It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ghost took over the body of my Girlfriend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That truly intresting , i hope your girlfriend will agree about sharing what you recorded , don't be bothered with debunkers just present your evidence .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by elyaeno
That truly intresting , i hope your girlfriend will agree about sharing what you recorded , don't be bothered with debunkers just present your evidence .

Oh do worry about debunkers, because if it is fake....we will be the ones who calls him out over it

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A fascinating read.
Strange how the spirit first forgot its name, and then suddenly remembered.
Sounds like the kind of sneaky spooks one gets via the ouija board.
The Google results for the name Obaya suggest that it is a Spanish surname, common in Argentina, Mexico, Spain and the US. It doesn't appear to register as a first name.
Perhaps your girlfriend was also tapping into the subconscious, or some familial or archetypal memories?
Perhaps even an alternate "dream" personality?
To me it seems typical of low level entities, and also the kind of jumbled, mostly inaccurate info one gets from an ouija board.

Most people who fake channeling say they have some special gift.
Few would fake a spirit that says they are "weak".
That makes me think she was not deliberately faking anything.
Most guys would be totally freaked out by something like this.
What if Obaya is in your girlfriend while you are intimate (you seem to suggest that the discussion went to that department - perhaps your girlfriend telling you what she really likes) - would that still be heterosexuality, or just weird?
Perhaps it's time to stop chatting with some guy who appears in your bed, and to get Obaya to bugger off!
Spiritual space should be protected just like the physical, before unwelcome guests get a foothold.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Unfortunately your girlfriend could be having little schizophrenia syndrome. If a spirit was going to channel then this spirit did nothing to prove them self. Next, the spirit did it with out the permission of your girlfriend which if I were you I would have told this spirit to get out and stay out!
Also Obaya sounds to similar to Obey or even Obama sounds like the mind was searching and like seeing a picture on the wall saw one of these names and converted it.
Almost like, the mind is weak so I must obey.
Hopefully for everyone's sake it's fake, otherwise there are some issues that need to be looked into and I doubt its paranormal.

good luck
edit on 23-8-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
hm when I read the title and saw that it was from Regenstorm I thought "lets have a look". I can understand your point about the evidence and its in fact true what you say:

A) You give evidence, wich is a tape, wich in turn can be faked -> hoax
B) You say you have evidence, wich is a tape but you wont share immediatly -> hoax
C) You say you haven´t evidence -> hoax

no chances mate...

So to all who jump on that train, think about it! I know, if we replace the hoax with "truth" every troll gets his bite but this is just not the way to handle such a post.

BTT: The next time I would ask some simply proof and then send him away (if it´s that easy) as others here told you. I tend to believe you without evidence. Strange things happen, the ones that dismiss everything because it sounds paranormal / alien / non-physical never were in such a situation.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I really want to see the tape. Did her facial expressions change during the "possesion"? What I mean is: did she look like another person?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2011 by LadyS because: nvm

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This bought a tear to my eye shows the strength of alien blood within our sister. This "black man" is a common race of alien known as Pranksters. They possess the bodies of those with the blood of their blessed ancestors and that prophecy is what they want us to think is a lie, but it could be very true. Try communicating with the prankster, again, using the ritual method "Shallow Salt" is what they call it.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by elyaeno

Oh do worry about debunkers, because if it is fake....we will be the ones who calls him out over it

How do you know a real spirit possession from a fake one? Give us your criteria, Mr. DeBUNGer.

This video will prove/disprove nothing.

The original post stands on its own as a very interesting account.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Seems to me you have two choices here.

First, you can keep this anecdotal, tell it if you want to, and get out of it what you can. To us it won't matter if it's "real" or not. Without any other information, it's just a story. Plus, that's okay if you want to do that.

Second, you can get serious about documenting and recording what is happening, retying to find corroborative evidence, etc. Robert Butts and Jane Roberts did what they could to document Seth, but even then you're faced with a big question mark.

I wouldn;t woryy about whether people believe it or not, but it's up to you how much energy you want to put in handling it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think the OP is very interesting and would like to thank the author for sharing his story with us. I think many people forget that this thread was posted in the The Gray Area. Just a reminder for those demanding evidence:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

edit on 23/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join