It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper 'The Game' Will Not Talk About Illuminati! "In 2012 We Are All Going To Die"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Came across this video on World Star Hip Hop and I think the Game is somewhat right but the world is not ending on December 21st, 2012....

Your thoughts?

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i dig the game!

but i feel like his tone made the majority of the things he said in that video sound like he was joking in a way. except the last statement about the Illuminati..those cats are like ninjas

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yeah I've seen that face. It's the kind of face you make when you pretend you think you know what you are talking about, but actually don't know what the hell you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemini67
i dig the game!

but i feel like his tone made the majority of the things he said in that video sound like he was joking in a way. except the last statement about the Illuminati..those cats are like ninjas

I feel you on that. I kinda felt like he was lying through his teeth to try to spread a lil bit of fear-mongering.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
LOL!
I'm a big fan of Game but I can't tell if he's serious or just joking around for entertainment, but I'm leaning closer towards the later.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Yeah I've seen that face. It's the kind of face you make when you pretend you think you know what you are talking about, but actually don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Kinda like Obama?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
LOL!
I'm a big fan of Game but I can't tell if he's serious or just joking around for entertainment, but I'm leaning closer towards the later.

Most likely he's just another one of those 2012 nuts like some people on here

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
We´ve see whats has happened in the past to people who openly speaks about this group, he wants to have a career in the music business so he´s keeping his mouth shut.

top topics

join