It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK's Famous Speech and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was looking for a copy of the famous speech by JFK where he mentions the great conspiracy confronting the US, the world, and freedom.

I found a video that includes this famous speech by JFK

He doesnt mention names but we makes it clear the truth, freedom, and any goodness is "confronted by a ruthless and monolithic conspiracy".

I want to tell you the only force on this plan that can be called monolithic, and even more numerous than even Communist China, is the treaty that exists between the churches to cooperate and work together to destroy democratic governement, liberalism, and secular and establish a dark-age world authoritarian state ruled by the chuches. Like the treaty between the western governments called NATO the secret treaty organization between the churches, that is tasked to infiltrate, take over, and control ever other group and bring them under the control of the churches is the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I forgot to include a link to the video with the speech at:

video.filestube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

Trust me, most, if not all of us have heard it. And you will be informed that this speech is taken out of context and that JFK was talking about Russia and everything that went along with those times. So you could say, people cherry picked his speech to make it fit into the NWO theme. And for the record I believe in the NWO.

Here's your video embedded

edit on 22-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My computer is down. If I get the chance I want to take this speech, after listening to it again, and seeing how JFK lays down so many more points and discribtions of the churches Illluminati operations and point by point JFK lists fill in the details I am able to.
A sample of how deep JFK's speech is, and not such so emotionally powerful he lists this organized evil forces powers as into a "machine that conbines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and politcal operations"

Notice the describtion of the operations of the churches included scientific. They got a network more advanced than RFID already in place.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here's a link to the complete transcript of that speech.. you can also listen to the speech in context as well..

Link

edit on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:34:48 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: fix link

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Your link in broke

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

sorry about that, it should work now

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Thank ya!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
How do you know he was talking about the communists? As i remember the so called elite ... the scum of Earth controll both sides and JFK as i think knew that so he didn't have to talk about them that way.
Oh and communism didn't fall because of democracy or other crap like that. They actually failed because of poor planning of changing their ways.

Source: Researched the fall of communism in Romania and found out that the KGB planned to take down Causescu and other communist leaders because they were getting out of the grip of Russia, but they didn't take into account that people will take to the streets and demand democracy.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This might be the one you mean.

If not its still a must watch.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I appreciate very much you posting a transcript of JFK's speech JacKatMtn. Now that I am taking a look at the entire speech I am even more surprised than ever with the extent JFK spoke about the matter of the monolithic threat facing the free world today since even his time.

JFK's Transcript on an Established and Organized Domestic Threat
As I am still going through the transcript as I write this response I want to point out from JFK's words:

A preson who thinks this speech about communism may think so because the transcript opens with a discussion about Karl Marx. I think at this point JFK was simply taking about how great evils may rise because of a lack of fairness in society, and that the gaps, creavices, or cracks of equity may give rise to the very threats that threaten such societies that do not concern itself with uncovering and treating injustice and unfairness where it may exist.

I want to also point out at this time in the introductions to the speech JFK expresses in regards to this immense organized threat facing the United States "...the need for far greater official secrecy."
From these few words I think we can discern American policy over the decades in dealing with this enemy

The US government will maintain great secrecy as to the nature of this threat.
The US government government will not reveal this monolithic threat to the people or its details.
The US government probably cover up the activites of this enemy from public knowledge.
The US governement will not address or give any details of enemy activies.
The US governement will not panic the American people with information regarding insecurity and the domestic threats of an organized and establish enemy presence and force.

Effectively I think we can sum up these few words of JFK as meaning that this enormous enemy organization in the United States will be made invisible to the American people by the US government as though things are all well and functioning smoothly: like police officers at the scene of a crime telling the passing public traffic "all is well nothing to see hear".

I want to keep emphasizing he was taking about a none-governmental force Illuminati. And later in the transcript is contrast the essense of this threat as being distinct and unique from any government on the planet (with the exception of the Vatican if you consider it a governement).

