It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have Awakened! Congratulations! Now what?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Is it a continual process or do you reach a point where you have awakened as far as you are able to in this existence? You are acutely and consciously aware now of your thoughts, actions, surroundings, events, the wholeness vs the blatant separateness that you just emerged from. What is the newly awakened to do from there?

Spread the word? Preach on high of the virtues of the awakened ones? Make a complete and total shift in your reality and existence? Leave your job, move to Tibet???? Become a monk? Go completely within? What???

Have you truly awakened if you are still questioning? Maybe you still have further to go?

This truly is a new frontier! Thoughts appreciated!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Good point. But I'd say once you reach a certain point, it's simply about cultivating your happiness and being good to others. As far as preaching, anyone "enlightened" would hopefully be enlightened enough to know that people only listen when they are ready to

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
yeah being awakened is overrated. im just waiting for the Lord to show me the path he wants for me, hoping it isn't priesthood

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You enjoy unparralelled happiness for a few days, ask yourself if this is enlightenment, realize it is not, tell yourself it's just an awakening and that you've simply caught a glimpse of the ultimate joy of truth. Then you go to a party because someone close to you is having an occasion, you get totally slammed and amidst all the energy of your awakening you entertain others on a level inconceivably endearing and unifying. You wake up the next day, wondering how you effected others but quite sure about everything that has to do with life and philosophy, though you forget to write anything down. People forget what you did at the party within two weeks, you move on, always thinking that you can reach that awakened state if you just copy what you did in the days before you found this unparralled happiness, only months later you try to copy that, and it does no good and you realize that your life was not perfect when you were perfectly happy anyway. At least that's what happened to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm going back to sleep!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Yes, I do know what it takes to become awakened and you cannot tell or advise anyone how it is or what they should do. That is a very personal and internal journey that they must Choose to take.

I guess instead of preach on high....it is more like a nudge or plant a seed.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

LOL...great recap! You had some newly acquired insight and tried to enlighten everyone else of these. They may have agreed with you or wanted to know more, but in the end...it was a thought that just dried up and blew away, because they went back to their lives. You have possibly planted a seed or two that may flourish.

Carry on!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

That's ok...take your time. You will awaken though...it is evolution!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
they who are awakened, here not, would they be. a truly awaken being would perceive something beyond our grasp of reality and would truly know that which has been hidden from us and yet remains seen

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Good point, I think this is the whole point of the shift to higher consciousness thing is all based upon, the 'end' as some would prefer.

It is a time of ascension, when you're in the enlightened state just be happy and live in joy, for your reward is forth coming at the time of ascension, which I believe is what some people ascribe with end of the world.

I believe it has got something to do with the Sun's solar maximus, but I could be wrong.

Strang emission from sun may cause mutation...

Nevertheless, it is not the end of the world, it is the end of this reality of lies and deception.
Let's wine and dine for tomorrow we ascend.

Peace

edit on 22-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Lately, I had many different occurrences such as seeing 11:11 on the clock, 12:12, many master numbers such as 333, 444 ,555, 999, etc. So, I started searching for the meaning of these numbers and whenever I see these I read the meaning and I can say that 95% of the time the thought I have are well related to the meaning.

I started to feel different kind of energies too. I can feel presence near me and whenever I move my hand near it, I can feel a small tingling sometimes in my hand.

A third thing is that since the beginning of me seeing different number patterns I started to hear a low squill when I am near televisions, or other apparels which has electric circuit.

Is this awakening? I think so, because the things seems to be getting weirder as time goes by but discovering our true meaning here on earth is the thing I have the most problem with. I know discovering humanity is only one entity united with god is something but sometimes I feel like I have a purpose further than that this is exactly what I an after but not finding right now.

Good luck on your path though and I hope it helped you a bit on your quest,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
To be honest with you, because honesty is one of the higher truths:

You wouldn't ask this question if you were truly awakened.

