It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have Awakened! Congratulations! Now what?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The universe is intelligent energy

energy (ěn'ər-jē)
The capacity or power to do work, such as the capacity to move an object (of a given mass) by the application of force. Energy can exist in a variety of forms, such as electrical, mechanical, chemical, thermal, or nuclear, and can be transformed from one form to another. It is measured by the amount of work done, usually in joules or watts.

in·tel·li·gence   /ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒəns/ Show Spelled[in-tel-i-juhns]
capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.

Intelligent energy- The capacity to do intelligent work.

Intelligent energy is what all energy is, is what the universe is.

Intelligent energy presents itself to you most interactively as your own ability to learn as you yourself are intelligent energy. But it goes way way way way way beyond that.

Intelligent energy is constantly organizing itself into patterns of increasing complexity to effectively and more efficiently carry out its kinetic purpose which is to learn.

And it gets way more detailed than that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So if learning is kinetic intelligent energy, knowledge must be potential intelligent energy. For it is true that once you know something, your learning stops. Except for the fact that the more potential you have, the higher kinetic you can have. The more you know, the more you can learn, but only when you make the decision to move beyond what you think you know.

Read the link.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The only thing that I can do now, is realize that I am all there is. I can't preach to everyone if they do not exist, can I?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The act of awakening is not that much of a joyful ride. Its which side we take after becoming a bit awakened matters. Do you suppress your urge and hunger to be free and search for knowledge or are you mingling with the world in all its fake glory? Personally, I am in the stage of confusing myself where to go but certainly not Tibet.

I feel like am suppressing my nature of being aware and could be shunning myself by being different. People won't listen to you as much as they listen to Beriberi or Gaga.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
An awakening can happen spontaneously, it is a glimpse of something astoundingly different, the world feels different, it feels great. This state, when experienced is so beautiful but it can slip through our fingers if we try to hold it, or keep it. Enlightenment is when the awakened state has been intergrated and is then permanent. It is the end of fear and desire. So next does not matter. To the enlightened there is no next, except for whatever comes next.
Life continues as before but it is joyous, uncomplicated, peaceful, easy, delicious.
What else could one possibly want?
edit on 23-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Its not a switch that just gets flicked on, its a realization of what you are and what is within all of us...

I disagree, you need a switch after you've found the light. Unless there is a particular religious doctrine which states someday someone will come round you're house and switch it on for you.

But I agree it's not 1 switch but rather an endless number of switches, one to shed light on each part of reality. There are many truths to awaken to, like an endless exploration which I think is what we do. Which is the sad part because as already mentioned if enough people would do this then no need to spread the message, people would just hook up and go explore the mind with eachother. In these times I think at best one could find a partner for life and explore with him/her but to share one's experiences or preach one's truth is seldom the right thing to do.
edit on 23/8/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Sounds similar to this...

I think you'll like it...

7. But to each, it is the Truth as the one mind seeth it, and for that time, till a higher Truth shall be revealed unto the same: and to the soul which receiveth higher light, shall be given more light. Wherefore condemn not others, that ye be not condemned.
8.As ye keep the holy Law of Love, which I have given unto you, so shall the Truth be revealed more and more unto you, and the Spirit of Truth which cometh from above shall guide you, albeit through many wanderings, into all Truth, even as the fiery cloud guided the children of Israel through the wilderness.
9. Be faithful to the light ye have, till a higher light is given to you. Seek more light, and ye shall have abundantly; rest not, till ye find.
10. God giveth you all Truth, as a ladder with many steps, for the salvation and perfection of the soul, and the truth which seemeth to day, ye will abandon for the higher truth of the morrow. Press ye unto Perfection.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

That is an interesting take on faith. I think a pretty good saying (and I don't know who said it first) is "prophets never stay in their home town." Or no successful prophet every stayed in their hometown. We just don't listen to others that we know, we only "receive" this sort of information from strangers and maybe sometimes from family members. I can see myself later on as an old man encouraging young thoughtful types, but from the young to the young I find that wisdom is rarely passed. I think that it works for a short moment, but later on my friends just twisted my acceptance and creativity and insight into whatever suited them most, basically a validation of themselves, their own ability to understand something and toss it aside (because they are stronger and better than that). So not very pretty, but now for strangers, I think I might have had a positive effect from some chance encounters.

reply to post by Buddha1098

It was a couple years ago. I would imagine a lot of awakenings carry the theme that you felt perfectly happy at a time life was not perfect. For myself, I hadn't even had a serious girlfriend yet, my self-esteem was wretched, but I found a way to calm my thoughts (and I lived very well, simply but well) and life was bliss for 2 or 3 days. If anything the fact that I had very little to be happy about (by society's standards at least) is what made it so compelling. But I did have solitude on a decent level, and peace, and I guess that can go a long way.

As far as moving forward, I think I want to be out and about more. Go for walks and maybe spend time in the city library. If I was a member of a church, I'd go to the chapel or some church group. Things that are lame but good for you lol. Of course I think mainstream church held bible studies are a waste of time because they only use their own book case. I know someone who's been doing bible studies for nearly 10 years but if I ask them about any notable christian mystic like Thomas Merton, and if they've read any of his books they have never heard of the man. But basically anyway, I just think to stop sitting at home, but do my own thing at the same time would be worth trying, and of course to treat it as a meditation, a discipline with eyes and mind open. It is little things isn't it? But really all of it is.