The Oppurtunists of the Vulnerable in Society
That force lurking in the gaps, creavices, cracks of free society stalking disenfranchised, neglected, and unsatisfied and with oppurtunism offering promises of equality, justice, and salvation to the peoples is the Chuches and their Illuminati forces (Illuminati may resemble the world illuminate to "make known" when in fact what it is is a secret intelligence apparatice of the worlds largest churches)- ironic. They go even further lurking after the disenfranchised with promises of eternal life and real estate in paradise. I think with the discussion on Karl Marx JFK was saying if the American people dont take care of the struggling and unfortunate others may take advantage of these vulnerable and attempt to uproot the society that failed to support them.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
THIS IS A MANCHURIAN DISCLOSURE
HOPING TO GET ALIVE WITH THIS ONE

I'll continue illuminating more details about JFK's speech from my experience of situation of threat from the Illuminati:

The GodFather Analogy Guardian of Vatican Interests
Before I begin remember the movie "The Godfather" A godfather is a guardian assigned to a child of parents. The child, bundle of joy is the criminal businesses.
The GodFather is leaders of organized crime the churches have placed in charge of their illegal business the most bloody and immoral business on the planet: drugs, extortion, prostition, e.t.c. When the Godfather is seen to be appearing to be donating hundreds of millions to the Vatican church and being solicitated by church officials for funds, it is actually the real powers in charge of the criminal organizations collecting their profits. The wolves put in charge to tend the the faithful, brutality and savagry, and terror. And the biggest drug dealers in history never stopped dealing drugs, they just pushed it under the table English Monarchy. Lookup: Opium Wars: the story of Britians 100 years lease of Hong Kong Debt from Illicit Drugs the Chinese government destroyed.

"...there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to our security"--a challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity." - Its hard for me to say this but this looks like JFK was describing the futility of freedom, we cant escape this challenge to our survival. "A challenge that confronts us...in ever sphere of human activity." Means total infiltration business, criminal, political, organization, scientific, academic, private, religious, public, and underground sectors, as well as any other sectors of society you can describe.

Media and Governemtn Silence and Coverup
"But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy." President Kennedy is calling upon all media organizations to cooperate with the government in covering up this threat from the people because the threat is so overwhelmingly power. The threat is so overwhelmingly powerful JFK tellls the media in his call for cooperation for secrey that he describes the nation as "In a time of war".

This is JFK sounding off to the nation on the matter of Illuminati infiltration, as to this day US government not only does not officially or publicly recognize any such conspiracy, they laugh at any suggestion, and the idea of any such a conspiracy get regulated to the luney bin of scizophrenic delusionment. JFK ended up dead, those bullets were real. Media is full of cues when to laugh things off- add them up if you want youill find out a long trail.

When JFK goes on in this speech to say "Today no war has been declared" hes goes on to discuss the unique nature of the threat and the enemy. Its a new kind of war, not the traditional kind, saying even this new kind of threat is even more elusive and challenging than traditional wars:
"The survival of our friends is in danger."- Western and friendly governments of the world are being infiltrated, governments are being compromised and enemy influence is spreading. And just as I had just said, JFK clarifies "I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security."

And many people are dying, and being killed. The murder rate in crime statistics isn't the total rate, add many accounts from sucides, accidents, medical causes, traffic accidents, mentally ill crimes, natural deaths, over seas deaths, e.t.c. and the numbers only start to approach the real number of casualties in this war, this intelligence nightmare of infiltration. When they infiltrate an organization they murder members to get their positions, even strategic realestate in neighborhoods, I have lost friends.

I won't lie to you, I'm pretty sure JFK was expecting to fight a loosing battle. But its clear this speech was setting American policy for decades even till this day.

Ill continue when I get more time...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Meet the Heads of the New World Order

Did JFK say ruling by "Covenant Means?":

Monarchy Pope Patriach

Vatican Pope with Patriach of Russian East Orthodox Church Photo 1

Vatican Pope with Patriach of Russian East Orthodox Church Photo 2

Vatican Pope with Patriach of Russian East Orthodox Church Photo 3

English Monarch: The Queen with Vatican Pope

They Want to Rule the World from: Jerusalem

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I want to point out something very interesting between the assination of JFK and this speech. I have refered to the enemy JFK was identifying as a secret alliance of activies of the largest churches known as the IIlluminati, a word of latin character like the holy language of the churches including the anglican, vatican, and russian orthodox church.

