It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad is now bombing his own people using warplanes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Are you sure that prophecy hasnl;t been fufilled already. I mean during the crusades??

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Most likely NATO is involved again (undercover obviously). They are quickly gearing up to start a civil war in Syria once Gaddafi is removed, mark my words. The list of allies of Iran grows thin as planned by NATO.
edit on 22-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I've got a feeling that Russia will finally be dragged into the events to come in Syria...and it almost certainly won't go well with NATO.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Curio

No it's probably because we told them to shut up and sit down. This is one of the benefits we get for sending them aid all the time which people who are yelling for us to quit don't understand.

It's also why they didn't make a move when Saddam was hitting them with scuds. We have influence which the aid we give them allows us.

They wouldn't want to be committed to any major operations in Gaza if things were about to kick off in Syria. Doesn't matter if we tell them what to do, they wouldn't risk being caught out. True they might not do anything, but they need the option available just in case. We all know another major offensive into Gaza is only a matter of time, and this was the perfect opportunity - but they're waiting to see what happens next door in Syria.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

If Syria actually gets destroyed as predicted by the prophecy, I swear I will dump atheism and start believing in this 5hit

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
A regime change in Syria has become absolutely critical for breaking Israel's regional isolation.

The US-Israeli hope is that the back of the Hezbollah can be broken if Assad is overthrown in Damascus and the Syrian-Iranian alliance is ended.

Regime change in Syria will force the Hamas leadership to vacate Damascus.
Hamas chief Khalid Meshaal has been living in Damascus under Assad's protection.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Also a western NATO backed leadership in Syria would definitely close the Russian base in Syria ,which is very bad for Russia ,in the grand scheme of things there is immense pressure on Russia over Syria.

The Syrian base is the only toehold Russia has in the Mediterranean region.

The Black Sea Fleet counts on the Syrian base for sustaining any effective Mediterranean presence by the Russian navy.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

Are you sure that prophecy hasnl;t been fufilled already. I mean during the crusades??

During the Fourth Crusade.

1202 Syrian earthquake, totally leveled Damascus and devastated parts of Lebanon and Syria. Death toll is currently estimated as being as high as 1.1 million. The quake was so powerful they felt it in Italy.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Bet your bottom dollar that the USA are orchestrating this rebellion, the same as they have in Libya. They need to control the world and it's mineral wealth and will over-throw any threat they see looming.

Watch this space.... One day they will step into someone else's backyard once too often!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

Is Damascus still a city? If they are, then it hasn't been fulfilled.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join