It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychedelic writings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey all, haven't posted in a while figured id see how you thaught about this weird crap I wrote last week lol.
It is kinda random stuff and my memmory of it because of the circumstances while writing it is a little "clowdy"....as there was a whole bunch of other crap lol but this paragraph stood out.

Reality/Real answers...i feel as if we are expressing the experience of life, reality and consciousness through our journey of searching for answers to questions we pose ourselves before.our current lifetime, the weather changing clearly symbolizing "TIME". As different emotional states triggered by seemingly far off  Yet interconnected phenomenon as experience passes...still no answer is found...only more questions gathered...more time passes...nothing yet...you will learn but the answers you recieve are never satisfactory...still more time passes...etc. If you truly watch those around you they always emphasizes more impatiance and despaire towards the middle end of a certain time in life, a type of weather pattern, if you take a persons whole lifetime this is also the case...you take the durration of a family, dynasty, an entire civilization...etc this is the case, then they collapse and are rebuilt on it's remnants often better than before. Coming out with the answers they posed questions too yet were crumpled by them,with  knowledge for the next lifetime to not make the same mistakes. listen to tools disposition, the music itself defines so much. Let the guitar touch you. Relax and feel the emotion through his words, Dont only hear them, Feel them,sometimes this defines his meaning more accurate than his words. 

Kinda cool stuff I thaught for not remembering writing it lolz.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I agree completely

It is very weird crap

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well I gotta tell ya,
you get a flag with stars on it
because nothing would perplex one's tranquility
more
than to read a similar thing
with poor punctuation and spelling.

so good job there.

(Will I remember writing this tomorrow??)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

There are no answers. There is no satisfactory knowledge. Satisfaction is only found in learning. The minute you know something, learning stops until you decide that you don't know. When learning stops you fall behind.

All you can know is your purpose and work to effectively carry that out once you do know it, and this is the paradox because your purpose is this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

Cool story bro

I can only assume the circumstances of these writings

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
LOL, oh the joys of a pen & paper whilst under the influence. Good times my friend.

top topics

join