It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please. Sell your Gold NOW! It's a trap.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Would suggest if gold keeps on dropping, watch COMEX - that puppy is going to default.

Also, if gold goes below 1100ish, mines are going to start to close (believe that is the bare cost to mine it) I still see a HUGE demand in China and other nations for gold. How long can they suppress the price.....
edit on 26-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
in 1907, 1929, 1987, and 2008 bankers and Governments kept telling people to keep on buying stocks, many on borrowed money, because everything was just going to keep going up and up and up.

In 2008, TPTB were encouraging everyone to buy real estate and making sure that loans were available to everyone who wanted one, regardless of how much they could actually afford. When the market collapsed (mostly as a result of a self fulfilling prophecy of the media's creation), people were left hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt with worthless properties.

The crashes of 1907 and 1929 were caused by margin calls being called in. While telling everyone to keep buying stock, Rockerfeller, JP Morgan, and other bankers were busy buying Gold and Oil interests, basically because they knew that they were about to call in their margin call loans at the same time, and that when the market crashed as a result of this, they would cash in.

Right now, TPTB are doing everything they can to encourage people to buy gold, which probably means that the proverbial rug will be pulled out of the gold market before long. We've had at least a year of two of people being encouraged to keep buying gold, despite one record high after another being set in the gold markets. In 2008, people were being told to keep buying real estate, despite one record high after another being set in the housing markets. In 1907 and 1929, people were being encouraged to buy more and more stock, despite several economists saying that the market was massively overpriced by at least 60% (even as soon as a month before the 1929 crash).

If I had a decent amount of cash, I'd probably short gold somewhere around $2200 an oz if such a think were possible - I don't know if it is with precious metal investments?

The crashes are orchestrated in order to keep people in the perpetual slavery of debt, and the people are blind to it.
edit on 26-6-2013 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Its evolution indeed.

Second.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Funny, I don't see anyone pushing to buy gold. Except gold sellers like APMEX. And that's their job.

I don't hear CNBC pushing for people to buy gold either. They seem down on it.

I still feel like they want us to sell our gold. You don't hear any media telling us about China and India and Russia buying gold in bulk. If that was made a big strory in the news you can bet we'd all think of buying too. But no, our for-profit media sells what it's told.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
We are living in dark age where evils control the world through fiat currencies.

United States has the biggest Trillions of debts in the history of mankind, along with fake financial recovery and manipulated economy. Under the deplorable Obama administration - Arab countries, lives of innocent men, women and children are being destroyed.

It takes more than courage to hold physical gold and silver nowadays. The pains are unbearable. The time is getting closer when the angels of God and nature deliver apocalypse to the lands once owned by Native Americans.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

At this point I'm holding and still buying one ounce every paycheck like I have been for some time now. I bought as high as $35 and got in around $22 so I have taken a hit. A little bit of me sinks each morning when I get a quick look on the HyperReport on YT and see the price in the red and still falling.

But hold onto the opinion that at 61-65:1 silver to gold ratio, a correction is bound to happen in my favor. Must say though feel a little like an apple investor on a much smaller scale watching what once was a pretty hansom take if I got out when it topped out, to looking at a pretty decent loss for the time being.

Never been more optimistic in my life for a turn around though < fingers crossed > LoL

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Gold is something only the very wealthy need to concern themselves about, to build a nestegg that will endure through several generations.

In the context of investing over a couple of years, yes, Gold will go down as soon as the worlds fears start to evaporate more quickly.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We are well into the wide range of targets for gold (and commensurately for silver);
The major price support levels for Gold (roughly 150 apart):

1300+/~
1150~
1000+/~*
850++ **
700-- ***
The minor levels are 1225 and 950.

The average of all prices above (w/o overweighing the major levels) is 1025.
The greatest probability is for a test of and a major battle in the 1000 area.
Psychologically a weekly close under 1000/oz should cause final capitulation.

* 2008 H = 1034
** 1980 H = 870
***2008 L = 680

edit on 28-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
Starting with the first bubble from 1999 on it has been the case that people started buying gold.
But it really became a flight to safety with the collapse of housing bubble.
The main reason for the gold price to rise is a lack of trust in the financial system.
Not scarcity, nor inflation, but Lack of trust, anger about the fraudulant system and a little help from Max Kaiser. (buy silver tou bankrupt JPM)
Yes the one that will take over BAC.
Ohh lets not forget Marc Faber, (to not own gold is to trust the government)
With everyone eager to own a bit of gold, i do not think now it is a good time to buy

This comment was made at the time that gold and silver were at their peak, little did i know and stil don't.
But when everyone is greedy, sell, when everyone wants to get rid of their PM it might be a good time to buy some again.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by babybunnies

Funny, I don't see anyone pushing to buy gold. Except gold sellers like APMEX. And that's their job.

I don't hear CNBC pushing for people to buy gold either. They seem down on it.

I still feel like they want us to sell our gold. You don't hear any media telling us about China and India and Russia buying gold in bulk. If that was made a big strory in the news you can bet we'd all think of buying too. But no, our for-profit media sells what it's told.

Agree. In the UK nobody apart from people that frequent this site and zero-hedge own any physical gold other than wedding bands. The only adverts seen are 'cash for gold' type deals and its mentioned little on the news.

There has been zero government or central bank efforts to get people into physical gold. Its all the opposite.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
What a fine example this thread is

Bubble? where?

*pfffffffffssssssssss* deflated largely.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Was it the 1920 that us took all the gold it could from the people buy force?
They could do it again.

Never did trust gold.
Look at how much the price has gone up in the last 100 years. More than 1000%

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sbctinfantry

That's cool, do what you want with your imaginary wealth, I don't care

If you dont care why are you raving so loud? I think you need a reality check.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost375
What are you gonna do when they announce the philosopher's stone has been discovered and they can make gold from lead? You will sure feel silly that you were hoarding gold.

Gold cannot be made by man.
Gold is only made during super nova explosions.
All of the gold on this planet is all the gold there will ever be, unless we mine it on other planets and bring it back to earth. LINK

Gold is valuable. They want you to sell, thats why everyone is lining up to sell.

Its another way to grab the gold from the citizens.

Yes it will go down and on the way down people that haven't sold will franticly finally sell.

Once the average citizen has no more gold, except for a ring or jewelry, the price will go up, an up and up and up, as you loose everything that is only paper, based on some corrupt country's lies of supposed value.

edit on 20-8-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If the same people hyping it are the same people selling it I would be cautious.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join