It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness search for mysterious balloon-like object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Source

The emergency services undertook a night-time search of Loch Ness after reports a balloon-like object had fallen from the sky.

The police, coastguard, lifeboat and an RAF search and rescue helicopter scoured the area but found nothing.

The alarm was raised at 20:00 on Saturday after members of the public said they saw a blue object fall on the south of the Loch, near Dores.

Police thought it might have been a hang glider or microlight.

However, following a three-hour search the emergency services could find "nothing untoward".

I put this in aliens and UFO's because it says a 'strange balloon-like object'. The obviously took this very seriously and sent people out there as soon as possible, only to find nothing. Could this be a USO/UFO sighting?

It also mentions members of the public, ruling out that this is just some loon calling this in and hoping to get a reaction, which is also interesting. Anything like this with multiple witnesses is a good thing.

I just thought I would share it because anything that perks my interest like this did should do it as well to a few of you.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Thread already exists - Loch Ness UFO

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Could it be? The missing floating island! Thread here.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Dammit, my fault, I obviously did not search good enough.

My apologies.

Pred...

top topics

join