It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Israelis are doing to Palestinians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Thats what happens when terrorists use innocent people as human shields and hide amongst civilian urban areas in places like Gaza, Southern Lebanon, Iraq and Syria. Of course, if it was Arab against Arab it would'nt even get a mention here.

edit on 23-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Do you have evidence that the individuals killed or injured in those photos were being used as human shields? If not then I suggest you retract your previous statement.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

a member of P.L.O. leadership, Zahir Muhsein, the leader of the al-Sa'iqa Organization, revealed the truth in an interview to the Dutch newspaper Trouw: "The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism for tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

In 1974, the late Syrian President, Hafez al-Assad, declared: "It would be fitting for us to mention to the responsible Israeli authorities that we view Palestine not just as an inseparable part of the Arab nation, but as a part of Southern Syria." In 1987, he reiterated himself at a conference in Amman, "A country named 'Palestine' has never existed." Jordanian King Hussein responded, "The appearance of the national Palestinian persona serves as a response to Israel's claim that Palestine is Jewish."

Arafat who in 1970, with candid simplicity, told the reporter Arianna Palazzi: "The question of borders doesn't interest us... From the Arab standpoint, we mustn't talk about borders. Palestine is nothing but a drop in an enormous ocean. Our nation is the Arabic nation that stretches from the Atlantic Ocean to the Red Sea and beyond it..... The P.L.O. is fighting Israel in the name of Pan-Arabism. What you call "Jordan" is nothing more than Palestine."

founder of the P.L.O. himself, Ahmed Shukari. Already in 1956 he proclaimed from the podium of the U.N., as the Arab League's ambassador there, that "such a creature as Palestine does not exist at all. This land is nothing but the southern portion of Greater Syria..."

www.out-of-zion.com...

This is all just one big macabre propaganda theatre by the Arab/lefty alliance - you have to be pretty stupid not to actually see that!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by bluemirage5

Do you have evidence that the individuals killed or injured in those photos were being used as human shields? If not then I suggest you retract your previous statement.

There is plenty of evidence that Hamas and other militant groups in Gaza are operating from civilian grounds on purpose. Houses, mosques, schools, kindergardens and even the UNRWA offices.
If you really insist I could link all of those in here for your viewing entertainment, but I bet it would serve no purpose as you would come up with another spin for anything that supports realism.

I encourage you to give me just one reason for Israel to kill babies and children. State simply one valid purpose that it serves to the Israeli country or army. Nobody in Israel wants dead Palestinian children, yet it seems Palestinian terrorists want that as a political rant credit. What other reason do the Palestinian terrorists have for shooting from civilian areas such as I described above? None, unless they want innocents to get hurt in order to have some kind of twisted political defense line.

On another POV - It's really amusing to see you guys roaring over 10 civilian deaths that were caused by the Hamas and other militants embedding themselves onto the public (Yes, after years and years of constant rocketing into Israel from Gaza, the Israeli army simply does not care if you hide behind civilians after you shoot rockets at Israel or shooting at buses. You will die along with the people you hide behind if that's what it takes. Cold truth and yet the terrorists are still up for it), yet when countries like Syria kill 2200 civilians in a few months there is almost no voice to be heard besides the same constant rant that everything is a false flag and the riots are orchestrated by the west and blah blah blah blah blah. Everything without a proof ofcourse. The amusing part is when you are claiming to deny ignorance and that you are fairly balanced and hold an unbiased opinion. Lol at that.
edit on 23-8-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I must admit my understanding of the history of this "land area" is not as clear as I would like to form solid argument. The more I research the cloudier it becomes. But it is clear to me that ALL of the arab states in the area will only be satisfied when the Jewish people are gone. This problem will not be solved in my lifetime I'm afraid.

So what is the answer?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

I only wish I had the answer.

The whole area is a complete mess, but all we ever hear in the U.K is the Israeli side through the MSM. Not a particularly balanced view.

If the Arabs had been given what they were promised by the British for assisting them to disrupt the Turkish war machine during WWI, then I don't think we would have had this mess, imo.

edit on 23/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I can't see why there would be any conflict....
edit on 23-8-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

What is the source for the graphic? Pictures certainly help my understanding. And why begin at 1917? How far back does this actually go?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Not even until hell freezes over will I retract my statement that terrorists use innocent people as human shields and fire from heavily populated areas. You are an idiot to think otherwise.

(I actually have the much longer version of this.....)

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Hizbollah:

youtu.be...

The lie behind Muhamad Al Dura:

youtu.be...

edit on 23-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I only wish I had the answer.

The whole area is a complete mess, but all we ever hear in the U.K is the Israeli side through the MSM. Not a particularly balanced view.

edit on 23/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

Could you be more misinformed!? - MSM in the UK is overwhelmingly biased towards the Palestinians - what do you expect from a profession whose membership is almost completely composed of liberal, marxist activists and sympathisers.

A deep, systematic pro-Muslim and anti-Israel bias is practised on an almost daily basis by the BBC – an organisation which, inexplicably, seems to have acquired an inpenetrable international reputation as the epitome of journalistic neutrality.

The BBC habitually ignores or plays down some of the horrific crimes perpetrated against the Israelis by ‘Palestinans’ – but will always bestow front-page status on Israeli responses. The effect is to present to a public who, particularly in Britain, do not have the benefit of a neutral media (despite it being repeated to them on an almost daily basis that they do) – Israel, a tiny country of six million surrounded by over half a billion Arabs, most of whom vow to fight for her destruction – as the beligerent aggressor; the neighbourhood bully. It is The Big Lie, writ large by an organisation supposedly sworn to report with balance, objctivity and fairness. And big lies come with consequences.

Just watch any anti-Israel protest in Britain to observe them – the often violent, virulent hatred expressed against Israel by people – most of whom, if interviewed, would display only the most tenuous grip on the relevant facts and history, is disturbing and unsettling. Is it any wonder, when most of the things they believe as the truth, are in fact largely founded upon lies, omissions and dissembling? Andrew Marr was political editor of the BBC until 2005.

When a senior figure of a publicly-funded body such as this admits the BBC is institutionally biased – and more evidence of this pernicious bias is uncovered every day – why is nothing being done about the open flouting of its own charter? Read the full report and the BBC’s couldn’t-care-less response at Camera. Sue also has an excellent piece over at Biased BBC.

undhimmi.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I guess it's so you have an understanding that 100 years ago, the land was 100% theirs, and to give you a full overview of the situation. The most important parts of the image is the 1967-2006 IMO.

There are hundreds of similar images like this on google images, I do not remember where exactly I found this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join