I never claimed to be enlightened only that I have seen a glimpse, and I think the same has happened for a lot of people. Then you have people that think it's some superpower or a permanent thing, but this doesn't discredit anything. Even the Buddha was sad at times, and if he was sad he was not enlightened, or at least the critics of this thread would say the same for us. That if we so much as had a single bad day or questioned our own awakening that we are not awakened, and yet the Buddha did all of that. Out of his self-doubt he came up with reasons for why he thought he was enlightened, evidence to tell others. Also, Jesus said, "Father, why have you forsaken me?" There is nothing permanent about the whole idea and while awakening is different from enlightenment it's really best to just ask someone what their definition of it is as they use it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"Before enlightenment chop wood and carry water.
After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water."
--Wu Li

It is the "Getting There" that make's one think it will be different than when One is Unenlightened

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I just noticed the significance that it says after enlightenment, not during. In other words enlightenment happens, then you chop wood again. There are little instructions on what to do during enlightenment, because everyone knows that occurs on a level that transcends instructions. I keep coming back to dispelling this myth that it's a permanent thing or something you can carry with you. But this very common saying reinforces that as well. If it was a permanent thing, wouldn't the word used be during, and not after?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Enlightenment means you understand the way YOU can what you are. It's a reconnection with the source. It's not magic, it's merely seeing connections, observing patterns and using that skill to help others who don't. We all do it in our own way, with our own belief or suspicions about what's ultimately behind the veil. That's why it gets muddled. Like explaining your dreams to someone, they can't see it your way. And since you can't tell them directly, you have to drop breadcrumbs, give them clues, teach them to fish. Well, for my anyway, lol. I can explain concepts that will get some there, but I can't show them what I've seen. We're not crazy, we just don't have the language to explain it. And it's in everything, little sparks of light waiting and up to us to see it and share it in our own unique way by breaking through the details, the semantics and using metaphor to slip past their filters and conditioning. When I got there? I laughed... for hours, smiling and giggling. So that's my awakening, the entire setup is a Shaggy God joke

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

I believe it can be a permanent state, called the Eternal NOW.
When one becomes 'enlightened' One sees clearly the Now Moment.
In all of it's wide scope, it is the Moment when action/non action can bifurcate into Two different Streams. It is the Only Moment that Humans have any "Power" over. The Now.

Fully Awake,, or just Awakening? Two different things, rare is a human "Fully Awaken"

Awakening, allows one to see this in Clarity.
And it is a Job,,, but can be carried with oneself, of course there will be dips and highpoints of clarity regarding the Eternal Now,,, but as humans that is the best we can hope for,,, some Clarity Now.
edit on 8/26/2011 by EarthCitizen23 because: sentence structure

edit on 8/26/2011 by EarthCitizen23 because: added content

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Agreed, it can be permanant... but there's a choice there. I'm learning to shift into that state when needed, but walking around all the time with it makes life uncomfortable. You see things about people, all the damage and baggage and their energy leaks. So in public, have to shut it down... and at work, of course. I'm empathic, not nessecarily an empath, but I've always read people pretty accurately. But it's not always wise, a tool like any other, like a pulley that lifts back the curtain at will. And personal to each of us, indescribalbe execpt for metaphors and ineffable to anyone but the experiencer. But by sharing, we get pieces that help us all learn why it's there, how to use it ethically and what to do with it when it's time. This thread is awsome, btw. Thanks to everyone for sharing

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Get some anti-depressants cos it is really depressing when ya wake up & look around....

Got anything to help me go back to sleep?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

are you truly awakened? how come you don't seem to be aware that non thought awareness comes with absolute surrender hence also a state of non expectation.

People pay a fortune for that insight

edit on 28-8-2011 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
the mind of an unawakened cannot grasp what it is to be awakened. It cannot copy anything of what an awakened one is. An awakened one is to busy with life. Life is what an awakened one is initiated into. An awakened one can make mistakes.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Place yourself at the beginning, and start again but without forgetting anything

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Afer awakening the world continues as before but is peaceful and joyous. The world is a movie set and is seen for all it's wonder and splendor. Worldly issues are not important anymore, nothing is important anymore. It appears as it is. There is no interpretation or expectation.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The dharma is a life raft, when you reach the shore you no longer need it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
What does 'dharma' mean?
Nothing is needed after awakening because it is seen that there is no one.
How can anything be needed when there is no one needing, suffering or wanting?

Dharma means the way things are. So it can not be said that it can be thrown away. The way things are (the univeral law) can never be thrown away - it is all there is. All other 'things' can be thrown away and dharma will remain.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
2 times 3 is another way of saying you have 2, 3 times and 3, 2 times.

Infinity times 2 is another way of saying you have infinity 2 times which is still just infiinity, and also another way of saying you have 2, infinity times.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So in other words, it is the (2 infinity times). It would look something like this, 22222222222222222222222........ etc, but in terms of energy. But at the point of arising from infinity, it is still infinity as well.

So you have infinity and infinite 2s. Infinity is formless. It is equally distributed among itself. In infinity there is no separation. Anything that arises from infinity will appear to be separate from it within the context of itself, but it is still part of infinity and thus shares all the uniform qualities that infinity has.

My point in this is that we all arise from infinity and that infinity is what binds us to be unified. You can investigate this on your own. My attempts to explain it will take up a lot of space and time. All is intelligent energy. Eternally lasting. This intelligent energy arises from intelligent infinity. An unlimited potential that is the foundation for intelligent energy to operate continuously.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Exactly my point, read into it a bit more my friend, when you reach the shore you no longer need it. When in an unsteady sea you must cling to a life raft for your very survival depends upon it, though when you reach the shore you no longer "need" it. It just is, it becomes a part of you, though it has always been a part of "everything" reaching the shore is the universal recognition that 'thus" just is. The cosmic AHA! I'VE GOT IT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join