It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real solution to world peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I created a thread over the weekend and was so excited about getting it out to the ATS community that I hastily posted it at about 3 o'clock in the morning. I feel that it may have fallen through the cracks and its an idea that I believe diserves to have a better look. Please if you are going to comment about the idea, put it on the other thread. Thank you and I look forward to your input on how we can make the idea a reality or any other sugestions for that matter.

A solution to all the worlds problems

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Possibly you should have just replied to your own post this and bumped it to the top again instead of creating a thread to direct ppl to your original thread. Just a thought....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Possibly you should have just replied to your own post this and bumped it to the top again instead of creating a thread to direct ppl to your original thread. Just a thought....

I was going to, but all bumping does is move it up on the recent post list. And I know not alot of people use the recent post list as their way of finding new info on ATS. But thanks for giving this one a bump.

new topics

join