It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about it! Psalm 22

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I understand that what makes it fun. We all share something and learn something. I wonder if we're all right and wrong. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

I understand. Just be respectful.
But we do learn new stuff everyday. This is one of them.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thank you OP for a great thread. I have read through its entireity.
I believe you are most right in one of you're last posts. That we all
can be right and wrong at the same time. None of us have been graced
with the 100% wisdom that the prophets were blessed with.

All we truely have is clue's, prayers, and the light of truth to guide us.
Sometimes to reach the truth we need to shut out our preconcieved notions.
This doesnt only apply to you but also myself. Had to throw out alota christian dogma.
Which happend when I truely understood what Jesus was teaching.
The truest and best verse I found is a prophecy in the DSS.

one Qumran Scroll from Cave 4 has this to say. The passage I'm about to read begins with four citations from 2 Samuel 7:11-14 and is followed by an interpretation and a citation of Amos 9:11 which, of course, is also found in the New Testament.
The Lord declares to you that He will build you a House. I will raise up your seed after you. I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father and he shall be my son. He is the Branch of David who shall arise with the Interpreter of the Law to rule in Zion at the end of time. As it is written, I will raise up the tent of David that is fallen.

This was written before Jesus, so to me it speaks volumes. It was before the NT.
Which I do believe the NT to have become very corrupt thanks to pauline doctorine.
I believe Jesus to be a messenger of the light. And yes the son of GOD, not GOD.
I believe the true core of his message has been lost due to all this divinity and pagan
squabbleing.

I do however greatly respect you're posts and point of view. But you are right about the point
of how according to the cannonized doctorines Jesus does not equal Messiah. He hadnt become
a king. He hadnt led Isreal to a messianic age. But christians see that fullfillment at the 2nd
comeing. Maybe the serpent added another twist to the story? Just a lil food for thought.
Not saying I am right though but just pondering as I type these words.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

King David's father was Jesse (Yishai)
He had many sons but his successor was Solomon (Shlomo) son of Bat-Sheva his queen(one of them).

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

OK.

Adam took an Earth wife and begot Seth. Seth begot Enos. Enos begot Akibeel. Akibeel begot Aruseak. Aruseak begot Kenan. Kenan begot Mahaleel. Mahaleel begot Urakinarameel. Urakibarameel begot Jared. Jared begot Henoch. Henoch begot Methusalah. Methusalah begot Lamech. Lamech begot Tamiel. Tamiel begot Danel. Danel begot Asael. Asael begot Samsaveel. Samsaveel begot Jomjael. Jomjael begot Turel. Turel begot Hamech. Hamech begot Noah. Noah begot Sem. Sem begot Arpachsad. Arpachsad begot Batrael. Batrael begot Ramuel. Ramuel begot Askeel. Askeel begot Armers. Armers begot Salah. Salah begot Eber. Eber begot Peleg. Peleg begot Regu. Regu begot Serug. Serug begot Aruseal. Aruseal begot Nahor. Nahor begot Thara. Thara begot Abram. Abram begot Jsaak. Jsaak begot Juda. Juda begot Anani. Anani begot Ertael. Ertael begot Perez. Perez begot Hezron. Hezron begot Ram. Ram begot Aminadab. Aminadab begot Savebe. Savebe begot Nahesson. Nahesson begot Sahna. Sahna begot Boas. Boas begot Obed. Obed begot Jesse. Jesse begot David. David begot Salomo. Salomo begot Asa. Asa begot Gadaeel. Gadaeel begot Josaphat. Josaphat begot Jara. Jara begot Armeneel. Armeneel begot Usia. Usia begot Jothan. Jothan begot Gadreel. Gadreel begot Ahas. Ahas begot Itiskia. Itiskia begot Manasse, Manasse begot Amon. Amon begot Josia. Josia begot Jajachin. Jajachin begot Sealthiel. Sealthiel begot Jegun. Jegun begot Serubabel. Serubabel begot Abuid. Abuid begot Eliakim. Eliakim begot Asor. Asor begot Zadok. Zadok begot Achim. Achim begot Eliud. Eliud begot Eleasar. Eleasar begot Matthan. Matthan begot Jakob. Jakob begot Joseph.

So, this suggests Joseph is a descendant of David.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

OK, same texts I'm reading, new section clarifies that Jesus was not a Jew.

Reason being that the Sumerians were originally attacked by a Hebrew tribe from south of their border and decimated them...and adapted their religion...yes, they took on the Sumerian religion and wrote all their books conforming to this religion thus making it their own and deleting the Sumerian claim to it. The Sumerians were given the knowledge of the true God thousands of years before.

Christ was not a Jew. Galileans descended from Sumerians and were different to the Judeans to the south. Jesus was Sumerian.

Please don't shoot the messenger.
edit on 23-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join