It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The downfall of Gaddafi is Obama's ticket to 2nd term???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Gaddafi's last stand is all over the MSM, and is so blatant they way they are reporting it, making it look like if Obama is the direct responsible by the crumbling of Libya's dictatorship. At least the American MSM. The downfall of Gaddafi is a matter of interest of world wide, but MSM is reporting ONLY the opinion of Obama. You can't read nobody's else analysis on the end of Libya's tyrant regime. It's only what Obama said. They are building a scenario that makes Obama look the mastermind behind Gaddafi's end. Not to mention the flawless timing of the assault of Tripoli, by the rebel forces, right when Obama's polls are at the worse.

Is this whole circus in Libya, a massive black ops with CIA signature, to buy Obama the 2nd term??
edit on 8/22/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Mass suicide by all the other presidential candidates won't get this guy re-elected. He has shown himself to be a puppet on a string reading from a script.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
indirectly, yes but dont forget osama yet.

electronic votes will give him a 2nd mandate.
He doesn't bother at all about his election campaign, just like bush 8 years ago.
I think i could bet over a tremendous ammount of money on it.
The only thing that makes me laugh in this scenario, is people who think we live in a honest democracy. lol

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They should have timed the killing of OBL for around this time next year, now that would have likely helped him more than capturing this loon.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Libya? Nobody outside of Libya and the Washington beltway gives a rip about anything that happens in Libya.

70% of the folks in this country would not be able to tell you what continent Libya was on, let alone what happened or why it was (supposedly) important.

Unless the Libyans are voting, this does not give Obama 8 votes

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
IMO he'll probably arrange a false flag attack in America so that he can unite the people and also win 2nd term - just like Bush did.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Libya will be a boost for Obama and the Libyans will love us......for about the same period of time. I give it a couple weeks. Maybe a whole month. When the locals realize the position they are in and that the outside world is not there to raise their standard of living....the honeymoon is over.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The question is if Obama were to be re-elected, how would we feel, would we just see the next coming 4 years as a crap hole?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Every President, Prime Minister and elected leader involved in the United Nations actions against the Libya regime will be beating their chests and soaking in applause. Each proclaiming more involvement and actions than other countries.

Its part and parcel of being a leader from whatever country was involved. Playing to the cameras and the electorate.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Mass suicide by all the other presidential candidates won't get this guy re-elected. He has shown himself to be a puppet on a string reading from a script.

You just contradicted yourself!! If he's actually an Illuminati puppet on strings and faithfully acting by a script, most likely he WILL be reelected, as he keeps pleasing his overlords.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Any boost from Libya will be overshadowed by the economy and the job situation. We at ATS know alot about Libya but the average joe isn't really paying attention in my opinion.

So no I don't believe it will have any effect on his bid for a second term.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Obama certainly deserves all of the credit for involving us in this conflict. He set up the premise for the attack at the end of 2009 and then planted operatives in Northern Africa to cause a wave of dissent that eventually enabled him to enact his expanded declaration of war (excuse me, kinetic action).

He toppled a government and just as in Egypt will plant Islamic extremists in their place. That makes me feel all safe and secure.

Obama gets the credit on this one for sure.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
No. As mentioned earlier the US public could care less about Libya.

Obama and the US Government could have cared less about Libya, they got dragged into this by the UK and France (for whatever reason they had a political desire for it). Thats why the US has tried to have as little to do with it as possible while still being a good NATO member.

The impending sovereign debt implosion will have implications long after this is forgotten.

link   

is anything he does that's a success please you ever?
I get the feeling he could walk on water and you'd blame him for polluting the ocean

link   
reply to post by ararisq

Well if he had it all planned he is an exceptional manipulater on a global scale. That is definetly a traight you want in a President. Maybe I will have to vote for him.

link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

Obama and the US Government could have cared less about Libya, they got dragged into this by the UK and France (for whatever reason they had a political desire for it). Thats why the US has tried to have as little to do with it as possible while still being a good NATO member.

The impending sovereign debt implosion will have implications long after this is forgotten.

speak for yourself, you are not all of the US public.

the impending debt implosion you can thank Bush for.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I highly doubt it! Barack Obama will some how make American voters seem like he is the only choice. Whether you believe in the official story of the death of OBL. That news quickly crashed and burned and the economy quickly lowered President Obama's approval ratings. With the times going the way they are I wouldn't be surprised Obama decides to not run again for President.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco

Originally posted by justwokeup

speak for yourself, you are not all of the US public.

the impending debt implosion you can thank Bush for.

Its been building for a lot longer than that. The die was cast long before either obama or bush strode on stage. However, the question was "Is this Obamas ticket to a 2nd term" and the answer is no.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
The question is if Obama were to be re-elected, how would we feel, would we just see the next coming 4 years as a crap hole?

Perry or Palin could be worse. Remember that the dems are not likely to gain control of the House of Representatives. This means gridlock to some extent. Doesn't really matter too much though with minnow Elenin and whale Nibiru swimming toward earth. Yes, Virginia, Nibiru is real. That's my take.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Obama probably will take credit for Libya, but it is NATO who should be given credit.

I see it as NATO helping NATO, though. If Libya happens to benefit from that then it was just happenstance. Personally, I think it's just the formation of the *cough one world government cough*.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join