It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Men So Gullible?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

I think you're right.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Looks like the lovely OP has been banned, that's a shame...

I think you fell for a Troll... After reading the increasingly outrageous threads by the OP it became very clear that they were messing about and were probably about as far from the character they were portraying as its possible to be.... The stereotype was just too clichéd in the end

I see that when I said the Op was a man acting like a young female I was correct. No woman would openly say the things the op said. Many think it and believe it but very few actually verbalize it.

I hate to see anyone banned but if there was one that deserved it, it was this one.

Strict...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm sure there's a difference in acting like a trollop and flirting..
Maybe I'm just getting old.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

The irony here is one day you will be old and you're husband (if you manage to keep one) will be the gullible guy you speak of. Some young sexy thing may run off with you're man by using the same manipulating tactics you brag of.

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hhahahaha!
So true!
Men are highly gullible.
I mean a quick glimpse of earth history can attest to this.

I am a guy btw 19, male 5'3, iq 189 left handed, rh negative but, yeah, straight guys are a bit slow to tell you the truth.
Im not gay, but i just can't relate to straight guys for some reason, their whole machismo, and their undeserved accomplishment and self entitlement are vanity and it's annoying.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Hhahahaha!
So true!
Men are highly gullible.
I mean a quick glimpse of earth history can attest to this.

I am a guy btw 19, male 5'3, iq 189 left handed, rh negative but, yeah, straight guys are a bit slow to tell you the truth.
Im not gay, but i just can't relate to straight guys for some reason, their whole machismo, and their undeserved accomplishment and self entitlement are vanity and it's annoying.

yes, vanity is annoying.
speaking of which, thats a rather high IQ youve got there...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Yes I know this is obviously a troll and a not very good one. Sorry not all women even think or act remotely like that, how silly!

Anyway this made me laugh in partcular:

Originally posted by Tangled4u
I've given a married guy one of those innocent looks and a quick smile sometimes when I see a married couple and I can't count how many times the couple has walked away with the man returning because he "forgot" something while slipping me his phone number.

You "can't count the number of times" some married guy has slipped away from his wife to run back and give you his phone number?

Really? Really?

As countless as the grains of sand on the beach, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join