Yes I look too but your overlooking an important issue.

Some men won't cheat because they stand too much to lose so even though they may sneak peeks they will not fall prey to your whims no matter what.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think your mistaking BOYS for MEN.....theres a big difference.

Typical silly teenage girl that thinks MEN only want one thing. When you get to my age (31) you have grown out of all that BS.

I couldnt care how good looking you are our still a child (quite evident from your post)

Now i realise why the boards have gone to pot....loads of silly teenagers on here during the summer holidays

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Typical silly teenage girl that thinks MEN only want one thing. When you get to my age (31) you have grown out of all that BS.

I couldnt care how good looking you are our still a child (quite evident from your post)

Now i realise why the boards have gone to pot....loads of silly teenagers on here during the summer holidays

This is so false I can't believe you would think that. Men get far worse the older they get until the point where they are so close to death it's irrelevant to them. Especially men in their 30's. They are the most lecherous group of men out there. At least the young guys admit what they want but the older ones all seem like perverts.

They are so easily toyed with you can't imagine what they will do. They act all cool in their fancy cars like they know everything yet they are easily convinced to buy you new clothes or jewerly all while they think they are impressing you with their fancy gifts.

Little do they know that me and my girlfriends laugh till our eyes water at how stupid they are.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
why are men so gullible?

i've thought on, and pondered this question for years, as i'm a man.

but in looking at the things we do, i've surmised it to this(and ladies no need to feel a sense of accomplishment):

"Men, by nature are stupid. the promise, potential for sex, makes men liable to do many things...some not beneficial."

but the same applies to women as well.

"women are stupid. the promise, potential for security(be it monetarily or physical), makes women liable to do many things.....some non-beneficial"

link   

I knew girls like you. All single moms now trying to get any man they can. They just get used and tossed aside than go back looking for that "one" that will stay with them to help her raise all 10 kids.
Truth be told

yin and yang. You get what you want while you can and than when you really need it it won't be there for you.
I hope you don't purposely manipulate others
either way those who are manipulated are at fault as well.

Great topic

edit on 22-8-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

link   
You're all being trolled by a guy who is unable to make his point in the "Where have all the real women gone?" thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

This is so false I can't believe you would think that. Men get far worse the older they get until the point where they are so close to death it's irrelevant to them. Especially men in their 30's. They are the most lecherous group of men out there. At least the young guys admit what they want but the older ones all seem like perverts.

They are so easily toyed with you can't imagine what they will do. They act all cool in their fancy cars like they know everything yet they are easily convinced to buy you new clothes or jewerly all while they think they are impressing you with their fancy gifts.

Little do they know that me and my girlfriends laugh till our eyes water at how stupid they are.

HAHA you are a joke

Not every man thinks with their penis....you will soon learn that.

When you old haggered and lost your looks you will have nothing going for you....

I dont think im right im KNOW im right....after all i am the 31 year old man here
Girls do try it.....it hasnt worked on me for maybe....i dunno....10-12 years.

Love....i wouldnt buy you a mcdonalds if you begged me let alone jewelery...

EDIT: if there were a button where we could all vote on banning you id be the first to push it

edit on 22-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

EDIT: We have a term for girls like you over here in the UK....Local Bike

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

If it doesn't work on you than perhaps you need to re-read my original post

Well hopefully before i'm old and haggard, which will never happen, I will already have been married to a very rich man. Hopefully I haven't gotten divorced and the marriage lasts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join