It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Obama, are you a flake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Got this one through an e-mail. I can see that most of the sound bites are on major networks but they sure as heck downplayed these little oppsies from our fearless leader.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Here you go.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Thank you sir

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that video! It made me laugh.

That being said...

Everyone should realize that when politicians are videotaped day after day, they ALL say things that make them sound flaky.

It makes me SO mad when people only highlight how "stupid" the Republicans are. How many times have we heard people bash Bush, Bachmann, Palin, because of something they said that was a mis-speak, just like those things Obama said in this video.

I'd hate to see what people could tape ME saying. I think we would all have our moments.

So no, I don't think Obama is a flake. He's human. Just like the rest of the politicians who mis-speak.

And I think BOTH SIDES and especially the MEDIA should stop playing "gotcha" with these moments.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Is Obama a flake?

Is the sky blue?

Is water wet?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You are clearly racist for using evidence and stating the obvious. Actually, he isn't a flake I think. He is an idiot - even though 27% of people here on ATS would vote for him because of his 'Apparent Intelligence'. The scene in the middle where he sounds like a complete fool is when his teleprompter went offline. He is pointing at his eyes over and over trying to tell his handlers that he cannot see what it is he is supposed to be saying and believing at that moment in time. Actually, he is so DISCONNECTED from what he is saying he doesn't remember what he just read or he could have completed his thoughts on the topic (had he had any). He's not a flake - he's an actor with the average intelligence of an actor.
edit on 8/22/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

I definetly agree with the "gotcha moments". We are all human and we all misspeak somtimes.
And by no way shape or form am I saying obama is a flake. Because he is doing exactly has he was told to do. Help destroy America, and he's not flaking out on that one bit.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No I am not a flake.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Well I have clearly not kept up with how many states we have in the good ole US of A.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That's pretty funny. While I appreciate the humor, most of those are out of context....

Wait... No they aren't. lol

I would hate to see what they could have done with Bush Jr. or Clinton. Would be pretty funny to see a Biden montage too.

They are only human, after all.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Milk

The only problem with doing one for Biden is that you would need a staff of hundreds just to go through the hours of mis spoke footage you would undoubtably have.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
yeah hes a flake and alot of other names i would get banned for saying.

sorry my inner child is speaking at the moment

new topics

top topics

join