It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back 666 !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Yeah, that's a crazy resistance plan I had this morning, when I woke up, in my mind :

After all, all this NWO crazyness is only a follish thing for those who just want to "believe" that they wont go burn in hell 'cause there lives was only about peoples exploitations and oppressions. And I asked to myself : "What if the underground middle tryied to take back 666 to their own advantage ? I mean, in satanist rocks, rapcore, grind, hardcore hip-hop and techno middle, we still have a good knowledge about 666, the number and the mark of the beast. And we're not fooled by all them lies about happy faces, live in security and war on terrorism, like people are. So, why not try to tell 'em, frankly :"Okay guys, you want to put us a mark on hands and faces, but we're not fools, we know what's all about. We know you're gonna burn in hell and YOU FEAR, but we don't give a shoot 'bout you like you'd never gave a f*ck 'bout us, your police state, your monay, your papers and your microcheaps ! Word !

Crazy ?
No : But there is no fun if we cant have none !

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[edit on 21-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I write that because, all this 666 thing is an idioty, I mean, you will accept that some people put you a mark to force you to go in hell. And for a system which will only stand for 3.5 years (1260 days) ?

Seriously, you can't be like that !

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm somewhat confused on what your plan is on 'taking back the 666'. I'm confused on what that statement means as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yes, of course, you should ask yourself what side my plane is on...

Ho... Anyway, that's was just a nervous breakdown !

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yes, of course, you should ask yourself what side my plane is on...

Ho... Anyway, that's was just a nervous breakdown !

Crazy double post ! But I wonder what John bull 1 edited on my original post.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
I'm somewhat confused on what your plan is on 'taking back the 666'. I'm confused on what that statement means as well.

NANs can be very cunfusing and crazy or he can be profound. The hard part is finding out which he is being. I think its crazy this time.

Hence,
"Yes, of course, you should ask yourself what side my plane is on...

Ho... Anyway, that's was just a nervous breakdown !"

[edit on 24-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think what she means is like how oppressed groups take back a epithet assigned to them and turn it into an empowerment thing...you know, like how the word "witch" was turned from a nasty thing to say to a woman to this big "Pagan Empowerment" word, etc.

So like, we could wear black hats with the 666 emblazoned on it.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
666 is simple people.... 6th seal, 6th trump and 6th vial. Read aout them in revelations, all 3 are satan on earth, hence 666

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Aye, NANS must be crazy... I think I actually understand her, lol!

I think it's the same thing as 'fighting fire with fire' in a sense. Like how I try my best to be a good person, but I will not hesitate to release my dark side when it is needed. We all have a Yin and a Yang, and 666 has been thrown out as having any good to it. People are scared of '666' because they think that they will go straight to hell for using it, no pass go, no eternal life, or whatever. If technology is '666', then I embrace it. Technology is part of my spiritualism. It is created by man, and thus should be embraced and loved as such. If '666' is something else, well... I have to see if it fits my own personal moral structure of my life. Believe me, my true morals may seem messed up, but I have good reason for adhering to them. What are all the evil powers that be (claim 666) going to do when they have opposition in the same 'room'? I've had satanists try to intimidate me with 'evil', and in return I showed them MY evil side. Went well... they don't mess with me now (these were stanic worshippers, not humanists like myself... stupid little metal-kid wannabees!).

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I got some views on 666. I won't reveal all I believe about the meaning of the number of the beast, because I'm not sure these are good ideas. But I think our "governements" have forgoetten something really important about that, and that's why they actually wont be able to make a 666-system. I think the real meaning of the 666 cult would be a "religion of state". But anyway, that's what Hilter buildt in germany : A paganist- mystico-symbolic state religion.

Actually, things are differents because people think about nothing but money, so the 666 took a different meaning, and it start becoming only a mean of payment, like blue-card, RFID-MC...etc...

[EDITED]

And YES, I'm certainly mad. My idea come from "DEMOLITION MAN" (the movie with Sly and Wes)
. You see what I mean ?

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

new topics

top topics

join