It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have Awakened! Congratulations! Now what?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

LOL...LOL...LOL...That is funny...and you are very wise!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Is it a continual process or do you reach a point where you have awakened as far as you are able to in this existence? You are acutely and consciously aware now of your thoughts, actions, surroundings, events, the wholeness vs the blatant separateness that you just emerged from. What is the newly awakened to do from there?

Spread the word? Preach on high of the virtues of the awakened ones? Make a complete and total shift in your reality and existence? Leave your job, move to Tibet???? Become a monk? Go completely within? What???

Have you truly awakened if you are still questioning? Maybe you still have further to go?

This truly is a new frontier! Thoughts appreciated!

Continue learning...

Its not a switch that just gets flicked on, its a realization of what you are and what is within all of us...

Find your truth...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

I think I have spent time questioning, looking, understanding, pondering...etc and then I finally reached a place and took a breath and said, aahhh let me dwell here for a bit...try it on, feel it for awhile and see how it fits. I may or may not be done awakening, but I like the direction that I'm going and wanted to garner further insight as to what may lie ahead.

Happy to hear you are in a similar place.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
yeah being awakened is overrated. im just waiting for the Lord to show me the path he wants for me, hoping it isn't priesthood

I think this is the right idea. Once awakened you need to find your purpose. This only comes with awakening. The "now what?" portion of the OP's thread is exactly what you just described. Search your heart and find your path. What is your vision of the world that gives the greatest benefit to everyone? What can you do right now to help change this.

I should note that many that have awakened, are only in the process of awakening. Yet, they will feel like they are awake. However, the are more like sleep walking. Only when the external world holds no influence over your inner emotions and thoughts can a person set themselves on their path. Chances are the Lord has already shown you a path, you just haven't seen it yet. Look in your heart and figure out what motivates you everyday, what is a cause you are willing to commit yourself to. What has god given you the ability to do to help bring heaven to earth?

Remember the story in the bible about the master that gave each servant a certain amount of coins? One buried the coins and did nothing with it, another invested the coins, etc. When the master returned he rewarded the ones that used the gifts they were given to benefit the master. To the one that did nothing with the gifts given he got nothing. This parable is about using the gifts we have been given and walking fearlessly into our chosen path. Everyone has different gifts. Some might just simply be a good listener, that can use this gift to spread clam to those needing someone to hear them. Another person might have a gift of mathematics and can help people work out financial problems or work on a improvement for all humankind.

Our gifts are different and many. Each has a path that has nearly been laid before them. Each person has the choice though, to have faith and believe it will work out, even in the face of all naysayers and adversaries. So the "Now what?" is exactly what you said, find your path and let's bring heaven to earth. After all, you shall know my people by their works. This reference was saying people will begin doing amazing things that nobody thought possible. They will do it because they have passion and faith in the outcome--that the outcome is assured, because the gifts they possessed are god given.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Do what you want.
You'll learn either way.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Time and Place IP...I'll be there! I too believe the Sun is a major component in the energies, protons, influx, uptake...that is associated with what is happening. Look into the eyes of the Sun....that's where the fun is....

No time and place required. Stay where you are the 'time' will show up...

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
When you awaken you must find out for your self what you must do, you will know! it may not be clear but it eventually will be. Trust me.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Its not a switch that just gets flicked on, its a realization of what you are and what is within all of us...

I disagree, you need a switch after you've found the light. Unless there is a particular religious doctrine which states someday someone will come round you're house and switch it on for you.

But I agree it's not 1 switch but rather an endless number of switches, one to shed light on each part of reality. There are many truths to awaken to, like an endless exploration which I think is what we do. Which is the sad part because as already mentioned if enough people would do this then no need to spread the message, people would just hook up and go explore the mind with eachother. In these times I think at best one could find a partner for life and explore with him/her but to share one's experiences or preach one's truth is seldom the right thing to do.
edit on 23/8/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
What to do now...? Exactly the same as you did before. But now you will see the world with different eyes, and you will be more aware of the synchronicities in life that pull us all toward our true life purpose.

Is it a continual process or do you reach a point where you have awakened as far as you are able to in this existence? You are acutely and consciously aware now of your thoughts, actions, surroundings, events, the wholeness vs the blatant separateness that you just emerged from. What is the newly awakened to do from there?

I believe it is a continual process, which will probably go on for many lifetimes more until you reach true enlightenment and then you will move beyond the physical realm.... The beautiful thing is in your next life you will already be at the level which you have so far spent your entire life attaining, and you will awaken even further.

Spread the word? Preach on high of the virtues of the awakened ones? Make a complete and total shift in your reality and existence? Leave your job, move to Tibet???? Become a monk? Go completely within? What???

Have you truly awakened if you are still questioning? Maybe you still have further to go?

