It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Men So Gullible?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Slightly off topic, you don't know how to give a post a star or how to view myspace?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyDunlop

very cool
where do i buy the book@?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Women are inherently evil. Its best to avoid the majority.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
reply to post by Death_Kron

Not my words but highly appropriate.....

Originally posted by Lysergic

Pics already so we can decide if you are date-able or Net Beast.

edit on 23/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

Found her beautiful picture! Don't know how to embed in the thread

New MEME! Tangled!

edit on 23-8-2011 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Neither actually.

Never had the need to use the networking sites, and I don't really care about any rating system here enough to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Right above the "posted on date" is a grey star, just click it to give a "star" to those post you feel deserve them

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

Interesting thanks for the tip.

Learn something everyday I guess

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No prob! Trying to figure out how to embed pictures directly in the thread is another story...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

Not too hard..did you read the instruction book?

Took me a few months to figure it out also.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There's an instruction book?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Oh NO!!! THE MYSPACE ANGLES!!!!!!!

If it is her.... ROFL!

if not, im still laughing at whomever it is.
ahhh myspace, the good old days.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
im still with the op

words are true but the reality seems to be very hard for some men to accept .

Even though men don't like to admit it , most of what was written does happen countless times on a daily basis from men around the world ..

we eat it up like suckers lool and if she is a girl then she knows how to work it and use it to maximum potential

atleast she doesnt get a sugar daddy or something ... how would you all feel then lol?

what about being a stripper lol

there are far worse things she could use her looks for but probably doesnt on her own principals ....

shes just getting her homework done by a few nerds who take a photographic picture of her for the "wank bank" later....

shes gets her homework done .. they get cocktail of chemials that run through there heads when talking to her ... seems to be a win win for every body ?

but some of the comments i see here are very mean and fully in denial

don't forget team ATS

If you are a straight male and someone wants you dead ...

99.9 percent success

why? because...

women make the best assassins for a good reason lol.

Slice* Your dead!

edit on 23-8-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimevoyager
Women are inherently evil. Its best to avoid the majority.

True.

It was my gullibility and being played for a fool in school that helped screw me up mentally and emotionally as well as genetics, all thanks to girls messing with me. Taken years to trust a woman for the first time and that's only because she was treated like crap by an ex boyfriend who used her too.

Yes I do have a girlfriend, yes I am loyal and dedicated to her. No I'm not a closet homosexual nor am I impotent (although I will be by choice, don't wanna have kids and risk them having depression as bad as I and others in the family have plus I'm not financially or emotionally ready to have any kids anyway at 27 years old)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Its not just them its girls too both genders have sexual organs and hormones just look at what the girls think of justin bieber

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Looks like the lovely OP has been banned, that's a shame...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Looks like the lovely OP has been banned, that's a shame...

I think you fell for a Troll... After reading the increasingly outrageous threads by the OP it became very clear that they were messing about and were probably about as far from the character they were portraying as its possible to be.... The stereotype was just too clichéd in the end

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
I think you fell for a Troll... After reading the increasingly outrageous threads by the OP it became very clear that they were messing about and were probably about as far from the character they were portraying as its possible to be.... The stereotype was just too clichéd in the end

I don't really think I fell for anything, was just playing the game

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
So with college starting up again it got me to thinking about last semester and how all the guys are so gullible when it comes to a pretty girl. Last semester there wasn't ever a time when I didn't feel like writing a paper that I couldn't find some guy to do it for me.

A simple ask for help, then playing dumb like i'm not understanding always leads to the man doing the "honorable" thing and offering to do a "rough draft" for me. However when he gives it to me it's so polished you can see your reflection in it. When he asks you out afterwards and you dismiss him you often get called the usual B**** word or S*** word but know that the coming friday night while dancing out at the local bar, all it will take is a sexy dress and a gentle brush up against him and all will be forgiven and he'll do it again.

Now the men reading this and will say "I'm not like that!!" blah blah blah but i've witnessed it so many times. I usually laugh the hardest when there is some guy acting like he is ignoring me. All it takes is a minute alone with them and they are eating out of my hand thinking they just landed a hot college chick.

And those of you who will claim your married or dedicated to your girlfriend? You are the worst of all at being gullible. You think that because you hiding behind a veil of fidelity that you are immune but it doesn't take much to get you to bend either. I've given a married guy one of those innocent looks and a quick smile sometimes when I see a married couple and I can't count how many times the couple has walked away with the man returning because he "forgot" something while slipping me his phone number.

And ladies who think your man is dedicated to you should not be decieved. The moment you leave their side they are gullible to any beautiful woman who flirts just right with him. He will cheat unless he's either a closet homosexual or is impotent.

Flirting is actually a form of art in a way. It requires knowing just what to say at the right time and how to use body movements in just the right way. It also requires gullible men and there is no shortage of them on the earth.

Yes, it boils down to flirting...the problem is flirting goes both ways. Some men are gullible and some women are too. Some women are whores and some men are whores. It happens.

The dating game in the early 20's is filled with lies and bravado on both ends. Both sexes want sex badly and both sexes find a way to get it.

We all lie and cheat. AKA we all flirt. But women are no better than men in the game of sex.

If you want to point fingers than look at women nowadays. Where is the loyalty? Where is the trust? Marriage is great but men expect prenups at this point because women are whores. Yeah, I can marry you and have children, but the fact is up to a third of children aren't raised by their real father. Those kind of numbers do not raise any kind of confidence in a man.

So what is the real problem? Ask yourselves women. Look in the damn mirror before judging men bc a THIRD of them will have been burned by the likes of whores. Merry Christmas. I already told my fiancee that I will have a genetic test on every baby she pushes out. I am not paying for a women's lies and infidelity. (but men are expected to...boo hoo poor whores...) Men have to pay up women accuse...thank god for genetic testing.

Yeah men are evil and cost money...but women cost 100x as much and lie at least that much. It is not honorable to raise someone else's kid! She was a whore, a liar, a cheater. Almost all women I have encountered are. It is ridiculous nowadays....bah

God this divide is making me crazy. What has the women's movement really brought us other than a bunch of whores who expect you to raise someone else's baby. Yes, women were looked down on before, but can you really blame men? Look at what women are doing nowadays. At least men are expected to be honorable still..women just have to blame the baby on whoever has the highest yearly annual income. Women are just expected to pop one out to the highest bidder and hope he doesn't notice that it isn't his! Men are expected to lie down and take that abuse!

Guess what! Men are like this because of the way women have treated us in the past. It is not a happy coincidence. We try to do the honorable thing but women have torn that notion to threads. It is all out war at this point. Women are the freaking devil and maybe the bible had it right. Gross.
edit on 25-8-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I am just so sick of all women. Men have been put down and stepped on for over a hundred years and we are still supposed to be honorable and treat women like princesses?

Guess what honeys, behind the sex drive men have feelings.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

lol if your out of highschool and dont know the answer to that i would say you are the one that is gullible

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join