It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age Store Shopper Experiences The Power of " The Father" and Falls to His Knees.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
See what happened when a few guys annointed by the Holy Spirit decided to bring the experience of the father to anyone who was willing and open for it at a Pagan Festival.

I cut the video at 2:47 for one of the best parts. In this particular video a man seems to experience something really profound. ( Cut link is not working so just watch from the beginning or fastforward to 2:47 and press play)

Seems, at one point, after the Holy Fireworks start going off, that one fellow shopper actually tries to interfere with the sacred experience and calls out a wall by saying that " This is bad. They're from the other side." -hmmm what she mean? Anyway, a lot more interesting experiences went down when these guys decided to bring it to this Pagan Festival full of people with a an alternative worldview and beliefs.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Fantastic, what an amazing feeling he must have had to actually feel the white horse rider's presence! To finally deny everything before him within that one moment...its bliss

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think the girl that turned into the snake needs some women's Speed Stick Anti-Perspirant. Was it the devil that was making her sweat?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Looks like a shill game to me.

3 card monty.

The card player has friend who pose as 'players' of the game. Naturally, they win and the card shuffler gives his friends money. Then when the targets play, they lose their money.

Religous people come and offer 'salvation', and their friends pretend like they're having 'a religious experience.'

Church people always need more followers and more money!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Your describing people that aren't True Christians. Anybody who dares lie and imposter for God's sake is not for God, nor is God fearing, nor fears the wrath of going to Hell.

Various Hell NDE experiencers will tell you, they saw a lot of supposed Christians and even pastors in Hell, many, why? Because they called themselves Christians in life, but did not follow the word of God. They thought all they had to do was believe that Jesus was real and go to church every Sunday to make their way into Heaven, but no, it doesn't work that way. You got to prove which master you serve with your actions and walk the walk ,and no, you cannot serve two masters.

The Word of God expressly states in Revelation 21:8 that, " ... all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

www.comprehensivechristian.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Don't be so quick to assume anything. I never saw anything about them collecting money.

I just want to say that I had the opportunity to experience something similar this past weekend with a youth group. It was amazing. Almost thirty kids found or renewed their love in God and there aren't even words to explain it.

I ache for those of us that have never really felt the love of God. The peace, happiness and fulfillment is what we ALL desire...but don't know how to get. It is there, inside us all. It (the holy spirit, energy, love of God) is in us, through, connecting us all to each other and God. All we have to do is acknowledge it. We don't have to earn it, Jesus already did that for us.

Please...to anyone reading this who feels lost or alone or in a dark place....take some time to just sit and reach out. Try to connect with that love in you. If you have ever meditated and had an experience that you would describe as 'out of body', where you felt warm, energized, loved and good....THAT was God. Meditate. Pray. Ask God to fill you with his love and help you live the life that he wants you to live. It really is that easy. We are all meant to be happy and to love one another. Hug each other...share in his love.

It is real. It is tangible. It is love.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Neat, I just found out this is a clip out of a full Documentary called Furious Love. I'm gonna watch the rest of it when I get a chance, but here is what seems to be the full trailer of what it's about.

Visit www.furiouslovefilm.com... for more information. The war is real. Darkness vs. Light. The Devil vs. God. Furious Love, the new film from the director of the powerful and controversial documentary, Finger of God, steps fully into the battle to see if there is any darkness that God's light cannot overcome. A revolution is on its way, and it is spreading around the world at a breakneck pace. It is a revolution of Love. On Valentine's Day, 2010, love fights back...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
People are brainwashed to believe that they cannot accept Christ and still practice in a pagan lifestyle. Putting these two things together freak people out. I thought God created the earth, which would mean it be of greater power to use that neo-pagan lifestyle

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
He saw a rider on a white horse... Could've been Krishna... Sorry couldn't resist a poke at my Christian brothers and sisters =)

Namaste

new topics

top topics

join