It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 100% Undeniable Proof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggyturbojim
... the planes in question were using some sort of cloaking/electronic countermeasures to evade radar on the ground and air

But deliberately producing contrails so that they could be readily seen.

Run that through me again

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Funny how nearly ALL Chemtrail deniers are 9/11 Official FairyStory supporters.
Actually, Not funny at all!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Nah dude not me, I think chemtrails are just contrails. I have yet to see any convincing evidence that tells me otherwise.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

And funny how all chemtrail believers, also believe every single other nutty conspiracy known to man... and the more evil they are, the better; We're all getting sprayed with poison... All going to be hauled off to the prison camps... All going to be killed with hurricanes and earthquakes from the evil weather machine... All going be killed by the 'false flag' terrorists that supposedly don't exist... On and on. Of course, there's zero logical reason for any of it, but that never stops the conspiracies. What a bunch of narcissists.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

And funny how none of these doomsdays ever come to fruition.

We are NOT being poisoned to death - lives are getting longer (except for the obese!), there are fewer and fewer toxins allowed to be released into the environment, hurricanes and earthquakes do NOT kill millions, the population of the earth is NOT getting smaller.

Clearly TPTB that control all these things are seriously incompetent!!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mexicanatheist
One of my family members was diagnosed with cancer after seeing a chemtrail; 3 years later, he mysteriously died and his death was never investigated

So looking at chemtrails is the danger??

Sorry for your loss, but I've seen many "chemtrails" & don't have cancer - millions of people around the world died of cancer before the "chemtrail" conspiracy existed, and millions live today with "chemtrails" and no cancer.

So how do you know this "chemtrail" actually had any effect at all??

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by dpd11

And funny how none of these doomsdays ever come to fruition.

We are NOT being poisoned to death - lives are getting longer (except for the obese!), there are fewer and fewer toxins allowed to be released into the environment, hurricanes and earthquakes do NOT kill millions, the population of the earth is NOT getting smaller.

I remember as a kid, seeing entire beaches on Lake Michigan covered as far as the eye could see, with dead fish. We've come a long way since those days, in a pretty short period of time. I don't understand why some people only see bad.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
If this video was so unusual why didn't you hear the pilots say something like...

"my god those planes are too close!"
"look at all those planes spraying today!"
"atc we've got several planes at the wrong altitude!"
"act we have to change altitude because we almost had a head on!"

Nope it was just another day in the cockpit.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Absolute Proof Chemtrails and MK ULTRA

I was sent this very scary video taken by a pilot of a near miss or near misses encountered by Himself, very scary Video, the planes in question were using some sort of cloaking/electronic countermeasures to evade radar on the ground and air. My question is what is Agent X? follow you tube link youtu.be...

Neither you nor the video show any evidence that that these are anything but contrails, nor that any cloaking/electronic countermeasures were involved. They just said in the video that the transponder was turned off.

When will the chemtrail crowd learn the meaning of 'evidence' and provide some?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Absolute Proof Chemtrails and MK ULTRA

I was sent this very scary video taken by a pilot of a near miss or near misses encountered by Himself, very scary Video, the planes in question were using some sort of cloaking/electronic countermeasures to evade radar on the ground and air.

How do you know that? Given the closing speed, the aircraft could be a couple of thousand feet apart in altitude, which is within the guidlines for aircraft separation.

And what makes you think they're "tankers"? Obviously they're pretty high (the pilot's altimeter readout said 36000), but the contrails I see were coming out of the engines, which is where contrails come from.

None of that stuff is 'absolute proof' of anything; indeed, it's not even evidence of whatever....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I paused the video just before the "tankers" disappeared off the top of the screen to get a decent view of them. While the third one was too far away, the first two were clearly Airbus A340's.

This model has never been built as or converted to a tanker and the only ones in military service are two acquired by the Luftwaffe as VIP transports earlier this year, they are secondhand ex-airline examples with no exterior modification.

Another complete failure of evidence then.

edit on 14-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
I have said it before. All chemtrail deniers and 'contrail' pushers are liars. Your government is aware of and complicit in this nefarious spraying, wherever you are. Fight these utter bastards.

Right, we all work for the government which is itself just a front for the Masons and the Mormons, who work for the Zionists, and they're all controlled by th International House of Pancakes.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by plnelson
When will the chemtrail crowd learn the meaning of 'evidence' and provide some?

Make up a sentence using "hell", and at least 2 of: snowball's, hell, chance, not, in, freezes, over, a, when...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

they look like 747's and A340's to me, not tankers care to explain ?

Wee Mad
edit on 14/11/2011 by weemadmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

The video is posted on YouTube by account holder "tankerenemy".

A known hoaxer, based somewhere in Italy. He uses the ridiculous videos, and claims made in them, to steer people to his "Donations, Please" website.

Furthermore, he allows NO comments on any of his videos that are contradictory in any way. ALL comments posted bust first be "approved", before allowed to show up in the comments section below the video. ANY YouTube account names that contribute factual refutations to his claims are BLOCKED by him, from posting on any of the videos associated with his account.

He is a fraud and con-artist of high calibre.

AS TO the video itself? The claims made therein are false and misleading. Others have already pointed out, repeatedly, the reasons why.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join