It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what are the world's governments waiting to put arrest warrants on TEPCO and the Japanese gov?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Any government out there with a little integrity willing to put arrest warrants on those SOBs?

Seriously... they deserve AT LEAST prison for what they have done.

They are war criminals for lying like they are, killing their people like that.

They need to be criminally charged... they are killing thousands if not millions of their own people right now and will be for years if they keep lying.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Even though they should be put to trial, unfortunately, the UN and NATO doesn't give a toss about countries which have no natural resources to exploit like (you guessed it) oil.

Ofcourse, they can't boss around China or Russia thank goodness.

edit on 22-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's understandable to me.
They didn't tell the whole truth,because there would be a really mass panic,and much more lives would be put on the risk.

So i understand their decision.

If i am wrong,and they didn't tell the people the whole truth for some other reason,then they really should be put in the prison.but i think,i am right.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
They didn't tell the whole truth,because there would be a really mass panic,and much more lives would be put on the risk.

If i am wrong,and they didn't tell the people the whole truth for some other reason,then they really should be put in the prison.but i think,i am right.

Wrong. Japanese people don't panic. They never panic. What about THEY TELL THE DAMN TRUTH...

Did people panic when they evacuated 200 000 people in the Soviet Union when Chernobyl happened? NO.

Sorry but the ``people can't handle the truth`` is utter garbage.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So we go to Iraq cause of potential nuclear weapons. We bomb the # out of them and find not a single indication of any nukes. BUUUT Japan is irradiating the whole world right now and it is all on the down low. And WHY ARENT WE STEPPING IN? Our nose is in lesser problems but notice genuine disaster is ignored, notice that? So yeah if we are gonna try Noriega and Sadaam why not TEPCO and the Japanese leaders?
Well you all know why, right?
seed

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by Nikola014

Wrong. Japanese people don't panic. They never panic. What about THEY TELL THE DAMN TRUTH...

Did people panic when they evacuated 200 000 people in the Soviet Union when Chernobyl happened? NO.

Sorry but the ``people can't handle the truth`` is utter garbage.

How do you know they wouldn't panic?

They are not Soviet Union,they are an independent country,Ukraine.
And as you know,the accident in Fukusima is much more deadliest then the accident in the Ukraine.

People would panic,because they would wanted to get the hell out of there.
I'm confident there would be a massive panic.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
just stand in line, if you want to imprison governments, well we have a huge waiting list before we get to the criminal events of 2011. I think we have stopped somewhere in the middle of last century.

Please do not jump the queue.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Diyainoue because: typo....... sigh again

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

How do you know they wouldn't panic?

They are Japanese. This is self-explanatory.

They are not Soviet Union,they are an independent country,Ukraine.

Ya I know, but this was back in the day.

And as you know,the accident in Fukusima is much more deadliest then the accident in the Ukraine.

Indeed.

People would panic,because they would wanted to get the hell out of there.

Better for them to panic to get the hell out of there than not panic, stay there and die of years of cancer.

And again, who cares if they panic and it saves lives... better a few ``dozens`` or even hundred die in a panic now then tens of thousands/hundreds of thousands or even millions die of cancer because they lied.

reply to post by Diyainoue

edit on 22-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That would require them to uniliaterally agree on something.

But Americans dont want the UN or a World order..

Now you do want a one world action?

Which is it. make up your mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The situation in Japan is a hopelessly depressing, rather than things getting better they
continue to get worse by the day... But the msm do not report or question what happened
or what is going on now. I try to keep up to date with it the best I can, but its becoming ever
harder to find reliable information. Its the nuclear industry apologists that bother me the
most, I have heard things like 'thyroid cancer is not so bad, most kids survive it' spoken by so
called independant nuclear experts on mainstream news... it just makes me feel sick.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
The situation in Japan is a hopelessly depressing, rather than things getting better they
continue to get worse by the day... But the msm do not report or question what happened
or what is going on now. I try to keep up to date with it the best I can, but its becoming ever
harder to find reliable information. Its the nuclear industry apologists that bother me the
most, I have heard things like 'thyroid cancer is not so bad, most kids survive it' spoken by so
called independant nuclear experts on mainstream news... it just makes me feel sick.

Next time anyone says anything like that you can share this with them....

Thyroid cancer victim:

It's no joke. It effects the entire endocrine system and impacts large systems of the body, including the auto-immune system.
About thyroid cancer

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Any government out there with a little integrity willing to put arrest warrants on those SOBs?

Seriously... they deserve AT LEAST prison for what they have done.

The Investigation is still on-going,
just wait a little bit!

It is not like that the People here sitting on their Tatami-Mats
and drinking Sake only!

But where do you want to start with the Arrests?
Who is finally Responsible and who is just a By-Catch?
Which Rules are affected and how looks the Penalty?

I will tell you something,
it is us who is Responsible,
we let this People in Power since tooooooo long Time!

