It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ghost took over the body of my Girlfriend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The following story has just happened and is true. I have some evidence (that doesn't prove anything) for the skeptics and I have to discuss it with my girlfriend before I will publish it. I recorded a small part of the conversation with my Eee mini-laptop.

My girlfriend sleeptalks a lot, we have conversations almost every day. Sometimes she knows she's talking to me, but many times she thinks I am a (unknown) stranger. Tonight something strange happened, she started to talk English with an Arab/Indian accent. Her English is very bad (she's from the Netherlands) when it comes to speaking it, but tonight she talked really fluently and in a way Arabs do and it didn't sound like her at all. The accent and way of speaking was really §#$@' amazing. No way she could hoax that. So I asked who I was dealing with. The answer was "I'm a Ghost" which stunned me. Maybe she was playing a game with me I thought and went along.

It turned out he was a former Iraqi Colonel which originated from Turkey,. He also lived in Germany "after the big war" and I asked hime when that war happened. 1939/1945 was the answer. He was born in 1927 and was hanged at the age of 34. He didn't go to the heaven or hell as he described it and was "stuck". He stayed voluntarily inbetween because he wanted to show the people around him, especially his loved ones, that there is life after death. His relatives were scared of him because they didn't know what they were dealing with when he went to their houses and played with the cupboards, doors and lights. At that time he didn't remember his name. He started to talk about her after I asked him why he picked her body. "She is weak and therefore an easy target" was his answer. He said he was talking with her as well and the problems she is facing.
He also told me that this was my 474th life here on earth and I asked him how many lives my girlfriend had lived. The answer was 1047 and immediately after that he asked me if I was jealous about that and I replied with "yes, a bit". Than he told me that we were on the same level and she needed a lot more lives than I did to get to this point.

My girlfriend woke up and she told me that she feels very, very strange. I said that I could imagine that very well. She told me that it felt as if there was a "black guy" inside of her, and I got goosebumps all over my body. I told her that I had a conversation with someone that was channeling through her and she was amazed as well. She went back to sleep and a little after her usual sleeptalk the "ghost" reappeared. This time he could remember his name and it was Obaya. Than he started again about my girlfriend, me and our relationship, too personal to reveal here. But he said stuff my girlfriend would never say and he gave me some advice as well.
It is this second conversation of which I managed to record part of it. I hope you understand that it's all very personal and that's why I wont publish it, maybe a small part of it.

What's really important is that he said that we had to hold on for one year, than our struggles would be over and that there will be a new world.

It was really eerie, I have never experienced something like this before though I encountered a poltergeist several times at an old farm.
I have no urge to get ridiculed, I just want to share this with you and sincerely wish that the worst debunkers here on ATS would have a similar experience. Seeing is believing.

Sincerely, Regenstorm

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Post evidence or it never happened..

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 22-8-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

If I would post the video, the debunkers will call it staged. It doesn't prove anything, if you would know my girlfriend and you would have been there, you would believe me.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sounds like a good story....but thats all it is

I assume your religious?? Funny how when dead people talk to other people they mention limbo, heaven hell, god l

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

If I would post the video, the debunkers will call it staged. It doesn't prove anything, if you would know my girlfriend and you would have been there, you would believe me.

How do you know we will call it staged? Unless of course it is.. I don't like secrets, Because when there is a secret.. In this case the video, It is ALWAYS because there is something to hide.. So video, or it never happened..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

We're both baptized Christians but have nothing to do with Christianity. We're both more a bit new-age minded but stand with our feet on the ground. From time to time she hates it when I talk about conspiracies and paranormal stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Your evidence would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Maybe I'll post a part of it after I asked my girlfriend if she has anything against it. But it will have to wait because she's asleep right now, it's 12:50 AM and I'm not going to wake here to bother her with that, we have a busy day ahead. Tomorrow I'll ask her.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Regenstorm because: corrected time

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Great. Can't wait for it.

edit on 22-8-2011 by OnionChanneler because: Foolish

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

One question.. Why bother posting this at all?
.. First you claim to have video evidence.. Then you hold it over our heads, And claim we will say it is fake.. What is the point of this post? I look forward to seeing the video.. until then, Have a good day, Or night

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The reason why I posted it is because I want to share this with you and I hope add some pieces to the puzzle called life. Another reason is that I needed to write it down as soon as possible in order to get as many details as possible. Fresh memories are the best memories. So I combined the two.

BTW, Maybe someone has a similar experience or has met this Obaya as well.
And once again:
In order to post the evidence I have to get permission from my girlfriend, I'm not publishing it before that. Read the first line of the OP.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Do not take what this socalled spirit says as the truth. It could be anyone good or evil. Sounds like your girlfriend is bieng possesed. I might be wrong but if it was my girl id be worried.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Do not take what this socalled spirit says as the truth. It could be anyone good or evil. Sounds like your girlfriend is bieng possesed. I might be wrong but if it was my girl id be worried.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
'Ectoplasm' in her hair doesn't necessitate the presence of a ghost.

It could be the holy spirit though, you know: What's white and flies across the sky? The coming of the Lord!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Interesting story.
What do you think he meant when he said to hold on for one year and your struggles would be over?
Personally if I heard that, i'd be a little freaked thinking it meant I was going to die.....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
well i must congratulate you that you can tell when your girlfriend is possesed and when she is not, most of us are not so lucky, especially around that time of the month.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your experience. I do not need to see your evidence to know your experience is not fabricated. Your long history with ATS, prior posts, and the words you selected while writing this post tell me you are describing a real event. All video or audio recordings will do is give scientific-debunker-wantabe's, those marginally skilled at best with forensic analysis, an excuse for elevating an ordinary drop-out into evidence of a grand fabrication. No one asked if Thomas Jefferson really complained that our Constitution was missing a Bill-of-Rights for the people. Instead, the authors established credibility is all that should be need to accept these events as true.

Please keep us updated in the future.

Best regards,
Z
edit on 8/22/2011 by DrZrD because: missing word

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join