In your meditations, or whatever practice you use to look withing...do not focus on any awakening or enlightenment, you'll be chasing something that you will not catch specifically because you are chasing it.

Sit, breathe, and when you awaken you will know.

As the saying goes....
"If you have to ask..."

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

When did this happen for you? Your story and mine have a lot of similarities.

As for what to do now. Part of enlightenment is knowing that everything is perfect as it is. So whatever you do it is the right choice. I do echo the sentiment that trying to awaken others is futile however, people can only awaken themselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Mmmm Choco Covered Clarity.....now with peanuts!

Ahhh my friends, I have learned that once awakened one of the biggest mistakes you can make is becoming emotionally attached to the information. You cannot become attached trying to awaken another to your level of thought. Just like the matrix...I can show you the door but you have to walk through it.

The raw power of the amount of information being bombarded upon our brow at a constant rate of absorption is akin to how a baby learns in the first 5 years of life.....unrestricted. We are just now all awakening, we are all starting to realize our true worth not to just ourselves, but to each other.

Teach your knowledge to others and then teach them not to follow you. They then continue to teach your knowledge to others and for their students not to follow them and so on.

There is a storm coming, and we must be awake to weather it. Nature has chosen who will awaken and when, but the knowledge has to be there first for the host to see.

We must break away from group think, we must work in unison as a whole yet separate. The superficial modes of the world are just that....petty. And it's time humanity found out what we are really capable of.....the answers would astound you.

Smooches!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Time and Place IP...I'll be there! I too believe the Sun is a major component in the energies, protons, influx, uptake...that is associated with what is happening. Look into the eyes of the Sun....that's where the fun is....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

So do you believe there is a defining moment! A ha! I am awakened! I have gathered much knowledge and tidbits of wisdom, but still feel on a path....so I may have awakened, but have yet to become enlightened! Therein may be the difference.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Lately, I had many different occurrences such as seeing 11:11 on the clock, 12:12, many master numbers such as 333, 444 ,555, 999, etc. So, I started searching for the meaning of these numbers and whenever I see these I read the meaning and I can say that 95% of the time the thought I have are well related to the meaning.

I started to feel different kind of energies too. I can feel presence near me and whenever I move my hand near it, I can feel a small tingling sometimes in my hand.

A third thing is that since the beginning of me seeing different number patterns I started to hear a low squill when I am near televisions, or other apparels which has electric circuit.

Is this awakening? I think so, because the things seems to be getting weirder as time goes by but discovering our true meaning here on earth is the thing I have the most problem with. I know discovering humanity is only one entity united with god is something but sometimes I feel like I have a purpose further than that this is exactly what I an after but not finding right now.

Good luck on your path though and I hope it helped you a bit on your quest,

Thruthseek3r

I'm so excited for you...you are on the cusp of discovery....You will start to feel a constant background hum like an exterior shell around your skin that extends a couple feet out....almost like a high energy hum. Concentrate passively on this and relax to it. We are capable of so much as human beings. There may be just enough cosmic rays penetrating the earth to alter our genes thus evolving our minds to a high understanding.

I have since honed my ability, don't chase it, let it happen. Give in to the instinct...its almost primal isn't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There is an old Zen saying:

"Before Enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.
After Enlightenment - chop wood, carry water."

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers
Mmmm Choco Covered Clarity.....now with peanuts!

Teach your knowledge to others and then teach them not to follow you. They then continue to teach your knowledge to others and for their students not to follow them and so on.

I'm almost sure with resounding positivity that if indeed Jesus existed that was his message! As we all know that we must drop the religious dogma to move forward, however you can and should still believe that Jesus was there to teach. Although many still within the confines of religion believe incorrectly that he was here to follow and also save them. But that is a topic for another thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Weirdness...yes, I do believe that is a symptom. For a short time, I must have had an electircal current in my body...I would flip a light switch and the switch would spark or the bulb would blow. It happened with different electrical things for about two weeks, then stopped. That was weird.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join