It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will you vote for? This is important.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
After having a conversation at a company picnic, then returning home only to have a nearly identical conversation with a family member, I'm not thrilled. As a matter of fact, I'm very disappointed, so I am turning to each and every one of you. The question is simple:

Person A: In the 2012 presidential election campaign, who would you vote for?
Person A: If any of them are still running then who are running now I won't vote for %#@&

Person A: In the 2012 presidential election campaign, who would you vote for?               
Person B: The same as last year, Chuck Norris. (with stupid chuckle).

Not to be unfaithful to my loyal ATS family, but I am posting this on three other political oriented message boards, in 30 days when the numbers tally, I will update with solid numbers and a color coded graph.

Please remember that this is a statistics pole and is completely anonymous, if it bothers you, you do not need to participate, or if you would like to be double sure of anonymity, use your local public library, create a new account, or download and install TOR on your home PC for complete anonymity.

I would like to keep this simple, but feel free to explain why you choose to vote for this person.

Thank you, wonderful internet world for making this a reality!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The owner of this site just did this type of survey so why do you want another one?

He had pretty graphs and things in his, will yours be the same?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I agree - just use the ATS number - he had over 12000 people respond (maybe 16000) and the numbers were clearly in favor of Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only choice imo. All the demoncrat candidates are scum(apologies to any actual scum that may be perusing the thread). The repuklicans are not much better. I am tired of choosing the lesser of 2 evils. Ron Paul even if as a write in.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So what you're asking is, "Out of the select few candidates controlled and manipulated by the power elite that you will be allowed to vote for (including Ron Paul), which of those will give you the greatest sense that it is really your choice, and not theirs?"

Voting is for suckers. You're once again being asked to pick a joker from a stacked deck.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

VOTING IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY AND ENERGY. It does not matter who we vote for because nothing will change until the system does. I don't want to hear its my right as an american or if you dont vote dont complain. "Your vote matters jethro"...........Please. It's the lessor of 2 evils and that is it. I really hate that stupid quote the most.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I had no idea the site owners had a thread on the same track. If mods choose to remove this thread I will understand, but in the mean time I would like to keep it going.

Comments like "voting is a waste of time" may be true, but we are going into this with the attitude the the voting system is fair a fool proof.

What we really need are opinions of who you are likely to vote for. A quick short response should do.

A tad bit more information is that I am a student at a local community college and hope to post the results and graphs by the beginning of fall quarter. So your information is really very important to me.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join