It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can beat Obama? More censoring of Ron Paul by the MSM.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Here is one for you then. Ask any voter if they can name one issue Paul stands for then ask them for one issue the other candidates stand for.

Everyone will associate the Fed with Paul and possibly health care with Romney but that's it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

So your an advocate of the Fairness Doctrine, a peice of legislation Ron Paul strongly opposes by the way. You sound like the Hillary Clinton supporters who brought up the exact same issue.
I never said I agree with Ron Paul on every single issue, if he doesn't think candidates should be given an equal amount of air-time that's his opinion, I have my own.

I also disagree with him on taxing the rich, but he is still the best candidate in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by kro32

So your an advocate of the Fairness Doctrine, a peice of legislation Ron Paul strongly opposes by the way. You sound like the Hillary Clinton supporters who brought up the exact same issue.
I never said I agree with Ron Paul on every single issue, if he doesn't think candidates should be given an equal amount of air-time that's his opinion, I have my own.

I also disagree with him on taxing the rich, but he is still the best candidate in my opinion.

Well I would agree with you there. Thanks for the lively debate as always though ... be safe

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Ron Paul can beat Obama - More electable than Bachmann

I figured this article would be awesome since you're question is answered in it.

Ron Paul is doing phenomenally well this election season. I have a really awesome feeling about him winning this time. His donation totals are higher, his support base is larger and much smarter. He is receiving a lot of media attention due to Jon Stewart calling the MSM out. If we all stay determined, I have no doubt he'll win the GOP nomination. Obama won't last against him in debates. In 2012, Ron Paul takes the White House!
edit on 24-8-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join