It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the people?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Yankee451

There are others that don't get on the bandwagon and are out on the fringes. You see them often on the streets in major cities. Often talking to themselves without the benefit of Bluetooth.

There's a fine line between being ahead of the curve and off the graph.

Mentions of "Fringe Groups" or "out of the mainstream" are propaganda that denigrates positions held by a minority of people. This propaganda invites the audience to stay with the majority on the bandwagon, instead of deserting the majority.

www.rbs0.com...

So are the persons cited by the MSM as passengers on the planes real people or creations of the Government? How about those that died in the Towers? Real or make-believe?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by dpd11

OMG... Dude... An entire city of people watched planes fly right into the buildings, with their own eyes, in person.

No they didn't, and I'm not your dude.

Thousands of people did not watch planes fly into those buildings? Wow... You are just absolutely, 100%, in complete denial over this stuff, aren't you? Seriously... What is it about this subject that has you this twisted? I mean... Is it that you just can't deal with seeing something that disturbing? Are you just not able to handle that stuff like this happens in life? What is it about this that makes you want to argue such irrational things?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dpd11

reply to post by dpd11

OMG... Dude... An entire city of people watched planes fly right into the buildings, with their own eyes, in person.

No they didn't, and I'm not your dude.

Thousands of people did not watch planes fly into those buildings? Wow... You are just absolutely, 100%, in complete denial over this stuff, aren't you? Seriously... What is it about this subject that has you this twisted? I mean... Is it that you just can't deal with seeing something that disturbing? Are you just not able to handle that stuff like this happens in life? What is it about this that makes you want to argue such irrational things?

Personally, I think its just a game. Think of the most ridiculous option on all of the conspiracy theories and this one is near the top - there were no planes. Thats right up there with nukes in the basement and space beams.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

So are the persons cited by the MSM as passengers on the planes real people or creations of the Government? How about those that died in the Towers? Real or make-believe?

See Hoop, I figure you're a real person; not a bot, and not a spook. I still can't figure out your motivations except to think that you enjoy annoying people.

I'll make it clear for anyone else who might still be watching...

The MSM showed us clearly false video and claimed it was real. Anyone who looks at the evidence comes to the same conclusion, which is why sites like this, and folks like AE for 911 Truth work so hard to make sure no one sees it; anyone doubting this only needs to look at my now closed Green Screen Magic thread, and read the brief conversation there.

The MSM has been run by the CIA since the 40's; this is documented and corroborated by moments of candor by participants. Everyone has their favorite trusted media source, so no one wants to think they're parroting propaganda, but that doesn't make it less true.

Repeating the same inane questions won't change the fact that there were no planes, period. Therefore there were no hijackers and no passengers. Furthermore, the media that would show us false video of a clearly impossible event thinks We The People are idiots, which some of us insist on proving true by continuing to watch, listen to and read them as if they are not a bunch of propagandist puppets.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Talk to the hand.

Unlike hooper, I do think you're a bot. You sound like you're reading a script, and you never try to support your argument. Derision and ridicule...if you aren't a bot, you should be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join