Ps: in my Opinion one of the Main-Criminals
are the CEO of General Electric,
they sold a Product that can not work properly
and they knew this since 40 Years ago!
edit on 23-8-2011 by Human0815 because: spellcheck

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Gotta hand it to you Human, that is bang on. GE/DOE all the way. But even more, look who owns GE..... Rockerfeller. Look who owns Sony.... Rockerfeller. Who raped Japan of all the WWII riches? Rockerfeller & US Treasury. Who owns the USGov = Fed Reserve owned by.... you guessed it... Rothchilds & Rockerfellers & London bankers. Who owns most of Uranium mineral rights worldwide.... Queen E. The British Empire lives on, just not the way you think

This is deeper than just one company. Japan was colonized after WWII and has a been wholly owned subsidiary of GE/DOE since then. Question really is, why are elite choosing to destroy Japan right now.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertwog
Question really is, why are elite choosing to destroy Japan right now.

I still doubt that Japan is "Destroyed",
as long as the Situation is like in the last 5 Month!

Of course there will be a huge lost of important Space
(i mentioned it already; Fukushima and the surrounding Prefectures
is an important part of the Japanese Vegetable Garden)
there will be Death, Pain and Suffering but i hope
that Japan and the People here (and there) will find a Solution!

We need now a Hyper-Fast-Educational Emergency Program
with the Focus on Medicine and Chemistry,
we need to search and find a new approach in the fight
against Time, Cell Death and Radio-Nuclides!

Something like this:
Watch

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

Originally posted by Wertwog
Question really is, why are elite choosing to destroy Japan right now.

I still doubt that Japan is "Destroyed",
as long as the Situation is like in the last 5 Month!

Of course there will be a huge lost of important Space
(i mentioned it already; Fukushima and the surrounding Prefectures
is an important part of the Japanese Vegetable Garden)
there will be Death, Pain and Suffering but i hope
that Japan and the People here (and there) will find a Solution!

We need now a Hyper-Fast-Educational Emergency Program
with the Focus on Medicine and Chemistry,
we need to search and find a new approach in the fight
against Time, Cell Death and Radio-Nuclides!

Something like this:
Watch

Good luck with that. It's worth the effort! However, Cesium isn't the only deadly toxin in this stuff, and it will only succeed if TPTB want it to, and I have a strong feeling they do not, but even if they do it's because they want a profit from it. Likely it will be marginal at best, or a PR exercise designed to pacify and keep you in place.

Until we actually pull a French Revolution (but peaceful) and remove these elites, from the top down, and strip them of their powers, attacking the little guys won't change the main paradigm. You'll exchange one master for another and another.

And yes, Japan is destroyed. You don't know it yet, but it is.

Sorry if that sounds cold but I'm loosing my sympathy for folks who refuse to inform themselves of the real dangers of radiation and take steps necessary. We've known about the effects of radiation a long time now. We know precisely how many 100's of thousands will die from this. The industry's own risk-models predict it. You are a number with a rolling dice above your head and they are deciding how many of you and your countrymen are worth sacrificing for THEIR, not your, interests. Apparently, it's quite a lot.

GET OUT.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Wertwog because: clarified something

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

For people who can not "get out" of Japan, the most effective cause to organize peaceful protest around may be the need to start building a containment barrier. Without a containment barrier, decontamination of the Fukushima Daiichi NPP site is impossible.
edit on 8/27/2011 by Uphill because: Add words.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They had two American Bombs dropt on them.
I think the japanes people know what radiation will do.

It is a good job radiation does not mutate humans in to super humans.
like Marvel comic univers. Japan would be Full of them.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
They had two American Bombs dropt on them.
I think the japanes people know what radiation will do.

It is a good job radiation does not mutate humans in to super humans.
like Marvel comic univers. Japan would be Full of them.

No, it tends to have the opposite effect, but Japan wasn't the only country to be nuked. Good 'ol USofA nuked the hell out of itself with all the bomb testing (estimated to be over 1,054 bombs dropped) and probably accounts for the massive increase in: cancer, diabetes, heart disease, obesity and massive decline in average US intelligence.

Just because a population is nuked doesn't make them wiser to the impact of radiation, in fact, given the corresponding ramp-up in disinfo that the Japanese were fed after the war, it seems to have an inverse impact.

Source - WIKI
Between 16 July 1945 and 23 September 1992, the United States maintained a program of vigorous nuclear testing, with the exception of a moratorium between November 1958 and September 1961. A total of (by official count) 1,054 nuclear tests and two nuclear attacks were conducted, with over 100 of them taking place at sites in the Pacific Ocean, over 900 of them at the Nevada Test Site, and ten on miscellaneous sites in the United States (Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, and New Mexico).

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
THIS is the future for many folk in Japan, most unnecessary had they been but told the truth, given choices or even adequate evacuation orders and support. Of course, I have been reminded again and again how unJapanese it is to evacuate and many would prefer death than leave their homes and homeland. I don't think they quite understand what kind of death they are choosing. as you know, about leukemia...

And not only for themselves, but their DNA will be effected and many of these genetic diseases they will pass on do not begin to appear until the 2nd and 3rd generation.

Anyone staying in Japan, and especially around Fukushima, is gambling with this risk.

The Japanese government is the governing body of that land regulates nuke power in that country. It should be held responsible. They are guilty of collusion with Tepco and crimes against humanity.

top topics

join