It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mass Sighting in Carmichael, CA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Looks like a bunch of balloons to me

edit on 22-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Interesting choice of videos to back up the balloon theory
I am sure most of us will be none to happy with you thanks to that song repeating in our heads throughout the day and possibly the night. You bastard

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ok, can somebody on ATS (i dont have the means as I live across from an airport) put the whole balloon thing to rest then?

Do a test...ill chip in $$$. Lets do this, instead of debunking. These are NOT balloons imo. If they are the guy clearly has no part in it.

Somebody do this experiment asap.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

im sry i just couldnt resist that one.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Whats a CT and how is it in you

CT = Conspiracy Theorist.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
That's a whole lotta balloons my friend.

Though I only clicked through it (way too long for me) i did notice something, the camera never pans down and gives you a frame of reference. Can anyone point out a timestamp when this happens?

for all i know he's filming a sheet with dots on it.

"Seriously they are rearranging"

Yes, into another completely random "pattern"

FACEPALM on my for watching

edit on 22-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

No offense man..... but if everyone had your logic and lazy attitude we would never get anywhere.

I watched the video and in the the first minute @30 seconds you can tell they aren't balloons.

Just because they look and act like balloons does NOT mean they are balloons. That logic is just down right stupid.

IMO they are the fleets of UFOs that are occasionally seen and filmed .....such as this one ....just one example.

I do understand the compelling need to justify in your head that what you are seeing is balloons..... all I ask is you please open you mind a little more and keep it open even in the face of disappointment.
edit on 22-8-2011 by dplum517 because: added

edit on 22-8-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Nice post.

Either a sunny day in Cali had no people out and about to notice dozens of UFOs in the skies...or they were mundane and not worth mentioning.

That Maussan guy has a lot to answer for with these UFO fleets videos.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Either a sunny day in Cali had no people out and about to notice dozens of UFOs in the skies...or they were mundane and not worth mentioning.

You 'd be surprised how many people never look up.

Also....if you actually watched the video ......the person filming said a few times that he can no longer see them with his eyes and that only the camera was capturing them.

You are spot on on your "or" part ..... they are mundane..... certainly don't take off or do anything crazy.... but that certainly isn't proof of them being balloons.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Are we sure these aren't the balloons from the Kardashian wedding on Sunday ??

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Are we sure these aren't the balloons from the Kardashian wedding on Sunday ??

LOL..... sad....even more sad when people who star can't even come up with there own evidence or agument....

I'm sure they aren't wedding balloons.

Are you? You don't sound sure.... how about doing a little investigation and try to prove they are wedding balloons.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

LOL..... sad....even more sad when people who star can't even come up with there own evidence or agument....

I'm sure they aren't wedding balloons.

Are you? You don't sound sure.... how about doing a little investigation and try to prove they are wedding balloons.

I dont think ive seen you put forward a convincing argument that they are not balloons yet.

You seem quite convinced so whats your proof or eveidence other than your own opinion that they are not balloons?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ummmm the video man..... did you watch the OP's video? That's convincing enough.

They may look like balloons but they don't act like balloons.

Also I DON"T HAVE TO PROVE they aren't balloons.

They are UFO's .... nothing more .... nothing less.

If you or others say they are balloons....then it is UP TO YOU to prove that they are balloons.

The video does not prove that. The video shows UFOs.

....and the whole wedding balloon theory is absurdly laughable

That poster didn't even bother to look up where the wedding took place and where the video was filmed.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here is my suggestion if you have not done so already.

Go to the actual youtube link that the OP gave.

Maximize your screen.

Pay very very close attention and watch between the 25 - 40 second mark.

You see the UFO that just went by the rest?

If you really think that a "gust of wind" only effected that single UFO then there really isn't hope for you and I will just be happy to let you think they are balloons.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So you dont have any proof or evidence to back up your opinions, I dont think you have any right calling anyone else 'sad' for voicing theirs. Especially as you think you are above having to prove your wild assumptions.

Ive seen plenty of balloons released in my time and IMO thats what they look like. Feel free to 'prove' me wrong

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

phhhewwwwwwww

Good thing I don't care what you think.

Ive seen plenty of balloons released in my time and IMO thats what they are.

Sheesh.... really? sounds like a lie.... since you're such a pro at seeing released balloons..... show us one of your videos that look just like this.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I do understand the compelling need to justify in your head that what you are seeing is balloons..... all I ask is you please open you mind a little more and keep it open even in the face of disappointment.

I may be a bit of a skeptic when it comes to aliens and their craft. But I'm no debunker, and I don't have a problem with believing there are things out there we don't understand just yet. Including aliens possibly.

But I don't need to justify anything in my head. And I'm already a little too openminded according to some folks on here. Hell, my theories are probably as off the wall as anyone on ATS.

But what I see are balloons. And if they aren't balloons, then I'm not afraid to be wrong if someone here knows what they are.

I also see a dangerous pattern. A desperation to see what we want to see so bad that we see it.

edit on 8/22/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Right..... but NO ONE here can know what they are. They are UFOs. That's it.

I also see a dangerous pattern. A desperation to see what we want to see so bad that we see it.

Well said my friend.

Believe it or not.... but on the opposite side of the "believer" fence there is the other side.... that so desperately want to see what they think it is. And on the opposite side of the fence they want to see something mundane and explainable.

I'm really not trying to come off as a dick ....but my "opinion" is based on these very things I have seen with my own eyes. I certainly don't expect people to "take my word" for it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You can clearly see the strings on the cluster of balloons fron 1:05 to 1:16 on the video.
They are balloons.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn

You can clearly see the strings on the cluster of balloons fron 1:05 to 1:16 on the video.
They are balloons.

Ehhh... we'll have to agree to disagree on what that is.

You see string.

I see some sort of distortion under the UFOs.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Acid is not your friend.
Dude seriously, your just pissin in the wind. They are balloons and your the only one who thinks otherwise.
You asked for evidence that they were balloons, I provided some, and you dismissed it.
edit on 22-8-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join