It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 100% Undeniable Proof

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I still don't understand how either the people, or the government can deny that they are seeding clouds, and dumping chemicals into the air. Seeding clouds is nothing new. Funny how people say that they don't do it at all. A few months back I was listening to an old retired special forces sergeant major speaking to us about a raid that he was involved in during the Vietnam War. Cool story and all, but the one little part of his story that really grabbed my intentions was almost subtle. When he was discussing part of the actual prep for the raid, he said;
"The C.I.A had been seeding the clouds over the last few days in order to cause heavy rain fall and flood the rice patties to ensure only one entrance and one exit into this objective"

Not many other people thought anything of this at the time, but I had heard about cloud seeding and chemtrails, etc.. brought up again in a conversation a few days prior to it, and it stuck out to me when he said that. So, looking more into it, and talking to some other people who actually fought in Vietnam, they talk about it like everyone knows about it, like it was no secret. The C.I.A created chemtrails and seeded clouds all the time back then. And they still do.

Why wouldn't they now with "global warming" and "droughts" etc...? But I think that they deny it, because they are aware of the negative impacts of our own awareness of them doing this. Bottom line, they DO exist. The Government is and has been messing with our climate, our atmosphere, and our environment for decades. And it really is NO SECRET.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Cloud seeding is not done at 30,000 feet (and higher). Cloud seeding is not done in clear skies. Cloud seeding does not leave trails visible from the ground. Cloud seeding is done in localized areas. Cloud seeding is no secret.
www.weathermodification.com...

Cloud seeding has nothing to do with "chemtrails".

edit on 8/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Maybe you should relabel your thread 'Contrails 100% Undeniable Proof'. The trails are coming directly from the engines which is typical for all jet aircraft. If they are not identifying themselves then I say military - especially with three flying in formation. Suspicious? Definitely. Proof of chemtrails - long way off.

Thank you.

I'm tired of this debate. It's simple physics.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by resist2012
I still don't understand how either the people, or the government can deny that they are seeding clouds, and dumping chemicals into the air.

Who has ever denied cloud seeding??

Seeding clouds is nothing new. Funny how people say that they don't do it at all.

Like who??

A few months back I was listening to an old retired special forces sergeant major speaking to us about a raid that he was involved in during the Vietnam War. Cool story and all, but the one little part of his story that really grabbed my intentions was almost subtle. When he was discussing part of the actual prep for the raid, he said;
"The C.I.A had been seeding the clouds over the last few days in order to cause heavy rain fall and flood the rice patties to ensure only one entrance and one exit into this objective"

Not many other people thought anything of this at the time, but I had heard about cloud seeding and chemtrails, etc.. brought up again in a conversation a few days prior to it, and it stuck out to me when he said that. So, looking more into it, and talking to some other people who actually fought in Vietnam, they talk about it like everyone knows about it, like it was no secret. The C.I.A created chemtrails and seeded clouds all the time back then. And they still do.

there wasa US military programme of cloud seeding in the vietnam war to try to extend the monsoon season to inconvenience the vietnamese as much as possible - you can read all about it on wikipedia FFS....Operation Popeye - yes it was secret at teh time - it was a military operation so why wouldn't it be??

It wasn't carried out by the CIA tho - it was carried out by the 54th Weather Reconnaissance Squadron.

Why wouldn't they now with "global warming" and "droughts" etc...? But I think that they deny it, because they are aware of the negative impacts of our own awareness of them doing this. Bottom line, they DO exist. The Government is and has been messing with our climate, our atmosphere, and our environment for decades. And it really is NO SECRET.

I think you dont know what you are talking about when you say people deny cloud seeding!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

Tell me OP, if those are chemtrails, then where are the airplanes contrails? Are the chemtrails designed to look exactly like contrails, in order to fool people into thinking that the deadly chemicals they are spraying are actually conrails? It's the perfect plan, who would suspect it? None other than the astute tankerenemy who can differentiate contrails from chemtrails, and posts only the videos of chemtrails and makes sure to leave out the ones of contrails.
edit on 22-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Never heard of this tankeremeny fella. But the "all white" planes are typically birds that came off lease from an airline usually after around 20 years of service (after 20 they go into an aging aircraft inspection program which is no longer profitable for the operator) GE capital , WellsFargo and other capital corps. hold alot of these birds. If you can get an 'N' number or foreign registration from one of this pictures, look it up on airliners.net. Excellent source of info on damn near any aircraft ever. Picture site but with info.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Yep - and yuo can look planes up on the FAA registration database too - registry.faa.gov...

People seem to think that aircraft registration marks are supposed to be visible from teh ground at 40,000 feet or something similar - they are not.

they only have to be about 1 foot (12", 30cm) high, and the letters or numbers 2" (50mm) wide - they are ther for the same reason car number plates are - so you can identify the a/c when you are at it - not from umpteen miles away.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

yes your right, i suppose I just got carried a way with my inner most fears telling me that "the end is nigh!"lol, and as far as the embeding thing sorry I cant get my ats tools to work correctly.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

Don't be fooled by the motley gang of debunkers that troll this forum.

Follow your gut and do some more research man.

You're onto something big...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
My question to you is what's the connection to MkUltra ?

Can you please explain what you think about that some more?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
youtube video with added music = hoax.

just why did they add the music? all we see are contrails.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

First you say no youtube video will be proof of anything....that's uh incorrect, than you go on and spit out what has been echoed thousands of times already..

To OP cool video, not sure what those planes were doing, but it did look like they were spraying

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Why do they add music to movies? or music at malls,elevators,waiting music on phones, etc? ..just because a video has music does not mean it's a hoax...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Why do they add music to movies? or music at malls,elevators,waiting music on phones, etc?

to entertain.

just because a video has music does not mean it's a hoax...

yes it does, also music is added to cover up the commentary originally recorded
edit on 24-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gpena
it would be even better if the pilot filming could show behind them,and how their plane is making no contrail. That way the foolish debunkers cant say its due to the cold temperature in the air!

We're not foolish, we're practical.
How are they going to 'look behind them' ? Do they have rear view mirrors ? **
Look at the video...the contrails don't form until the tail wings (or further back), so looking out the side windows you wouldn't see them either.

** Only some planes do, those that need to fly in reverse.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Don't be fooled by the motley gang of debunkers that troll this forum. Follow your gut and do some more research man

I can only hope that they do more research, and find the truth unlike some of your interesting bits of research you have done in the past. Still waiting on that 100% undeniable proof, because it has yet to be seen.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

.just because a video has music does not mean it's a hoax...

It also doesn't mean it's real either does it?

I could be wrong who knows.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
One of my family members was diagnosed with cancer after seeing a chemtrail; 3 years later, he mysteriously died and his death was never investigated

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mexicanatheist

One of my family members was diagnosed with cancer after seeing a chemtrail; 3 years later, he mysteriously died and his death was never investigated

First off sorry for your loss..

Secondly how do you know it was a chemtrail that caused it?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Don't be fooled by the motley gang of debunkers that troll this forum. Follow your gut and do some more research man

I can only hope that they do more research, and find the truth unlike some of your interesting bits of research you have done in the past. Still waiting on that 100% undeniable proof, because it has yet to be seen.

Oh, It's been seen all over the place. Just not by the blind and dumb....

Who I shall allow to remain nameless......

edit on 27-8-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join