It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mass Sighting in Carmichael, CA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Since when do UFO's hang out in broad daylight? Do you realize how much quantum energy that uses, just sitting there floating all day? They should be ashamed. Here I thought humans were wasteful. Blame it on the Fleet Commander, for wanting a zoom in on Kim's wedding, those pics are worth millions of galactic credits on the other side of the Milky Way.

Or, maybe, just maybe, the aliens disguised their ships as floating balloons? We are doomed, those clever bastiges!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Helicopter flies by and doesn't check out a mass congregation of UFO's? Probably because their BALLOONS!

It was the mother ship cloaked as a helicopter.
AHH! Now I get it! The balloons were UFOs CLOAKED as balloons!

Of course, I mean what else could it be? Something as mundane as
boring ole' latex balloons?

edit on 22-8-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

"Balloons" even crossed the Mind of the guy behind the camera.
You hear the word balloons numerous times.
At one point he even says "If they are balloons....then I don't know".
What more do you want?

THE FACTS
1. Shaped "like balloons".
2. Strings hanging from bottom "like balloons".
3. Slowly rising "like balloons".
4. Erratic movement "like balloons".

Open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Not only are these just balloons...this isn't even a mass sighting. It's a mass amount of balloons sighted by one moron.
edit on 23-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Starred. Not sure about the moron status though, some of these guys are feral smart. Sneaky SOBs.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
same sighting in dallas ....1966.....300 of them....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by Klassified

On a more serious note, you can see various bunches of 4 or 5 balloons tied together.
Also you can see a string hanging from them.

Haha can you really see the string? # SON! you must have some dam good eyesight, either that or your just being ignorant.

Ill put my money on the latter, fool

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fordizzl3

Did you watch the video?
Pay attention, click the link, watch the video in full screen.
at the 25 second mark and also the 2:14 he zooms in on 4 or 5 balloons tied together and you can
see strings hanging from the bottom.
Or is it a coincidence that that only "ufo's" with something hanging from them are the ones bunched together.
Shyeah right.

PS How much is the Camera guy paying you to be his punk?
edit on 23-8-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
the only reason I would think about saying they are really is because if you look at the lines there are straight and the same space apart. In a line with 6 the same space worth a better look

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This was captured in Russia on approximately the same day...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

What does approximately mean? How close? And why doesn't anyone walking around seem interested in a massive fleet of UFOs?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
Be careful when you call balloons balloons. You'll get the fanatic alien visitation religion crowd in here calling you a "debunker" or one of the "MIB" or other such name. Of course you will also get the standard "How can you be so arrogant to believe that we're the only life in the universe" question when all you did was say that a video of balloons looks like balloons.

Sadly such like you, who seem too happy deny all, a lot of historically proven UFOs, forget the obvious hoaxes...

Also you insult all who think that there is a possibility these could not be human juding on some cases. You forget that there are normal people too, just because someone is open for the possibility based on all information about them does not mean all who think so are religious whackos,,, I find your mocking at all who think of it as an option ridiculous. What are you doing here then?
edit on 23-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I definitely see strings at 2:14 on the op's video. Looks like balloons... there are independent movements but its consistent with wind patterns at high altitude which can blow opposite directions because its bands of air. Another stark clue is that throughout the entire 10 mins there aren't any sudden movements or bursts of speed to give away some sort of "intelligent" control.

edit on 23-8-2011 by kronos11 because: typo

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Think about what your saying for a minute. If he heard a helicopter, then looked up and seen a ufo like things then for him to get a camera and start recording for 10 min. The balloons would of exploded or wouldn't of been see-able by then.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Check this one out, could cause some massive sightings

www.popsci.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Looks like the same video but you can post at youtube if you want to:

UFO Mass Fleet Sight over Carmichael CA near Sacramento California

so I did:

Balloons are funny that way or thats a lot of foo craft. It can't be balloons cause who would spend that much wasted money so they have to be Tesla ships. teslaandlyne 1 hour ago

People think they are aliens craft.
Foo craft if anything.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If you look at them closely, you will see they have a spheric shape and get this - they cast a shadow on their lower part. So they are not the lights that usually have been recorded, these are just plain white objects. They do not move in one direction or in a formation, they are just floating some on the right, some on the left, floating in most of the time. Balloons. Now that was a good training for recognizing the non-UFO
edit on 7-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by dplum517

"Balloons" even crossed the Mind of the guy behind the camera.
You hear the word balloons numerous times.
At one point he even says "If they are balloons....then I don't know".
What more do you want?

THE FACTS
1. Shaped "like balloons".
2. Strings hanging from bottom "like balloons".
3. Slowly rising "like balloons".
4. Erratic movement "like balloons".

Open your eyes.

My eyes are very open. Thanks for assuming they weren't though.

Yes... I heard him say what he said about balloons. If you have ever experienced multiple UFO sightings then you would know that almost EVERY rational person will say that....regardless if they are balloons or not.

I have said the same thing to myself during the many times I have seen UFOs. It seems only natural that our "minds" will want to identify something we don't know....and logically... the first thing that comes to mind is a balloon...because it meets those characteristics.

BUT.... if you have some high powered binoculars and some curiosity to sit and watch then (in my case) you will be able to determine they are NOT balloons.

People flamed me earlier in the thread and will continue to do so for whatever reason...idc. .... so I will say it again and expand.

I disagree that those are "strings" at the bottom of the large group of UFOs. I only say this because of the sightings I have witnessed and the multiple times I saw them they produced the same effects.

To sum it up: I have seen on more than one occasion these objects fly/float right over my house. Keep in mind I have binoculars. The objects were leaving some sort of trail behind them. It looked like a weird distortion that kind of slithered like a snake. Depending on my perspective and the direction they were going.... the "distortion trail" looked very erratic.... but when I saw 2 of them going in a steady/straight direction I could see the trail right behind them......In no way did any of these trails look like strings once I looked through binoculars.

THE FACTS:
Shaped Like balloons.... kind of ....to me the look a little more spherical than a balloon.
Strings hanging from bottom? ....I just don't see how you can call that a fact
Slowly rising like balloons? ... really? can you tell me how high they rose?... and sheesh...what kind of balloon?
Erratic movements like balloons? They might have looked erratic to you but I saw some method to the madness.
I already said this earlier in the thread but @ the 24 second mark you will see one that (atleast to me) is clearly making a controlled movement.

Either way... I wish you luck and will give you the same advice you gave me.

Open your Eyes.

Note: Sorry if my explanation is confusing.... it is hard to put unexplainable things you see into words.
edit on 7-9-2011 by dplum517 because: added

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9728f4a8bc8.jpg[/atsimg]

looks like a string to me.....or a laser of some sort...but i think ill go with a string.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join