It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 100% Undeniable Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Absolute Proof Chemtrails and MK ULTRA

I was sent this very scary video taken by a pilot of a near miss or near misses encountered by Himself, very scary Video, the planes in question were using some sort of cloaking/electronic countermeasures to evade radar on the ground and air. My question is what is Agent X? follow you tube link youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

What an excelent thread and find.. Thanks !!

I am sick of telling my personal wittness to the foul thick ( Trails ) comming out of Aircraft at any given time and hanging like cream in heavy stripes and seperating slowly until they have a blanket of marble haze over area after area as the next pass is made and the process is completed and the sky is no longer blue or of natural color and it is foul and not natural and never happened until I was in my 40's. Don't let anyone people try to tell you this is NORMAL I WASNT SLEEP WALKING for 44 years.Don't bother to embarrass yourself by saying it is humidity affecting it when I have taken all the readings and comparisons for the last nine years and watched with sickened sadness in me, knowing this isnt right.I have friends in the Medical Profession and they agree that the rise in resperatory illness is through the roof since the early 2000's Not all are dying but people are getting sick on a grander scale than when we had smog machines called cars in the 60's and 70's etc.So it aint the smog !!. I could go on but I don't need to because I am telling my story.. I already know it is foul if for no other reason than for this last thought I will offer you and it may make you laugh. I don't care if it is perfumed Sparklets Purified Water causing it, NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO DEPRIVE PEOPLE OF BEING ABLE TO ENJOY A CLEAR BLUE SKY AND DEPLEATING THE JOY OF A PERSON WHO WANTS TO SEE A STAR FILLED SKY AT NIGHT THAT SHIMMERS !!
edit on 22-8-2011 by CherubBaby because: Second thoughts

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Dayum.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's not absolute proof of anything really.. we have no idea what was going on in that video.

It would be quite unlikely for a top secret chemtrail plane to fly right at a fedex plane, let alone more than one.. something in me wants to cry foul, we just have no idea what that video is.

With that said, no matter what was just going on.. it was a cool video .. it could have been legitimate cloud seeding operations, which are legal and well known.. but I just don't know from that video.
edit on 22-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
PS. to the OP, I would recommend doing that video as an embed, it's far more convenient for the readers.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
it would be even better if the pilot filming could show behind them,and how their plane is making no contrail. That way the foolish debunkers cant say its due to the cold temperature in the air!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe you should relabel your thread 'Contrails 100% Undeniable Proof'. The trails are coming directly from the engines which is typical for all jet aircraft. If they are not identifying themselves then I say military - especially with three flying in formation. Suspicious? Definitely. Proof of chemtrails - long way off.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
From a youtube commenter ( just passing this on for anyone who didn't read.. )

"When they checked with the refueler at Montgomery Field, the records indicated that the “N” number checked to a Beechcraft, registered to Raytheon. Raytheon owns E-Systems. As previously mentioned, E-Systems allegedly developed sophisticated systems to create electronic “holes” which would allow planes to cross the border without tripping the NORAD Early Warning Systems. E-Systems, which is reputed to have “wet-teams,” was directed by former NSA Director and CIA Deputy Director Bobby Ray Inman"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
First and foremost, a Youtube video will never be "absolute proof" of anything, ever. Secondly, there's no such thing as "civilian" altitude. Thirdly, contrails are not "chemtrails". There is no such thing as "chemtrails", and no video showing contrails will ever alone prove "chemtrails".

edit on 22-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Those videos did seem odd but the silly music, and cheesy production value didn't do much to convince me.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Good thing that's not creepy!! What in the heck can we do about this?! This is crazy. (insert nervous laughter)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have said it before. All chemtrail deniers and 'contrail' pushers are liars.
Your government is aware of and complicit in this nefarious spraying, wherever you are.
Fight these utter bastards.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
FX-5034 flies from Mumbai to Paris.

There is a lot of uncontrolled airspace out there and transponders have a limited range. It can be scary. That's why there are mandated flight levels, depending on flight direction.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And oh yeah, tankerenemy is an idiot. Those don't look like tankers to me.

edit on 8/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Hoax...the minimum vertical separation in some areas is 1000ft. You can likely find it in wikipedia or just google RVSM. It was a cool video though. Great shots of CONtrails.

In fact you can have 100ft margin of error within the ADC. So some aircraft may pass by with 800ft between them
edit on 22-8-2011 by type0civ because: more info

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Planes pass each other on routes at 1000' separation all the time. A telephoto lens makes that look closer. "Civilian flight level"? What are they talking about? There is no such thing. Military and civilian aircraft share the same routes, same altitudes, same airspace... Somebody grabbed a video from somebody who shot some close passing airliners, then added all the other nonsense. They're contrails.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

That's right!

Fight those bastards by whinging on the internet about it!

Yeah!

That'll show them!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
pretty frightening video.. I'm not sold on either side of the chemtrail issue, but this makes it a lot harder to think things aren't going on

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

You've got yourself all over these HOAX's, don't you? First the no planes/tv fakery at the WTC HOAX, now the "chemtrail" HOAX? There just can't be an agenda there.....

edit on 22-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Yep - note the caption early on about seperation "

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I must say it sure looks like people aren't reading previous threads on this subject before starting a new thread. If you can show some new evidence that chemtrails do exist then by all means post it, but please stop posting videos from tanker enemy as his videos have been debunked many times before in prior threads.

So why not take the time and check out those prior threads and save us the headache of debunking the same old videos time after time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join