It would probably make a good thread, but I think there is a distinction between being awakened and being truly enlightened, although most ppl use the words interchangeably. If you were enlightened you would not need to ask what to do next, but just being awakened.........it's kinda like you've just started in 1st grade. There is still a long way to go. But don't let that put you off as most of world are still in daycare

Myself....? I like to think of myself as being awakened as well. Unfortunately I'm having a little trouble getting out of bed lol

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

My thoughts too. There is a difference between awakening and being enlightened. For now, you are correct in that moving forward, I will view and feel things differently. Therefore by my choices, I will move towards the path of enlightenment with awareness.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

Well if you are currently talking about what I would call the aura, I learned to focus how to make it expand and retract around my body. I know that the more the aura expand, the more we are receptive to energies but vulnerable to the negative ones at the same time. If the shell you are talking about is this, then yes I am really aware of it.

Something else started occurring recently, I feel more and more pressure (or energy) in my brain right at the spot of the third eye. It is like I am receiving something from an outside source which makes me feel like it is in development. Anyways, I do not meditate so often but I am nearly on the verge of being capable of OBE's which is kind of interesting.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Same here related to weird electric phenomenon. It happens sometimes I am in a room and it seems like certain unconscious or subconscious thought seems to have certain effect on light bulbs (flashing of about 0.5 seconds) or more. Anyways I can not yet tell you what precise thought does that but I think it has something to do with memories and the process of evolution we are currently in. That is my best take on it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You never stop learning, once you think you know something, you fall behind.

Read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

In the beginning I tried to nudge people in the right direction (ie blatant and massive corruption, more control/less freeedom, mass immigration completely out of control) but lately I've lost the will to continue.
Most people are completely oblivious and unable or unwilling to listen.

This world is so completely FUBAR it's not even funny.
Cypher was right, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz2122

You can make people in your surroundings understand your point but you simply can not impose them your ideas. Imposing means using force to push through your thought which is a big mistake. What you must do in my honest opinion is to give them what you think and let it go and work by itself, give it some time.

Some may deny, not understand or ridicule your thinking but do not give up to it, it is simply human nature reacting because of fear of the unknown in many different ways. Do not forget that many are still too implemented in this so called ''reality'' and they simply are not ready to go on a new foundation or different thinking which seems much different from their knowledge.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz2122

Why even bother trying to make people understand. Two things i believe you should know (imho):

*Everything in this universe is exactly as its meant to be at this present point in time. As the world stands currently, the majority of humans are meant to be, for lack of a better word, 'asleep'..

*Their time will come. And it may well not be for many lifetimes more. How many lifetimes to you think it took you to reach the point you are at now? But when it comes they will begin to seek it themselves. If you have a message to share, best share it to those who are truly receptive, those who are actively seeking. The others will merely ignore you, or worse still ridicule you as new age headcase. Those on a similar vibratory level will eventually attract each other anyway.

Why do you think we're all here.......
edit on 23/8/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
From what I've observed, it's a continual process. Studying with Tibetan Lamas really illustrated that. The senior students who had been studying for 50+ years would laugh at 'awakening'. They said that one day, you have a realization and perspective shifts....and you declare yourself 'awake'!!! Then, a few years later, it happens again and you think, "oh, NOW I am awake. I THOUGHT I was awake before....but THIS is it!" and then it happens again....and again.....and again. (lots of laughter)

Keep on waking up!
LOVE to you!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
oops...another thought to share:

Some people declare themselves 'awake' when they realize that 911 is a lie or that main stream media is a lie. I'd call that coming out of denial....a little. It's a mundane (everday) level of awakening.....versus the profound levels of awakening (to the true nature of reality) that I was referencing in my above statement.

I usually think that when people declare they 'are awakened', that they are newbies.
I'm extra nice to them and compliment them on their insights.....to encourage them.
There are so many who will say they're crazy......they need some nurturing.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Awakened usually from sleep. And it is not our body that sleep but our spirit or soul. Like in daily life, when we just awake we need to gathered consciousness for a while, gathered our strength and get up.
Soon we need to make a plan what we will doing later, and realized the plan, a good and constructive plan for our life and other.

Spiritual awakening mean we use more than our brain, but learn to use other sense we got, one by one to understand more and to have wider view. In the end we will learn how to be wise and not just smart. This will make easier to find our path in life, to accept ourself and the conditions around and try to make it better even just a little bit.
So many things must be done, so much struggle in life and we learn the hard way, to live the right way and honest way. One time it wont feel that hard anymore, not cos we can handle it but cos we accept all about us and condition better.

There was a saying from old time about to be awakened, one will show some criteria, characteristic of a knight. It is when someone say, feel and do the same thing every time. What a knight feel inside his/her heart will be what his/her saying, and what he/she is doing. Be honest first to ourself no matter what path we choose later, a dark knight or white knight.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Novise

To me, part of being awakened is considering your affect on other people on a much larger scale than before. For example, maybe something you said or did at that party caught someone's attention, and they told a friend the next day. So that friend carries your words in their mind, and maybe 10 years later, they happen to share those words with someone... and those words affect them profoundly, maybe even nudging THEM towards an awakening! And that's just one example out of millions of possible scenarios.

I think that's why, when it comes to spiritual things, there is such an emphasis on FAITH. Because chances are you won't see the fruits of your works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join