Its this speech I believe that got JFK assassinated and the churches wanted to leave a secret clue not to ever mention them and a warning that it was this speech uttered by the US President that they did not tolerate and considered a threat.

Here is a description of the Speeched:

President John F. Kennedy
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City
April 27, 1961

and who kill JFK:

Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone

Wikipedia states the official report of the authorities was:
"...the President was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone and that Jack Ruby acted alone when he killed Oswald before he could stand trial...".

Wikipedia posts statistical data comparing the opinions of the public around the time of the assination with more recent statistics of public opinion:
"These conclusions were initially supported by the American public; however, polls conducted from 1966 to 2004 found that as many as 80 percent of Americans have suspected that there was a plot or cover-up."

I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned the symbolic connection between the location of this specific JFK speech at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel and the killer Oswald, but I found this while looking through his speech again, after relating to so much of JFK's speech to my experience with the Illuminati.

A killer hand picked from among many to fit the crime because his name is symbolic with the place JFK talked about the Illuminati threat. Everytime I look at this speech I am always amazed.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I found Wikipedia further mentions:
"Contrary to the Warren Commission, the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) in 1979 concluded that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The HSCA found both the original FBI investigation and the Warren Commission Report to be seriously flawed...
No gunmen or groups involved in the conspiracy were identified by the committee, but the CIA, Soviet Union, organized crime and several other groups were said to be not involved, based on available evidence".

The speech JFK gave at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel was not about the Soviet Union but about the churches coordinated activies that got him killed. It would be in disagreement with the the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations to identify JFKs death to be linked with this speech and related to the Soviet Union.

The link to my references of wikipedia in this post and my last post is at:
en.wikipedia.org...
Or just do a wikipedia look up of the search topic: Assassination of John F. Kennedy
the link to the speech is from the above post or at: www.jfklibrary.org... on.aspx

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

Trust me, most, if not all of us have heard it. And you will be informed that this speech is taken out of context and that JFK was talking about Russia and everything that went along with those times. So you could say, people cherry picked his speech to make it fit into the NWO theme. And for the record I believe in the NWO.

Here's your video embedded

edit on 22-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I must disagree, if you listen to the speech it is clear he is talking about a world conspiracy that controls the united states from behind the scenes. He was speaking to a group of journalists and tasking them with revealing the conspiracy to the American people.

We all know that the Bolshevik revolution was funded by Wall Street and so was Adolph Hitler, and we also know the international bankers intentionally fomented the conditions that lead to war, dragging all of the nations involved into a position of subservience and dependance on their system of fractional reserve banking.

War is how people are controlled and prevented from ever turning against their masters and real enemies, there's always an enemy to fight and the war always ends with no clear winners or losers. Look at WW2, you could say the allies won , but what did they win? You want to know who won WW2, look to who gained power and wealth, and who got what they wanted out of it.

Kennedy was well aware of the banksters and their grip on the intelligence agencies, and he tried to rid our nation of both the CIA and the FED. The CIA and all of the world's 'intelligence agencies' are ultimately controlled by these banksters, and they're the ones that killed Kennedy. it's a no brainer. Lincoln was killed for the same reason, by the same group

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
I must disagree, if you listen to the speech it is clear he is talking about a world conspiracy that controls the united states from behind the scenes. He was speaking to a group of journalists and tasking them with revealing the conspiracy to the American people.
B.S.

He spoke to the press one week after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion — an invasion that failed because the press leaked it to the Cubans that it was going to happen.

The speech is clearly about communism, and a call for more voluntary secrecy on the part of the press in a time of undeclared war.

Kennedy was well aware of the banksters and their grip on the intelligence agencies, and he tried to rid our nation of both the CIA and the FED. The CIA and all of the world's 'intelligence agencies' are ultimately controlled by these banksters, and they're the ones that killed Kennedy. it's a no brainer. Lincoln was killed for the same reason, by the same group
And it took 2 and a half years after he made the speech for them to kill him??? Sounds like a pretty disorganized group, if you ask me.

top topics

join