It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Democratic Straw Poll Results!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Maybe it was SO's disregard for spelling, but I still find it interesting that no one else has brought up Mike Gravel.
He could teach Ron Paul a thing or two about how to stick it to tptb.
He WAS Ron Paul 30+ years ago...reading the Pentagon Papers into the congressional record. And he, NOT RON FN PAUL, is calling for a new investigation into the events of 9/11.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hilllary Clinton? Seriously....I mean really....wow.
I'd only support views close to the help on Wash.state healthcare plan, for low income. Other than that Bilderburg much...

Ron Paul leaks his way in.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Hilllary Clinton? Seriously....I mean really....wow.
I'd only support views close to the help on Wash.state healthcare plan, for low income. Other than that Bilderburg much...

Ron Paul leaks his way in.

As Yoda once said "hear you nothing that I say..."

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Maybe it was SO's disregard for spelling, but I still find it interesting that no one else has brought up Mike Gravel..

Yes He was the only Democrat I really liked. I was very surprised he did not do better.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The choice is clear.... America's last hope is RON PAUL!

Good leaders bring people together to accomplish the task at hand... Ron Paul is doing this.

The only thing the Dramacrats can do is divide us further apart.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Kucinich obviously had the disclosure folks voting for him

I was most shocked that people wrote in that America basher Cynthia McKinney and think Pelosi is electable. Wow!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Surprised that Kucinich didnt do better. I generally dont agree with Liberal policies: tax and spend, welfare state, same foreign policy as the Repubs etc. but if there's any hope for the Dems, Kucinich is it. He's openly called out the Fed and views NATO's actions in Libya as war crimes

Kucinich: Libyan foray represents ‘new international gangsterism’

An anti-war Democrat warned Tuesday that the Obama administration’s foray into Libya sets the stage for a new era of “international gangsterism.”

“NATO’s top commanders may have acted under color of international law, but they are not exempt from international law,” Kucinich said in a news release. “If members of the Gadhafi Regime are to be held accountable, NATO’s top commanders must also be held accountable through the International Criminal Court for all civilian deaths resulting from bombing.

“Otherwise, we will have witnessed the triumph of a new international gangsterism.”

edit on 25-8-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I thought this was an extremely biased survey - at least the first question. That's the reason I wouldn't answer.

Firstly, isn't there a primary even if no one challenges Obama?
And shouldn't Obama's name have been listed on the first questionaire?
It makes me wonder if this site is owned by Republicans.
Or maybe Fox News.

Either an extremely biased survey or just very poorly thought out.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

If this is the best we have, we are so f----d. where are the people of stature today?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
There are no words to describe my intense disappointment in the fact that Hillary Clinton received so many votes. Don't you people know that she is a cold-hearted corrupt devil in disguise?

I would like to second that and would like to say the same for most democrats and republicans. It seems the question in an election is not who do we want to win, it's vote for the candidate that is least dangerous to our well being! Such a sad state of the republic when we are forced to vote for who we dislike the least. Power in the peoples hands, the only real way to represent ourselves cause representative government no longer works in the land of milk and honey!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join